Airaid Intake System
- Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1290 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher B (NORWICH, CT) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Tuesday at 4:02 PM
The install was very easy and the quality of the product seemed good. I was a little disappointed with how loosely the OEM intake opening just gets placed in the airaid box. Its not sealed at all. I can't say I expected to feel any real gains with this intake, I bought it with the hope that combined with my aftermarket exhaust it will show gains after I tune it. We will see
Reviewed by Coty Z (AUBURN, IA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Charger — Monday at 10:06 PM
Great product very easy to install great instructions gave my charger that deep growl when accelerating definitely made my car snappier did gain about 2mpg all in all great easy add on
Reviewed by John P (RUTHER GLEN, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Mar 19, 2015 7:02 AM
CAI looks nice. It's definitely louder when you punch the gas. Had to install the box with the filter already in because the filter would not go in easily with the dam already in place. Only complaint is the opening to the wheel well from the box is square and does not completely marry to the well opening (different shape). The MAP sensor snaps into place on the original equipment--it's held in place by a grommet in the in system which I wasn't too thrilled about. Overall, a nice install.
Reviewed by Wyman B (ALBANY, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Frontier — Mar 13, 2015 6:24 AM
Ordered the Airaid Cold Air with SynthaMax filter so that I could retain the aesthetics of the factory intake and engine cover. Also permitted the installation of the Poweraid TBS, which simply relocates the cover bracket via the use of extension plates. Assembly was simple, though some modifications were necessary to accommodate a vent hose retainer and flush hood closure. Result is a great look, a noticeable increase in HP/mpgs, and a very pleasant sound emanating from the engine compartment.
Reviewed by Katie k (WILMINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Envoy — Feb 27, 2015 3:47 PM
Sounds really good in low rpms and can feel the power in the high rpms. I did also do the throttle body spacer.