- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1368 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lorenzo C (Clinton, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Nov 20, 2015 11:17 AM
I originally was looking to purchase a K&N intake system, however the unit was out of stock at the time. I decided to give the Airaid Intake a chance. I'm impressed with the additional power & the sound quality of the system.
Reviewed by Alexander Y (Pewee Valley, KY) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Commander — Nov 20, 2015 9:16 AM
The unit is pretty simple and actual HP gains are questionable at a stated 12hp. I am sure though, that the Jeep breaths better and overall installation took about an hour. Instructions would be better if pictures were clearer or in color. Otherwise, good product and a little pricey compared to K&N.
Reviewed by David F (WASHOUGAL, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Nov 11, 2015 5:32 AM
Installed easily, maybe 30-35 min. Looks great, and sounds phenomenal. This was an add on to my TS Livewire...and wow. Responsiveness in throttle is amazing. Pickup, low and mid range engine increase is 'right now'. Turbo spool is alot more prominent! Havent seen anything in gas mileage encrease, but sure that would be more so on long highway trips. Great add on for the Ecoboost.
Reviewed by david c (AMARILLO, TX) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy Blazer — Nov 04, 2015 1:36 PM
POOR QUALITY SINCE THERE IS NOT ANY AIR BAFFLEING AT ALL .( FROM RADIATOR )
Reviewed by Roger H (Loveland, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Nov 04, 2015 4:28 AM
easy installation, fit and finish were of high quality. The results can be both felt and heard with this addition. This kit should include the intake tube as well to really complete the improvement.