- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1395 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Keith J (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 29, 2016 6:28 AM
I put this unit on my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. It was easy to install, fits perfect and sounds great.
Reviewed by Robert H (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jan 24, 2016 6:05 AM
Better sound improvement during acceleration than I expected; it actually sounds like a truck now. Installation is pretty easy, as long as you don't break the retaining clip on the mass air sensor when removing... Gas mileage - jury is still out on this as I only have about 1+ tank of gas through it since the change. So far I don't see an improvement for city driving, but I did not expect much in that area. Happy thus far with the product.
Reviewed by Devin F (Jefferson City, MO) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Titan — Jan 22, 2016 8:29 PM
Looks good installed. Not the easiest to put in but again looks nice and sounds good ! Performs well!