- Ships By 8/28
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1338 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Harley M (GLOUCESTER CITY, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Durango — Aug 19, 2015 6:04 PM
So far after a couple weeks of using this intake I'm truly disappointed with it. I've noticed my fuel economy has actually gotten worse than with my stock air box in addition to the fact that my hood no longer closes properly and the finish of the product is already fading.
Reviewed by Denny R (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Aug 19, 2015 6:12 AM
The system works very well. A little harder to in stall as some parts on the snorkel didn`t fit with out some extra work but no big deal now it looks like factory. Very happy with looks ,quality and performance. To go along with the intake a flowmaster exhaust was adde to get better flow from the intake to the motor from Airaid and flowmaster out of the motor. Added HP maybe 20 for both.
Reviewed by Charles W (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Titan — Aug 17, 2015 7:25 AM
The unit was fairly easy to install and I have only run one tank of gas through the truck since installation so I do not have any results for mpg. So far it appears to be doing what it is supposed to.
Reviewed by Chris S (DEER PARK, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Aug 13, 2015 9:38 PM
With a lot of researching for different intakes customer service recommended this system for my truck. So far I am very happy with it,perfect fit and it gives my truck a nice response under acceleration. Highly recommend. Looks good too.
Reviewed by Alberto P (GROVETOWN, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Aug 10, 2015 9:05 PM
Excellent part, you can feel the difference when you add this part. Love my new mustang.