- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1460 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Greg L (Hastings, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 7:23 PM
Easy install bout 45 mins, also put Airaid throttle body spacer on. Averaging 2.5 mpg better. Worth every penny.
Reviewed by Michael C (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Mustang — Feb 10, 2017 7:51 AM
5th AIRAID System I've installed on my families vehicles. This one was more difficult to install because of the tight clearances under the hood of the 5.0 Mustang (If you install on a 15-17 GT secure the air box last). This system does look and sound a lot better than the stock Ford intake and the car seems to have more power and better acceleration but I can't prove with out a dyno. Highly recommended for you Mustang 5.0!
Reviewed by Rick G (ORTONVILLE, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jan 24, 2017 2:56 PM
This is a high quality system and AutoAnything has the best prices. I will definitely buy from them again.
Reviewed by David F (Mill Creek, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Charger — Jan 24, 2017 11:33 AM
I chose this Airaid CAI because it's very similar to the Mopar unit, costs much less, and despite what AutoAnything says, does have a CARB EO number. The unit fit pretty well, but kind of looks low rent. It functions fine, but haven't really noticed much difference in performance. Overall, I'm satisfied, but would probably go with Mopar next time.
Reviewed by kenneth r (BERWYN, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Titan — Jan 24, 2017 3:51 AM
What a difference! Adds a deep angry growl during hard acceleration but is quiet as stock when your foot isn't in it. Looks good and was very simple to install using basic hand tools. Feels like there is a power gain but it could just be my enthusiasm. There is definitely a slight highway mpg increase which I also appreciate. Very happy with it.