- Ships By 7/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1324 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James G (Acworth, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Saturday at 4:21 AM
This product turned my V-6 mustang from an already quick economical good car to sound and act like a quicker more economical great car. The extra power even makes it almost sound and run like a V-8.
Reviewed by andrew d (SARASOTA, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 17, 2015 1:58 PM
This was one of the first things I've installed in my Jeep and for a beginner I found it fairly easy to install and the quality has been great, I immediately noticed better torque as well as improved gas mileage. I'd recommend this product to anyone looking to improve their jeep and not spending a lot of time or money for great quality.
Reviewed by Rich L (COLLIERVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Yukon — Jul 12, 2015 4:29 AM
My vehicle is over 10 yrs. old and the pick up and performance is a significant improvement. Tech guy at dealership says it takes the onboard computer a little while to learn the new changes and should improve performance. Haven't had a chance to compare gas mileage yet.
Reviewed by Robert A (MONTVERDE, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 09, 2015 7:07 AM
The intallation was easy and well explained. But the screw that holds a bracket to the motor was the wrong thread. Besides that it worked great. Motor does have more power. What surprised me was the deep sound it gave the motor when I accelerate. I give it a big thumbs up.