Airaid Intake System
- Ships By 1/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1276 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin W (Mustang, OK) Reviewed for a 2011 Cadillac CTS — Monday at 6:38 PM
Can hear supercharger screaming now. Lot better proformance now. Just need to change pulley on supercharger now. Horsepower in there just wants out.
Reviewed by Bill M (HENDERSONVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Corvette — Jan 17, 2015 5:25 AM
Easy application. Arrived as described. Skeptical about the supposed increase in hp - can't really tell any difference. Look's good under the hood.
Reviewed by Gary E (Avon, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Dec 28, 2014 3:08 PM
i used air raid in a dodge with the cummins and now Chevy 6.0 it helped both trucks with power and fuel milage