Airaid Intake System
- Ships By 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1287 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Katie k (WILMINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Envoy — Friday at 3:47 PM
Sounds really good in low rpms and can feel the power in the high rpms. I did also do the throttle body spacer.
Reviewed by Arturo D (CALCIUM, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Titan — Feb 21, 2015 5:07 AM
Yes, it does fit the 2014 Titan. The instructions were for a 2013 model. The only hang up I had was removing the OEM lower intake box. The instructions said to remove 2 bolts (some models may have 3). Well I had 3 bolts and the spot it was in was very difficult to get to. I started to remove the wiper fluid reservoir but didn't have any luck. I ended up drilling a few holes through the box to access the bolt.If airaid can do a step by step instructions for models with 3 bolts that would be great
Reviewed by Mark P (GILBERT, AZ) — Feb 19, 2015 3:31 AM
Noticed immediately, a better response at the throttle and a nice throaty roar when really stepping on it. Noticed over the first couple of weeks, an increase of almost a mile per gallon in fuel efficiency, unless going for the roar. Installation not bad if directions are followed. Had to add a spacer under bottom foot to clear the upper radiator hose.
Reviewed by Frank L (Coral Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Feb 11, 2015 10:54 AM
my horse power has increased and i hardly have to touch the gas pedal to get instant response. i know i must be getting better gas milage. is there anything else i would need and how much horsepower do you think i have now?