Airaid Intake System
- Ships By 12/17
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1270 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Terry J (Schererville, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Friday at 8:28 PM
I installed the airaid cold air intake on my Dodge Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi along with the Hypertech controller unit. A tremendous improvement feels like I have a brand new truck . The truck is much more responsive I'm sure gas mileage has improved as well. when I can stop driving around town like I have a Camaro instead of 6 thousand pound truck.Very Satisfied enven tho I was aprehensive at the inital cost over a K&N don't think twice about it now.
Reviewed by Daniel K (elyria, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Dec 02, 2014 8:53 PM
20 minute install! Looks cool! Sounds cool! Extra pep to my Hemi! Watched quick how to video on utube & glad I didn't pay someone else to do this easy install! Buy it! You'll love it.....
Reviewed by Sherrie S (GLEN GARDNER, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Dec 02, 2014 5:28 AM
overall system installs well. Placement of one bracket was "unrealistic" for something that is a bolt on cold air system. Also the weather strip is not the easiest to work with. Having installed K&N I found their installation much more straight forward but I'm still happy I purchased this one. Also installed unichip and magnaflow outlaw cat-back exhaust. Difference is GREAT!
Reviewed by Brit A (Orange Park, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Nov 22, 2014 7:48 PM
Great quality, looks super, sounds great, easy install BUT, the air box driver side extends under the left fender lip & lets some water in. I'm in FL & Inlet Air Temp runs as high as 50 deg above ambient in traffic. Wx seal fits OK. Cools slowly when moving. Stock box intakes warms slower & not near as hi, cools quickly when moving. No apparent performance or mileage gains. I took it off. Stock is better CAI.