Airaid Intake System
- Ships By 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1299 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by anthony c (Stratford, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Challenger — Wednesday at 7:33 AM
I built new system before removing stock one made install easy about 40 minutes.
Reviewed by Eric G (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Titan — Apr 13, 2015 8:34 PM
after buying 2 other intakes this one proved to be the best out there for HP and MPG gains
Reviewed by KAVONTE J (OCEANSIDE, CA) — Apr 12, 2015 3:24 PM
Easy installation!! It was quick, it took less than an hour. I'm not a mechanic, but if you can read, then your ok.
Reviewed by Adam B (GEORGETOWN, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Apr 09, 2015 6:28 AM
Recently bought a 2011 Tundra which had a spectre system on it from previous owner. The spectre system had a very annoying whistle sound. This system is much better and has a very slight whistle at certain throttle points but nothing like the previous system. It was easy to install for an amateur like myself and definitely provides more power.
Reviewed by Seamus D (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota 4Runner — Apr 06, 2015 2:30 PM
I've always had AFE intakes and bought this Airaid because AutoAnything discontinued their relationship with AFE. I felt Airaid could have made the installation process easier by having already assembled several of the steps. Once installed, it took multiple adjustments to the unit and several ECU resets to get it functioning properly. I did call their customer service and they were supportive. Overall, this is an average CAI.