- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1353 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by matthew y (HARTSVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Saturday at 8:26 AM
Very nice intake. I feel a little better throttle response. It now has kind of a snatch to it when u stomp it and also has a great rumble under the hood. Not sure about the gas mileage yet bc I can't keep my foot out of it. Overall nice buy.
Reviewed by Erik R (SEFFNER, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Sep 30, 2015 2:13 PM
Instructions need work, however installation was pretty simple. Took me about 30 minutes start to finish. Could feel a small change in throttle response, a healthy growl under the hood, and initially lower MPGs. Turns out you must disconnect the battery to reset the computer. Now I'm getting roughly 1 mpg increase.
Reviewed by Bryan L (SPRING, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Sep 27, 2015 2:14 PM
I installed this on my '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the 3.6L V6. When driving in the normal ECON mode, there was a big lull in the power between 1st and 2nd gear. Even when trying to accelerate to get on the freeway, I almost always had to put it in Sport mode to get the power I needed. Now, the power lull is gone and there is always enough power on tap. Also, it now makes a lower pitched "growl" where before it had a higher pitched whine. Easy to install and I love my car so much more now!
Reviewed by David C (SAGINAW, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Suburban — Sep 25, 2015 8:58 PM
I would recommend not only Airaid, but AutoAnything.com to anyone needing parts.
Reviewed by David S (Macungie, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Sep 24, 2015 1:25 PM
Installation was fairly quick about 40 minutes. Hardest part was putting the rubber gasket around the top rim and bending it around the 90 degree bend. Everything is installed correctly but closing my hood results in it closing hard and lifting the drivers side corner.