- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1406 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Vern W (Longmont, CO) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Saturday at 5:32 PM
I had a Banks air intake on the truck, but the Airaid runs lower egts and about 2 more lbs of boost. I recommend it.
Reviewed by Michelle G (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 27, 2016 4:12 AM
I'm Very happy with the AirAid CAI. Very easy to install,only took an hour to install, would have been shorter but couldn't find my hex bits. Looks great. Sounds great. Really woke up the engine. I'm installing a Borla Atak, I'll update in that in the coming weeks.
Reviewed by Tom H (Mckinney, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Titan — Apr 13, 2016 8:34 PM
Install was easy, took under 30 Minutes. AutoAnything matched and lowered a price on another site. It was delivered the next day.
Reviewed by Levi H (Owasso, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Apr 05, 2016 10:19 AM
No improvement at all. Huge decrease to MPGs. CAIs are just for looks and noise. I'm returning this product.
Reviewed by Luke A (Henderson, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Charger — Apr 03, 2016 8:20 AM
This is the one you want.good heat shielding.the box the filter is in lines up perfectly with the stock inlet of cold air from fender like the stock air box.our 5.7's have more air to pull from with this setup than the factory box.this lets you utilize 100% of air around filter than the stock 30% of filtered air,no cavitation at mid to high rpms.definate change in low end torque and power across powerband.plus it sounds good floored in manual shift and auto mode.this is the one!!!!