- The Airaid Jr. Air Intake System boosts horsepower and mileage for less than other intake kits
- Custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Jr. Air Intake Systems bring cooler air to your engine by retaining your sealed factory airbox
- Replaces your stock air filter with an Airaid Premium Direct-Fit Filter that's washable, reusable, and guaranteed to last a lifetime
- Airaid Jr. Air Intake Systems get the air flowing faster with the smooth custom Airaid Intake Tube
- Installs in 30 minutes or less with ordinary tools—no drilling, no modifications, no hassles!
- Street-legal in all 50 states
- Your Airaid Jr. Air Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Some air intakes offer real performance gains. Others are all hot air. Count the Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit among those that work right, sending the coolest air directly to your engine for better combustion, horsepower gains you can feel, and even better MPGs.
Instead of rushing huge volumes of hot air from the engine compartment into you manifold, the Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit keeps the sealed factory airbox that's designed to keep heat out. To boost flow, the Airaid Jr. replaces the stuffy factory filter with a high-flow Airaid cotton-gauze filter. Then, the restrictive stock intake tract is subbed-out for a custom high-flow Airaid Intake Tube. The result: more air, faster flow and performance without the heat.
What's even better, the Airaid Jr. Air Intake System installs in less than 30 minutes. In fact, a couple of screwdrivers is all most vehicles will need-no modifications, no hassles. And, your Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Jr. Kits Customer Reviews
141 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brandon S (WALLA WALLA, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota 4Runner — Oct 28, 2015 2:56 PM
Overall I am happy with the product.The kit really cleaned up my engine bay. I feel slightly better throttle response, but no power gain, at least that I can feel. There is no intake noise under throttle that i can hear over my exhaust. I am not sure about fuel mileage gains, haven't have the kit long enough. Install was very easy and all the parts needed were supplied. Unfortunately it was back ordered at first so shipping took longer than I was quoted. Best part is now I have a reusable filter
Reviewed by Daniel B (Moncks Corner, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 12, 2015 8:58 PM
Very easy to install and looks great! May have increased my mpg but it's minimal.
Reviewed by Jeremy L (Canton, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Sep 21, 2015 8:04 AM
A little more sound when accelerating, but not obnoxious like K&N's I've had in the past. You can talk over it easily. Small gain in power and mpg, not as much as K&N but a good compromise considering the cabin noise isn't annoying. Easy to install, even with a throttle body spacer.
Ships By 11/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- airraid cold air intake reviews
- afe intake
- air raid intake reviews
- poweraid throttle body spacer
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- ford air intake systems
- ford f150 cold air intake
- cold air intake for dodge ram
- toyota tacoma cold air intake
- suv roof storage
- custom auto seat covers
- billet grilles for trucks