- The Airaid Jr. Air Intake System boosts horsepower and mileage for less than other intake kits
- Custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Jr. Air Intake Systems bring cooler air to your engine by retaining your sealed factory airbox
- Replaces your stock air filter with an Airaid Premium Direct-Fit Filter that's washable, reusable, and guaranteed to last a lifetime
- Airaid Jr. Air Intake Systems get the air flowing faster with the smooth custom Airaid Intake Tube
- Installs in 30 minutes or less with ordinary tools—no drilling, no modifications, no hassles!
- Street-legal in all 50 states
- Your Airaid Jr. Air Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Some air intakes offer real performance gains. Others are all hot air. Count the Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit among those that work right, sending the coolest air directly to your engine for better combustion, horsepower gains you can feel, and even better MPGs.
Instead of rushing huge volumes of hot air from the engine compartment into you manifold, the Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit keeps the sealed factory airbox that's designed to keep heat out. To boost flow, the Airaid Jr. replaces the stuffy factory filter with a high-flow Airaid cotton-gauze filter. Then, the restrictive stock intake tract is subbed-out for a custom high-flow Airaid Intake Tube. The result: more air, faster flow and performance without the heat.
What's even better, the Airaid Jr. Air Intake System installs in less than 30 minutes. In fact, a couple of screwdrivers is all most vehicles will need-no modifications, no hassles. And, your Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Jr. Kits Customer Reviews
148 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Theodore H (Jacksonville, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 21, 2016 6:34 AM
I have had the airaid jr. on my 2014 Silverado LT 5.3 rear wheel drive for 2 weeks now and I love it. I could tell a difference immediately in both sound and performance. I have added a Flowmaster cat-back American Thunder exhaust and a Diablosport Intune2 and its not even the same truck, much improved over stock. The Airaid was super easy to install and I like that you use the stock airbox after much research it is best to use the stock airbox on the 2014 and 2015 GM Trucks. Thanks TJ H.
Reviewed by Jered C T (Fairview, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jun 12, 2016 6:22 AM
So, I toyed with getting one of these CAI kits for years, with my current truck and previous one. All the hype by some that say they add power, and others who say they do nothing. Initially I just had a higher flowing re-usable filter (K&N)in my trucks. Didn't see anything there. After reading BBP's review of CAI on a 5.3 and showing and out-performed other kits, I thought I would give it a try. LOVE IT. Great sound and increase in Throttle response. Great for towing!
Reviewed by Eric G (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 03, 2016 8:11 AM
I was on the fence about buying one of these vs a full CAI from airaid. But after lots of research, apparently this setup gets the best numbers by using the built in air box (which gets truly cold air from the grille). I am so happy I got this! It really wakens up the beast within. The throttle is much more throaty on WOT. Overall super pleased
Reviewed by Donald M (ALGONQUIN, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Feb 03, 2016 4:53 AM
Can't go wrong with this intake. Eliminates factory b.s. Definitely is louder at w.o.t.
Ships By 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- airraid cold air intake reviews
- afe intake
- air raid intake reviews
- poweraid throttle body spacer
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- ford air intake systems
- ford f150 cold air intake
- cold air intake for dodge ram
- toyota tacoma cold air intake
- suv roof storage
- custom auto seat covers
- billet grilles for trucks