- The Airaid Jr. Air Intake System boosts horsepower and mileage for less than other intake kits
- Custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Jr. Air Intake Systems bring cooler air to your engine by retaining your sealed factory airbox
- Replaces your stock air filter with an Airaid Premium Direct-Fit Filter that's washable, reusable, and guaranteed to last a lifetime
- Airaid Jr. Air Intake Systems get the air flowing faster with the smooth custom Airaid Intake Tube
- Installs in 30 minutes or less with ordinary tools—no drilling, no modifications, no hassles!
- Street-legal in all 50 states
- Your Airaid Jr. Air Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Some air intakes offer real performance gains. Others are all hot air. Count the Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit among those that work right, sending the coolest air directly to your engine for better combustion, horsepower gains you can feel, and even better MPGs.
Instead of rushing huge volumes of hot air from the engine compartment into you manifold, the Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit keeps the sealed factory airbox that's designed to keep heat out. To boost flow, the Airaid Jr. replaces the stuffy factory filter with a high-flow Airaid cotton-gauze filter. Then, the restrictive stock intake tract is subbed-out for a custom high-flow Airaid Intake Tube. The result: more air, faster flow and performance without the heat.
What's even better, the Airaid Jr. Air Intake System installs in less than 30 minutes. In fact, a couple of screwdrivers is all most vehicles will need-no modifications, no hassles. And, your Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Jr. Kits Customer Reviews
122 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles P (LA PLATA, MD) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 02, 2014 4:46 AM
I received the airaid jr. kit very quickly after placing my order. The quality of the product was very good. The installation was a breeze. The truck seems to have a better throttle responce.The intake is not much louder than the stock system. All in all, i believe this is a good product.
Reviewed by Mark S (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 14, 2014 8:20 PM
My last Silverado (2010) I had the full CAI from Airaid and it performed well. When I bought my 2014 Silverado I did research and I found out that the Airaid MIT and drop in filter made more power than any other CAI on the market. So it was easy decision, save money by not buying the CAI and make more power than the competition!
Reviewed by Dennis F (Poughkeepsie, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jul 25, 2014 6:37 AM
Very, easy install. It literally takes about 15 minutes to complete. Fairly thick composite tube which should be good for heat resistance. The tube is a much larger diameter than the stock tube and looks great. This perfect for the guy or gal that really understands that all you really need to do is switch out the tube, not the air box. On this year Ford the air box has a pretty large diameter inlet so in my opinion why change it. For colder air put foil back pipe tape on bottom of the tube.
Airaid Jr. Kits
- Ships By 1/02
- What Do You Drive?