- The Airaid Jr. Air Intake System boosts horsepower and mileage for less than other intake kits
- Custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Jr. Air Intake Systems bring cooler air to your engine by retaining your sealed factory airbox
- Replaces your stock air filter with an Airaid Premium Direct-Fit Filter that's washable, reusable, and guaranteed to last a lifetime
- Airaid Jr. Air Intake Systems get the air flowing faster with the smooth custom Airaid Intake Tube
- Installs in 30 minutes or less with ordinary tools—no drilling, no modifications, no hassles!
- Street-legal in all 50 states
- Your Airaid Jr. Air Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Some air intakes offer real performance gains. Others are all hot air. Count the Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit among those that work right, sending the coolest air directly to your engine for better combustion, horsepower gains you can feel, and even better MPGs.
Instead of rushing huge volumes of hot air from the engine compartment into you manifold, the Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit keeps the sealed factory airbox that's designed to keep heat out. To boost flow, the Airaid Jr. replaces the stuffy factory filter with a high-flow Airaid cotton-gauze filter. Then, the restrictive stock intake tract is subbed-out for a custom high-flow Airaid Intake Tube. The result: more air, faster flow and performance without the heat.
What's even better, the Airaid Jr. Air Intake System installs in less than 30 minutes. In fact, a couple of screwdrivers is all most vehicles will need-no modifications, no hassles. And, your Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Jr. Kits Customer Reviews
132 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin E (SAINT MARTINVILLE, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jul 21, 2015 10:19 PM
Good kit. Easy install. Unsure of any HP or MPG gains. But overall good kit. May be a little overpriced for simplicity of kit components.
Reviewed by Garth M (Midland, MI) — Apr 22, 2015 4:13 PM
Nice kit. Little pricey for what it is. I can tell the difference in drivability. If your mechanical at all its not hard to install.
Reviewed by Blake G (PITTSFIELD, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Apr 14, 2015 8:56 PM
If your looking to free up your motor compartment, get a slight but nice volume difference and a high performance dry reusable filter for a 2004-2008 5.4 3v triton I would recommend this... Way less than any decent aftermarket cai, more for your money... It's positioned towards the front were I think it is getting cleaner air as well... Only complaint is with this application after getting into proper monting position(making connection to air intake housing look the best)it felt a little tweaked
- Ships By 7/30
- What Do You Drive?