- The Airaid Jr. Air Intake System boosts horsepower and mileage for less than other intake kits
- Custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Jr. Air Intake Systems bring cooler air to your engine by retaining your sealed factory airbox
- Replaces your stock air filter with an Airaid Premium Direct-Fit Filter that's washable, reusable, and guaranteed to last a lifetime
- Airaid Jr. Air Intake Systems get the air flowing faster with the smooth custom Airaid Intake Tube
- Installs in 30 minutes or less with ordinary tools—no drilling, no modifications, no hassles!
- Street-legal in all 50 states
- Your Airaid Jr. Air Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Some air intakes offer real performance gains. Others are all hot air. Count the Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit among those that work right, sending the coolest air directly to your engine for better combustion, horsepower gains you can feel, and even better MPGs.
Instead of rushing huge volumes of hot air from the engine compartment into you manifold, the Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit keeps the sealed factory airbox that's designed to keep heat out. To boost flow, the Airaid Jr. replaces the stuffy factory filter with a high-flow Airaid cotton-gauze filter. Then, the restrictive stock intake tract is subbed-out for a custom high-flow Airaid Intake Tube. The result: more air, faster flow and performance without the heat.
What's even better, the Airaid Jr. Air Intake System installs in less than 30 minutes. In fact, a couple of screwdrivers is all most vehicles will need-no modifications, no hassles. And, your Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Jr. Kits Customer Reviews
157 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David S (Turnersville, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Nov 22, 2016 3:26 AM
I bought this as a three part power upgrade for my 2016 Silverado LTZ 6.2. Along with this I installed a Corsa Sport Cat Back and am in the process of having my truck tuned by BBP. Does this thing work? I dont know. Does it make the intake louder? I dont know because the Corsa is a beast under heavy throttle . Id llike to believe it flows better than stock but it definiltley looks better. All in all Im happy because its kind of a requirement when tuning and adding exhaust.
Reviewed by Matthew D (LITTLE RIVER, SC) — Nov 13, 2016 2:48 PM
Easily installed, but I won't know for a while of any performance enhancements. Looks good and small so to not look like too much in the engine compartment.
Reviewed by Randy O (O'FALLON, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Nov 09, 2016 10:06 AM
This air cleaner works very will for my truck I would recommend this product.
Reviewed by Mark F (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Oct 18, 2016 4:56 AM
Gets air to engine in a noticeably improved flow! My 6.2 has a throaty sound now. Like a V-8 should sound. Very pleased. Best bang for your buck guaranteed. Tested and proved by independent tuner.
Ships By 12/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- airraid cold air intake reviews
- afe intake
- air raid intake reviews
- poweraid throttle body spacer
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- ford air intake systems
- ford f150 cold air intake
- cold air intake for dodge ram
- toyota tacoma cold air intake
- suv roof storage
- custom auto seat covers
- billet grilles for trucks