- The Airaid Modular Intake Tube ditches restrictive stock parts for free-flowing power
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- The Airaid Intake Tube provides up to 400 cubic feet per minute of air for better combustion
- Constructed from cross-linked, high-density polyethylene tubing construction with a smooth inner surface that keeps air cooler
- The Airaid Intake Tube installs easily in minutes with simple tools
- Airaid includes all the installation clamps and bolts you'll need
- Made in the good ol' U. S. of A.
- Your Airaid Modular Intake Tube comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Breathe new life into your engine with the Airaid Modular Air Intake Tube. The extra-wide air intake tubing pipes loads of clean, cold air to your engine for more efficient combustion.
The Airaid Modular Air Intake Tube is constructed of cross-linked, high-density polyethylene tubing, with a smooth inner surface that moves volumes of air-up to 400cfm (cubic feet per minute).
Go from lagging to zooming in just a few minutes. The Airaid Air Intake Tube requires only a few simple tools for installation that's easy. Plus, Airaid includes all the mounting clamps and bolts you'll need.
Give your engine a serious boost! The Airaid Modular Intake Tube works great with stock intake systems, or one of Airaid's performance intakes. Your Airaid Modular Intake Tube carries a 30-day “No Hassle" manufacturer warranty. Made in the USA.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Modular Intake Tube Customer Reviews
245 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James M (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sep 28, 2015 8:16 PM
Fast shipping, installed in 15 min. I've put 200 miles on it and I'm sold for sure. MPG continues to climb 2+ so far, reaction time is super noticeable, and doesn't seem the need to down shift as much. Not as much noise as I was expecting but still sounds good. I did some research and the MIT with replacement filter actually works better then the complete replacement kit. The stock air box receives cool air while the open filter sucks warm air because you don't get a seal like they say. Get it!
Reviewed by Kyle B (Ottawa, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Aug 26, 2015 9:26 PM
First off, I bought this mainly to improve the appearance of my engine bay. Installation is straight forward. Did it less than 10 minutes. Quality is good. There is a bit of a sound increase of the incoming air, but you have to really listen. I also have long tubes though so really hard to hear anything anyways. Don't buy this for hp or mpg gain as there are non or loss, but buy only to improve under hood appearance.
Reviewed by Fabian M (Yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 21, 2015 8:59 PM
I ordered this MIT for my 2015 silverado because I had a discount code I got it for like 116.92! You can feel the most out of it towards that top end. You can feel it pull you when you gun it at 65-70 mph (free way) the only thing I did like it's that I got sent two and charged for two.. It's does help with mpg around 1-3 city
Reviewed by RAMON M (PETALUMA, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Camaro — Aug 21, 2015 5:58 AM
Great accessory to enhance performance & clean-up under the hood by eliminating the bulky restrictive factory equipment. Easy installation, and the required CARB certification identification sticker included; making California emission inspections hassle free & elimating dealership related concerns accociated with other aftermarket Cold Air Intake systems.
Ships By 10/09
- What Do You Drive?