- The Airaid Modular Intake Tube ditches restrictive stock parts for free-flowing power
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- The Airaid Intake Tube provides up to 400 cubic feet per minute of air for better combustion
- Constructed from cross-linked, high-density polyethylene tubing construction with a smooth inner surface that keeps air cooler
- The Airaid Intake Tube installs easily in minutes with simple tools
- Airaid includes all the installation clamps and bolts you'll need
- Made in the good ol' U. S. of A.
- Your Airaid Modular Intake Tube comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Breathe new life into your engine with the Airaid Modular Air Intake Tube. The extra-wide air intake tubing pipes loads of clean, cold air to your engine for more efficient combustion.
The Airaid Modular Air Intake Tube is constructed of cross-linked, high-density polyethylene tubing, with a smooth inner surface that moves volumes of air-up to 400cfm (cubic feet per minute).
Go from lagging to zooming in just a few minutes. The Airaid Air Intake Tube requires only a few simple tools for installation that's easy. Plus, Airaid includes all the mounting clamps and bolts you'll need.
Give your engine a serious boost! The Airaid Modular Intake Tube works great with stock intake systems, or one of Airaid's performance intakes. Your Airaid Modular Intake Tube carries a 30-day “No Hassle" manufacturer warranty. Made in the USA.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Modular Intake Tube Customer Reviews
326 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael J (San Angelo, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 02, 2017 6:02 AM
Very well made piece, installed easily in approx. 15 minutes. Sounds much better and doesn't feel like the engine is choking when rev'd. Great product.
Reviewed by gary S (GRANBURY, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Mustang — Sep 28, 2017 3:32 PM
Only tough part is getting the stock pipe off... noticeable increase in the low end of the rev range..
Reviewed by MICHAEL K (VALHALLA, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sep 06, 2017 9:24 PM
I have about 1000 miles on this intake, I have noticed a fuel mileage increase of about 1mpg City, also sounds a bit better when accelerating.
Reviewed by mark b (oswego, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Tahoe — Aug 09, 2017 3:14 PM
Very easy installation,however it is louder than expected and the wife doesn't like it . Thought I would get some better gas mileage and didn't think it would be loud . Very Good product just not for my wife . Her Tahoe .
Ships By 10/18
- What Do You Drive?