- The Airaid Modular Intake Tube ditches restrictive stock parts for free-flowing power
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- The Airaid Intake Tube provides up to 400 cubic feet per minute of air for better combustion
- Constructed from cross-linked, high-density polyethylene tubing construction with a smooth inner surface that keeps air cooler
- The Airaid Intake Tube installs easily in minutes with simple tools
- Airaid includes all the installation clamps and bolts you'll need
- Made in the good ol' U. S. of A.
- Your Airaid Modular Intake Tube comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Breathe new life into your engine with the Airaid Modular Air Intake Tube. The extra-wide air intake tubing pipes loads of clean, cold air to your engine for more efficient combustion.
The Airaid Modular Air Intake Tube is constructed of cross-linked, high-density polyethylene tubing, with a smooth inner surface that moves volumes of air-up to 400cfm (cubic feet per minute).
Go from lagging to zooming in just a few minutes. The Airaid Air Intake Tube requires only a few simple tools for installation that's easy. Plus, Airaid includes all the mounting clamps and bolts you'll need.
Give your engine a serious boost! The Airaid Modular Intake Tube works great with stock intake systems, or one of Airaid's performance intakes. Your Airaid Modular Intake Tube carries a 30-day “No Hassle" manufacturer warranty. Made in the USA.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Modular Intake Tube Customer Reviews
226 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jerry b (Topeka, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Camaro — Apr 20, 2015 8:50 PM
Nice product. Flows as good as aftermarket c.a.i. with hi-flow filter. This is an easy choice.
Reviewed by ronald s (Sequim, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Apr 19, 2015 9:12 AM
works well with my trident exhaust and drop in afe air filter and airraid throttle body spacer did all at once no tune needed feel the difference great throttle response
Reviewed by Stephen L (ROANOKE RAPIDS, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Apr 01, 2015 8:16 PM
I didn't want to do an actual air intake kit so this tube is exactly what I was looking for. It gives the engine bay a better look and allows you go get to things easier. It's hard to tell if it helped with throttle response or acceleration. Too me it did, but it was barely noticeable. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. The visual of the tube and being able to get to things much better is worth the money. If you're at all mechanically inclined you'll have no problem installing this.
Reviewed by Brit A (Orange Park, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Mar 26, 2015 2:14 PM
Looks & fits great. No noticeable performance enhancement, but Inlet Air Temp runs much cooler in traffic that the CAI unit did.
Reviewed by Roy S (MIDWEST CITY, OK) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Mar 19, 2015 9:04 AM
you can here more air going into the engine and it sounds a lot better
Airaid Modular Intake Tube
- Ships By 5/06
- What Do You Drive?