- Blast your performance with the Airaid Shot Gun Universal Air Intake System
- Universal hat mounts to the top of most 5.25" base carbs and throttle bodies
- SynthaFlow filter feeds your engine more clean, power-producing air
- Increases airflow to boost horsepower, torque and fuel mileage
- Simple, economical way to get bit by the performance bug
- Easy installation requires only a flat blade screwdriver
- Includes filter, plastic hat, hardware, grommet plug, gaskets and instructions
- Your Airaid Shot Gun Universal Air Intake System is baked by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Shotgun weddings might have a certain stigma attached to them, but you gotta hand it to those hillbillies—they get it done fast and on the cheap! So, when it comes to boosting your vehicle's performance, you can go the time-consuming expensive route, or take the above advice and blast your performance without shooting your budget—the Airaid Shot Gun Universal Air Intake System.
Designed with a special, universally sized hat, the Shot Gun Air Intake System mounts to the top of most 5.25" base carburetors and throttle bodies. Just like its more expensive cousins, this CAI increases airflow to boost horsepower, torque, fuel mileage and driving excitement. Only the Airaid Shotgun does it without riddling your bank account with buckshot.
The Shot Gun is topped off with Airaid's famous SynthaFlow filter, so your engine gets clean, power-producing air without the piston-pummeling crud. They include everything you need, and installation is a breeze—requiring only a flat blade screwdriver. And, just to make it a double-barrel bargain, Airaid backs your Shot Gun Universal Air Intake System with a limited Lifetime Warranty
- Not CARB emission certified
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- Kits may not work on every year, make and model vehicle - prior to installation please measure and ensure the kit will work for your vehicle
- Returns are not accepted if any cutting or modifying of kit/tube has been performed
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- air flow of k&n vs air aid synthaflow
- airaid intake review
- airaid poweraid throttle body spacer review
- bbk cold air intake
- ford air intake systems
- jeep cold air intakes
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- tacoma air intake
- best cold air intake for gmc sierra
- cold air intake for toyota tundra
- luggage carrier for car roof
- step for truck
- customized floor mats for cars