- Significantly reduce the hazards of engine damage during water crossings with an ARB Safari Snorkel
- Custom crafted to fit your exact year, make and model
- High flow air ducting and body ensures air supply in excess of your engine requirements
- UV-stable, cross-linked polyethylene body provides the ultimate in strength
- Each component is designed for maximum dust and water sealing
- Unique evacuation system disperses unwanted rain and moisture
- Stainless steel and plated hardware prevents rusting
- Installation is an in-depth process that requires some drilling
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
When you explore the unknown, your air intake becomes incredibly vulnerable to dust and water ingestion. But, when you use the ARB Safari Snorkel, your engine's air intake in relocated from a relatively low and susceptible position under the hood to a much higher and safer location where a constant source of clean, cool and dry air is available.
The ARB Safari Snorkel is made from premium-quality polyethylene, so it's incredibly resilient and UV stable. Each component is designed for maximum dust and water sealing, and the ARB Safari Snorkel boasts a unique evacuation system that disperses rain and moisture. Plus, ARB manufactures the Safari Snorkel with stainless steel and plated hardware that prevents rusting.
The ARB snorkel is custom crafted for your specific year, make and model for a perfect fit. Installation is an in-depth process that does require drilling and may take up to several hours. And, the ARB Safari Snorkel comes backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Does not fit aftermarket fender flares
ARB Safari Snorkel Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph B (Bennington, VT) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 24, 2015 12:54 PM
I have a 2001 Toyota Tacoma 4 wheel drive With the 2.7 liter motor and the 3.4 liter snorkel fit much better than I expected I was amazed!!! it fits the fender lines perfect!!! I installed it with very little ease it was awesome only took me 2 hours... I installed in April went on many wheeling trips with it already and it works out great.. the antenna uses as a guide wire does clear the snorkel of tree branches... If you would like to see the snorkel check out my channel on YouTube..barese420
Reviewed by Miguel R (San Sebastian, PR) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Jan 12, 2015 1:19 AM
arb safari snorkel is out standing its rug get and comes with details instruction had fun installing it material solid and felt more cold air going into the intake
Reviewed by Gregory S (Murphy, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 12, 2014 5:28 AM
A perfect fit, Everything you need except the hole saw and drill bits. Very straight forward instructions and easy to follow. Very well built and sturdy.
- Ships Between 7/28 - 7/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- arb air intake systems
- banks scoop
- bbk throttle body reviews
- volant cold air intake scoop
- ford cold air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- bmw cold air intake
- bra for toyota camry
- cold air intake kits for chevy trucks
- kia soul cold air intake
- van cargo carrier
- custom leather steering wheel covers
- floor mat for cars