- The Banks Ram-Air Intake intensifies airflow for maximum power and efficiency
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Amplified airflow bolsters horsepower and torque
- Greater engine efficiency improves fuel mileage (if you can keep your foot off the floor)
- Includes Banks' reusable high-flow air filter--8-plys of premium cotton gauze
- Enclosed filter box keeps power-robbing hot air out of your intake
- Compatible with factory sensors--no trouble codes or check-engine lights to deal with
- Reduces diesel EGTs and sooty, black exhaust smoke
- Includes everything you need for a hassle-free installation
- Your Banks Ram-Air Intake is backed by a 5-year warranty; Air Filter is backed for Life
Airflow is power! And, that's why Banks created the Ram-Air Intake System-to ram power-producing air right down your engine's throat. By lifting the restrictions that leave your rig gasping for air, Banks primes it for increased power, torque and fuel mileage.
The system's monstrous inlet, titanic tubing and enclosed filter radically cool and boost the airflow headed to your engine. This cooler, denser air makes for more efficient combustion-and ultimately more power.
Topping the system off is Banks' high-flow cone filter. 8-plys of premium cotton-gauze trap engine-killing debris while the fresh air continues its path to power. Reusable for life, simply clean the filter and reinstall for thousands of trouble-free miles.
The Banks system easily installs right in your driveway. And, it works with stock sensors, so there are no pesky engine lights in your future. Best yet, your Banks Ram-Air System is backed by a 5-year warranty, and the filter's backed for life.
Banks Ram-Air Intake Customer Reviews
346 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by clarence c (Mount Holly, NC) — Mar 28, 2015 1:31 PM
Booklet for install was very good. The only problem was installing 3 feet of filter housing in OEM grommets. Total instal time was about an hour start to finish.
Reviewed by Edward S (PERKASIE, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 18, 2015 5:26 PM
Have not had a great Deal of time to give you a extensive review but so far so good no issues with install or product
Reviewed by jake d (BLYTHEVILLE, AR) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jan 11, 2015 9:32 AM
I've had the k&n and the afe stage 2 intake on my f150 ecoboost and this intake is by far my favorite. The quality is superior to the other two intakes and is very easy to install. It also draws air from the front of the vehicle and not hot engine air like the afe or k&n. I highly recommend this intake.
Banks Ram-Air Intake
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- banks ram air intake
- aem brute force cold air intake
- afe air intake
- s&b cai
- jeep cold air intake
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- dodge challenger cold air intake
- grand cherokee rims
- cold air intake for honda civic
- car bike racks
- performance air filters
- pickup bed liners