- The Banks Ram-Air Intake intensifies airflow for maximum power and efficiency
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Amplified airflow bolsters horsepower and torque
- Greater engine efficiency improves fuel mileage (if you can keep your foot off the floor)
- Includes Banks' reusable high-flow air filter--8-plys of premium cotton gauze
- Enclosed filter box keeps power-robbing hot air out of your intake
- Compatible with factory sensors--no trouble codes or check-engine lights to deal with
- Reduces diesel EGTs and sooty, black exhaust smoke
- Includes everything you need for a hassle-free installation
- Your Banks Ram-Air Intake is backed by a 5-year warranty; Air Filter is backed for Life
Airflow is power! And, that's why Banks created the Ram-Air Intake System-to ram power-producing air right down your engine's throat. By lifting the restrictions that leave your rig gasping for air, Banks primes it for increased power, torque and fuel mileage.
The system's monstrous inlet, titanic tubing and enclosed filter radically cool and boost the airflow headed to your engine. This cooler, denser air makes for more efficient combustion-and ultimately more power.
Topping the system off is Banks' high-flow cone filter. 8-plys of premium cotton-gauze trap engine-killing debris while the fresh air continues its path to power. Reusable for life, simply clean the filter and reinstall for thousands of trouble-free miles.
The Banks system easily installs right in your driveway. And, it works with stock sensors, so there are no pesky engine lights in your future. Best yet, your Banks Ram-Air System is backed by a 5-year warranty, and the filter's backed for life.
Banks Ram-Air Intake Customer Reviews
365 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles H (BUCKNER, KY) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 02, 2016 9:12 AM
The sound and acceleration that comes out of my 2012 JK sport is simply bad ass!
Reviewed by M (ELIZABETH CTY, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — May 10, 2016 6:17 PM
Adding the Banks intake resulted in a noticeable increase in low end torque, but no gains in MPG. I am pleased with the results, however the intake tube didn't have the attachment fitting for the pcv. The kit came with the pcv extension hose, but nowhere to attach it. I improvised by drilling a small hole and adding a fitting for the pcv hose.
Reviewed by Brian R (Rochester, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — May 10, 2016 8:45 AM
I installed this air intake along with a throttle body spacer in less than an hour. Performance is crisper throughout the range and the mileage is noticeable better.
Reviewed by Steven M (Columbia, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 08, 2016 5:41 PM
I researched various CAIs over a period of time and decided to go w/the Banks Ram Air given their past quality and reputation for performance and quality; I've installed various other brands of CAIs before (K&N, Volant, etc.) but I was a bit disappointed in this application. The OEM bolts are not long enough to reuse and I had to go out and purchase the needed hardware (Banks should have provided longer bolts for this application); aside from that, seems like a good system-we'll see.
Reviewed by Tommy D (Cooper City, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Apr 28, 2016 12:57 PM
You can actually feel the extra power and saves you some money at the pump too.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 250510
Ships Between 8/01 - 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- discount banks cold air intake
- afe stage 2 intake
- s&b air intake
- volant intake review
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- jeep cold air intakes
- mazda 3 cold air intake
- dodge cold air intake
- ford f150 air intake
- rubber mat truck bed liner
- custom fit auto mats
- anything auto car cover