- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Accurately measure the temperature of your engine airflow with a Beck Arnley IAT Sensor
- Helps determine the correct amount of fuel needed for optimum performance and fuel economy
- Features a robust design with a high resistance to engine vibrations
- Meets or exceeds the OE standards for quality, performance and function
- Exceptionally durable and functions at an extreme temperature range of -40°F to 260°F
- Your Beck Arnley Intake Air Temperature Sensor is backed by a 12-month/12,000 mile warranty
If your ride’s been idling rough or stalling at red lights it’s probably time for you to replace your malfunctioning air temp sensor with an OE-exceeding replacement Beck Arnley Intake Air Sensor. These sensors feature a robust design and function at an extreme temp range of -40°F to 260°F. Highly resistant to engine vibrations. 12-month/12,000 mile warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- beck arnley air intake systems
- garage drainage mat
- gmc crome door handles canada
- is spectre cold air intake worth it
- kia dash mats
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- toyota air intakes
- tuner chips for cts
- throttle body spacer chevy avalanche
- 06 mazda rx8 cold air intake aem
- auto bike rack
- cool car seat covers
- pickup bed mats