Scrap your stock intake and set your ride up with a high-performance cold air intake system. Designed to force-feed a blast of fresh oxygen into your engine, cold air intake systems unleash more horsepower and torque. Plus, you don’t have to spend a fortune when you shop at AutoAnything. Find the best brands in the performance intake industry for a fraction of the cost when you browse our virtual shelves. And, when you learn how to install a cold air intake yourself, you save even more money.
Choosing the Right Intake Brand
When it comes to choosing a cold air intake, you have several options. The Spectre Cold Air Intake not only increases your horsepower and torque, it improves your fuel efficiency as well. It’s custom made to fit your exact year, make and model, so it installs easily and fits perfectly. And, it comes backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
The Volant Cold Air Intake also delivers massive power gains to your ride. Its molded polyethylene ducts are designed to give your engine a clear, cool passage, and most models install in one hour or less.
More Top Notch Cold Intakes Brands
If you’re still unsure what the best cold air intake for your vehicle is, be sure to check out the reviews on our website. You’ll find cold air intake reviews for every brand and style we sell. Read what consumers are saying about the K&N Cold Air Intake or check out the raves about the Injen Cold Air Intake.
No matter which cold air intake you choose, you can be confident you’re getting the best deal possible when you order from AutoAnything. Whether you choose the aFe Cold Air Intake or the AEM Cold Air Intake, we back every purchase with our 1-year lower price guarantee. And, we ship more than 99% of all orders for free.
Once You Choose The Right Brand, Here's How You Install
After you have your cold air intake, it’s time to install it. Don’t bother spending a fortune to have the dealer or a body shop install it—you can easily complete your cold air intakes installation yourself by following the steps below.
- Make sure your engine is cool to the touch.
- Disconnect your battery cable from the negative terminal.
- Remove your old air intake.
- Attach the silicone coupling that came with the cold air intake kit to the throttle body.
- Secure the coupling by tightening a hose clamp at the end.
- Place another hose clamp on the front of the coupling, but be certain not to tighten it yet.
- Slide the intake tube into the silicone coupling, and ensure that your intake pipe is running from the throttle bay away from the engine bay.
- Tighten the silicone coupling and secure all brackets on the tube.
- Plug the mass air flow sensor into the new cold air intake system.
- Reconnect the battery.
- Enjoy the new power boosts immediately!