- Corsa Cold Air Intakes deliver high performance & style
- Donaldson PowerCore Filtration Technology optimizes air flow without sacrificing quality
- Enclosed air filter box is engineered specifically for your vehicle
- Air filter box features cross-link polyethylene design, protecting the filter from engine heat, moisture, dust and debris
- Polished air box lid features a high-grade neoprene foam backing for sound insulation and a bold look
- Air intake duct maximizes the engine’s breathing capabilities & horsepower
- High-performance silicon connectors ease installation & provide additional thermal insulation
- Marine-grade stainless steel clamps provide optimal performance
- Made for most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps
- 1-year intake warranty, 4-year/100,000-mile filter warranty
Corsa mastered the dynamics of flow with their legendary cat-back exhaust systems, and now they are leveraging that knowledge to optimize your air intake. Starting with a Donaldson PowerCore Air Filter, Corsa was able to increase air flow without compromising air quality. The intake filter is enclosed in a cross-link polyethylene air box, sealing the air filter from performance-inhibiting elements like heat, moisture, dust and debris. Using the included marine-grade hardware, the filter box is sealed with a neoprene-backed, polished lid. Featuring an embossed Corsa logo, the bold style can only be matched by the performance of the intake.
While this provides a larger volume of cold air to the engine, improving performance over stock, Corsa didn't stop there. Every Corsa intake tube is sculpted from heavy-duty, large-diameter piping for silky-smooth transitions, reduced turbulence and optimal flow dynamics. The air duct is joined with high-grade silicone couplers, which makes fitting the Corsa intake to your manifold a painless procedure. Corsa Cold Air Intakes fit most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps.
Best of all, your Corsa Cold Air Intake is backed with a 1-year warranty, while the Donaldson PowerCore Air Filter is protected under a 4-year/100,000-mile warranty.
Corsa Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Blake C (MONTGOMERY, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Nov 21, 2014 4:15 AM
You need to get this product, just like all Corsa products it is high quality and functions well. Easy to install, and you know it's going to perform. Added a nice deep growl to my 14 hemi charger, couldn't be happier about the product or experience with auto anything.
- Rebates: $35 Details
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?