- Corsa Cold Air Intakes deliver high performance & style
- Donaldson PowerCore Filtration Technology optimizes air flow without sacrificing quality
- Enclosed air filter box is engineered specifically for your vehicle
- Air filter box features cross-link polyethylene design, protecting the filter from engine heat, moisture, dust and debris
- Polished air box lid features a high-grade neoprene foam backing for sound insulation and a bold look
- Air intake duct maximizes the engine’s breathing capabilities & horsepower
- High-performance silicon connectors ease installation & provide additional thermal insulation
- Marine-grade stainless steel clamps provide optimal performance
- Made for most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps
- 1-year intake warranty, 4-year/100,000-mile filter warranty
Corsa mastered the dynamics of flow with their legendary cat-back exhaust systems, and now they are leveraging that knowledge to optimize your air intake. Starting with a Donaldson PowerCore Air Filter, Corsa was able to increase air flow without compromising air quality. The intake filter is enclosed in a cross-link polyethylene air box, sealing the air filter from performance-inhibiting elements like heat, moisture, dust and debris. Using the included marine-grade hardware, the filter box is sealed with a neoprene-backed, polished lid. Featuring an embossed Corsa logo, the bold style can only be matched by the performance of the intake.
While this provides a larger volume of cold air to the engine, improving performance over stock, Corsa didn't stop there. Every Corsa intake tube is sculpted from heavy-duty, large-diameter piping for silky-smooth transitions, reduced turbulence and optimal flow dynamics. The air duct is joined with high-grade silicone couplers, which makes fitting the Corsa intake to your manifold a painless procedure. Corsa Cold Air Intakes fit most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps.
Best of all, your Corsa Cold Air Intake is backed with a 1-year warranty, while the Donaldson PowerCore Air Filter is protected under a 4-year/100,000-mile warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Corsa Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Blake C (MONTGOMERY, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Nov 21, 2014 4:15 AM
You need to get this product, just like all Corsa products it is high quality and functions well. Easy to install, and you know it's going to perform. Added a nice deep growl to my 14 hemi charger, couldn't be happier about the product or experience with auto anything.
Reviewed by Armond B (Apopka, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Sep 11, 2014 5:07 PM
Corsa looks great and sounds great, and enhances my Corsa Cat-Back exhaust system. I noticed the additional power instantly. The only reason I am giving this a four-star rating is because, instead of a bolt-on cover, my Corsa has a non-removable cover, and I believe it will be difficult to change the filter in the future. I emailed Corsa about this problem, and they never responded.
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/29
- What Do You Drive?