- Get more miles out of every tank with the EconoAir Throttle Body Booster
- Designed with unique air-directing vanes that add rotation to your incoming oxygen for greater atomization and more explosive combustion
- Delivers an extra 1 – 3 MPGs and 6 – 10 foot-pounds of torque—results vary
- Constructed from premium 5052-H53 aluminum
- Measures a mere .032" thick
- Expertly stamped and formed using advanced CNC equipment
- Built with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal and C.A.R.B. certified
- Bolts right into place between your throttle body and intake manifold
- Your EconoAid Throttle Body Booster includes a Lifetime Warranty
These days, it seems like the cost of a gallon of unleaded ticks up a few cents every time you pony up to the pump. In an age of unpredictable prices, your best defense against gas station gouging is to get the most bang for your buck. And, nothing fires up your fuel economy like the EconoAid Throttle Body Booster.
The science behind the Airaid EconoAid Booster is surprisingly simple. Each booster features CNC-carved air-directing vanes that force incoming oxygen to spin. The rotating air then rushes into your cylinders where it atomizes, blends with your fuel and combusts with maximum gusto. While results will vary, drivers have seen their efficiency rise by 1 – 3 MPG and low-end torque gains of 6 – 10 foot-pounds.
Mounting your EconoAid Throttle Body Booster is a breeze. Custom made for a flawless fit, it bolts right between your throttle body and intake manifold with no cutting, drilling or fabricating needed. And since it measures a mere .032" thick, this aluminum booster won't hog space under the hood. To top it off, EconoAid backs your Throttle Body Booster with a Lifetime Warranty.
EconoAid Throttle Body Booster Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles W (BEAVERTON, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Nov 22, 2014 4:38 AM
Serves it's purpose. I am getting about 1 mile better around town, and 3 miles better per gallon on the freeway. This product coupled with CAI, and a less restrictive muffler really have improved the fuel economy on my FJ, while also increasing HP and torque. As far as throttle response I noticed minimal increase, but any increase is good for paying $30.00. Install took about 15 mins. Cheers!
Reviewed by Lee E (medford, OR) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — May 02, 2014 3:30 PM
My around town economy is slightly better, about one MPG. Saving gas is good. I noticed a jump in throttle response also. The jury is still out on the highway mileage as I have not had time to run a proper test yet. Easy to install.
EconoAid Throttle Body Booster
- Ships By 1/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- econoaid air intake systems
- jet throttle body spacer review
- k&n throttle body spacer
- taylor throttle body spacer review
- ford air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- bmw cold air intake
- car mats toyota camry
- cold air intake tundra
- 2010 scion tc cold air intake
- taunna cover
- brush guards with lights
- floor mats for automobiles