How to Install Airaid Throttle Body Spacer
This video depicts an Airaid Cold Air Intake being installed on a Chevy Silverado. Although this video is representative of most vehicles, the installation process may vary slightly for your particular vehicle.
- Separate the air intake tube from the throttle body.
- Remove the factory mounts that will be replaced with the Airaid system.
- Use the 10mm female torque socket to remove the factory torque bolts.
- Align the throttle body spacer so it points toward the intake.
- Assemble the Airaid replacement gasket.
- Place the newly assembled gasket between the throttle body and the throttle body spacer.
- Carefully slide in the bolts to hold it together, and fit it against the intake.
- Tighten down all bolts.
- Replace the air intake tube.
- Comfortable with opening the hood, moving seats, etc.
- Familiarity with upgrade location and removing any existing covers or casings
- Comprehensive knowledge of the parts you’re upgrading
Common Tools Needed
- 10mm female torque socket