- Get cool with the HPS Performance Cold Air Intake
- Dyno-tested to increase hp & torque in the low and mid-range RPM—made for racing, off-road and show use only
- Design eliminates leaning the engine out and/or throwing a check engine light
- Relocates the filter outside the engine compartment for maximum cooling
- Built from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy tubing
- Select models can be shortened into a short ram system
- K&N High-Flow conical air filter for maximum airflow and dirt-stopping capability
- Washable and reusable filter can go up to 100,000 miles between cleanings
- Includes HPS Signature silicone hoses, T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings (if needed)
- Choose from an assortment of powder-coated colors and finishes
- Simple bolt-on installation requires no cutting or modifications
- Your HPS Performance Cold Air Intake is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
To heat up the competition, you gotta cool down your airflow. So power your ride with the HPS Performance Cold Air Intake and put your airflow on ice. Designed to position the intake outside of the engine bay, the HPS intake draws in the coolest air possible.
Your HPS cold air intake starts with a dyno-designed tube crafted from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy. Additionally, each HPS CAI system is powered by a legendary K&N High-Flow conical air filter that delivers maximum air flow and ultimate dirt-catching capability—plus, an impressive 100,000 miles between cleanings.
To give you more racing time and less wrenching time, HPS intakes are designed to mount with ease. Kits include everything you need—race-proven HPS Signature silicone hoses, T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings—for bolt-on installation. HPS Performance backs your Cold Air Intake with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
HPS Performance Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Emily H (SHAWNEE, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Dart — Jul 08, 2017 6:42 AM
Works great have noticed a small change in gas mileage. Installation was have been a challenge of I used the instructions provided, instead I took the passenger front tire off, disconnected the battery, removed the screws not half the fender well and 3 of the screws on the bottom of the shroud cover(under the car)then I removed the factory air box from the top and removed the factory air baffle from the fender. I connected the air intake from the top and installed the filter from the wheel well
Reviewed by Logan B (ARDEN, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda 3 — May 04, 2017 4:01 AM
I've had the cold air intake on my car for a week now and I love it! I've had no problems out of it performance wise. But there was one thing wrong with it. The rubber vibration mount the give i is very cheaply made and broke before I even tighten it down all the way.
Reviewed by Kyle K (Auburn, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Dart — Nov 19, 2016 3:39 PM
This was a great value. About half the cost of many other intakes and still comes with a k&n filter which is the important part. Included instructions were very clear and helpful. The red powder coat has metallic flakes in it which I think is a nice touch.
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- hps air intake systems
- 2002 toyota tundra one piece billet grilles
- 360 rear view mirror
- cold airtake
- ford chips
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- subaru impreza car cover
- tundra throttle body spacer
- 2013 tacoma cold air intake
- auto window air deflectors
- front bras for cars
- floor mats custom