- Let it flow with the HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake
- Crafted from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy piping for racing, off-road and show use only
- K&N High-Flow conical air filter for maximum flow and crud-catching capability
- Washable/reusable filter can go up to 100,000 miles between cleanings
- Designed to position the filter in the coolest area of the engine compartment
- Heat shield is included for maximum cooling effect (select models)
- Installs in less time than multi-piece systems—no bumper or fender removal
- Includes silicone hose, T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings (if needed)
- Choose from an assortment of colors and finish options
- Your HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Power your ride with the HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake and give your competition the short end of the stick. Designed for vehicles that respond better to a short ram over a traditional air intake system, the HPS short ram intake is dyno-proven to extract maximum power and torque.
Your HPS short ram air intake starts with a dyno-designed tube crafted from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy. Then, it’s topped off with a legendary K&N High-Flow conical air filter. This impressive K&N filter delivers maximum air flow, ultimate crud-catching capability and boasts up to 100,000 miles between cleanings.
So you spend less time wrenching and more time racing, HPS Performance short ram intakes install with ease. The short design means in tucks nicely under the hood and requires no fender or bumper removal to install. HPS Performance backs your Short Ram Air Intake with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intakes Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert F (DELRAY BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Fit — Nov 25, 2016 12:53 PM
1. Instructions don't mention there is a lower intake hose connected to the bottom of the original air filter box that needs to be disconnected. 2.The 3" hose clamp to clamp the air filter and heat shield onto the intake pipe is too small to clamp the filter & brackets to the pipe. I purchased a 3.5" clamp and then filed down the plastic mounting brackets to accommodate the width of the new clamp. 3. The supplied metal mounting bracket does not fit correctly, and I had to bend it to fit.
Reviewed by Cesar L (CONROE, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Prius — Nov 25, 2016 11:32 AM
It was fairly easy to install taking about 2 hours. It is a quality part that fit perfectly. It nice looks, sound great, and seems to be getting better response and miles per gallon (MPG)! I have had no check engine light issues at all. Overall, I am happy with this air intake.
Reviewed by Mariyolisa M (New York, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Civic — Nov 03, 2016 6:59 AM
Put it on my civic 06. It's a great intake. I have no complaints. Easy to install took a little over an hour. Fit just fine with the space I had.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code 445320
Ships Between 12/08 - 12/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- hps air intake systems
- aem brute force intake system
- afe stage 1
- airaid intake tube
- jeep cold air intake
- ford cold air intake
- toyota air intakes
- 2012 nissan frontier cold air intake
- cold air intake dodge charger
- cold air intake for 2011 silverado
- accessories for pickup truck
- best five bike hitch rack
- nerf tubes