- Let it flow with the HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake
- Crafted from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy piping for racing, off-road and show use only
- K&N High-Flow conical air filter for maximum flow and crud-catching capability
- Washable/reusable filter can go up to 100,000 miles between cleanings
- Designed to position the filter in the coolest area of the engine compartment
- Heat shield is included for maximum cooling effect (select models)
- Installs in less time than multi-piece systems—no bumper or fender removal
- Includes silicone hose, T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings (if needed)
- Choose from an assortment of colors and finish options
- Your HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Power your ride with the HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake and give your competition the short end of the stick. Designed for vehicles that respond better to a short ram over a traditional air intake system, the HPS short ram intake is dyno-proven to extract maximum power and torque.
Your HPS short ram air intake starts with a dyno-designed tube crafted from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy. Then, it’s topped off with a legendary K&N High-Flow conical air filter. This impressive K&N filter delivers maximum air flow, ultimate crud-catching capability and boasts up to 100,000 miles between cleanings.
So you spend less time wrenching and more time racing, HPS Performance short ram intakes install with ease. The short design means in tucks nicely under the hood and requires no fender or bumper removal to install. HPS Performance backs your Short Ram Air Intake with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intakes Customer Reviews
103 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward S (WAKE FOREST, NC) — Sep 22, 2017 12:31 PM
noticeable sound change and throttle response silver looks great in the engine bay instructions somewhat hard to follow with blurry pictures great value and excellent quality I've had it for a couple weeks now and everything is running great
Reviewed by laydel g (FPO, AE) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Fit — Sep 20, 2017 6:57 AM
I have a brand new 2017 FIT, and wasn't finding too many options for improving its performance. This is pretty much the same thing as the AEM intake for the FIT. The only differences are that the AEM is a more direct fit, and for HPS you have a few extra steps. It brings all the required items for install, all you need are some tools. For the very low price I paid, the equal performance and sound I would recommend it.
Reviewed by James N (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Cavalier — Sep 18, 2017 6:49 PM
This HPS intake was installed on my 2005 Chevy Cavalier. The quality of the superb from the main pipe down to the clamps & hardware. Couldn't be happier with the fit, the quality of all materials, easy to follow instructions & ease of installation. Could not be happier with this product. Thanks AutoAnything! Scott Fort Worth, TX
Reviewed by Joachim R (BERNARDSVILLE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Fit — Sep 13, 2017 2:06 PM
Great Bang for the Buck! Researched short ram intake vs. cold air intake and in the end opted for HPS Short Ram Kit for my 2013 Honda Fit, as Honda integrates a duct under the hood that brings cold air from grill back and dumps it right on the air filter - so the extra cost of a cold air intake did not make sense to me. Installation was easy. Throttle response is improved, wonderful sound when V-TEC kicks above 3000RPM for price can't beat it - actually enjoy driving to work and still 32+mpg
Ships Between 10/18 - 10/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- hps air intake systems
- super 10 series flowmaster 2003 dodge ram 1500
- t-rex grille installation
- the best diesel cold air intake
- toyota air intakes
- gmc truck floor mats
- bmw cold air intake
- 2009 chevy malibu cold air intake
- tacoma ram air
- range rover sunshade
- auto radar detector
- car cargo liners
- truck seats covers