- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep it cool and free with HPS Performance Silicone Air Intake Hoses
- Replaces restrictive OEM hoses with high-temp reinforced silicone—for racing, off-road and show use only
- Smooth internal tubing surface delivers better air flow and air velocity while reducing heat soak in the engine bay
- Allows stock air box to perform at a higher, more efficient level
- Multiple reinforced layers handle extreme heat and pressure
- Designed to work in a temperature range of -65F° to 350F°
- Delivers dyno-proven performance gains without triggering check engine lights
- Includes T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings (if needed)
- Choose from an assortment of engine highlighting color options
- Your HPS Performance Silicone Air Intake Hoses are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When the action at the track gets hot and heavy, so does the temperature in your engine bay. And every racer knows that heat is the number-one performance killer. So hose down those high temps with HPS Performance Silicone Air Intake Hoses. Swapping out those scrawny OEM lines for high-temp reinforced silicone, HPS hoses boost your air flow while preventing engine bay heat soak.
HPS silicone hoses are crafted from multiple reinforced layers of tough silicone to handle the extreme heat, pressure and chemicals under your hood. The smooth internal surface delivers better air flow and maximizes air velocity, so even if you’re running a factory air box, your ride performs at a much higher, much more efficient level.
Your HPS silicone hose kit includes everything you need for installation including T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings (if needed). HPS Performance backs your Silicone Air Intake Hoses with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
HPS Performance Silicone Air Intake Hoses Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dan C (Kennebunkport, ME) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Civic — Feb 28, 2017 5:05 AM
Installation takes a few minutes and really cleans up the look under the hood. You only need a 10mm deep socket to tighten the clamps but it fits great.
Reviewed by BRAD N (Tipp City, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Accord — Feb 21, 2017 8:22 PM
HPS intake tube did exactly what I had hoped. Car has slight noticeable improvement in acceleration and slightly louder intake sound. The tube looks great under the hood. Best of all, Auto Anything offered the part 20% lower than any other retailer and free shipping
Reviewed by Carlos M (GEORGETOWN, KY) Reviewed for a 2013 Scion FR-S — May 05, 2016 4:09 AM
While there are many options for a silicone air hose for the FR-S I bought the HPS one because it came with really nice hose clamps and I got it at 20% discount. The Hose went in smoothly with no issues and gave the car a nice intake sound from the engine - the hose I got eliminated the sound tube and I am very happy how it cleaned up the engine bay from unnecessary hoses.
- hps air intake systems
- afe dry flow air filter
- autometer cobalt air fuel gauge
- do jet mass air flow sensors add horsepower
- dodge air intake systems
- hyundai car mats
- jeep cold air intakes
- nissan titan throttle body
- 2009 nissan altima bra
- 2011 charger cold air intake
- air filter performance
- cheap truck floor mats
- chrome side panels