- Ready your ride for the track with the HPS Racing Air Intake
- Dyno-tested to increase power and torque in the top-end power band—for racing, off-road and show use only
- Designed to ensure maximum horsepower during high RPM track use
- Built from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy tubing
- K&N High-Flow conical air filter for maximum airflow and dirt-stopping capability
- Washable and reusable filter can go up to 100,000 miles between cleanings
- Custom heat shield works with factory air scoop to direct cold air to the intake
- Easy bolt-on installation requires no cutting or modifications
- Includes HPS Signature silicone hoses, T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings (if needed)
- Select from a range of powder-coated colors and finishes
- Your HPS Racing Air Intake is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Running near the redline is not advisable on the morning commute, but it’s a must to take the win at the track. So power your racer with the HPS Racing Air Intake and ride that redline to the finish line. Made exclusively for the demands of the racetrack, the HPS racing intake is dyno-tested to increase power and torque in the top-end power band.
Your HPS race intake starts with a dyno-designed tube crafted from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy. Then, the race-proven system is capped off with a legendary K&N High-Flow conical air filter. The K&N filter has a proven race heritage of its own and delivers maximum air flow with ultimate dirt-catching capability. Plus, it can go up to 100,000 miles between cleanings.
To give you more time on the track and less time in the pits, the HPS race cold air intake is designed to install with ease. There is no cutting or modifying required, and the kit includes everything you need: race-proven HPS Signature silicone hoses, T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings. HPS Performance backs your Cold Air Intake with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
HPS Racing Air Intakes Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Adam A (WELLFORD, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Civic — Apr 02, 2016 9:10 PM
This is a great product, you can already tell the difference as soon as you start driving. The only problem are the coolant and air hoses don't fit well and you need to rig it a little bit to fit.
Reviewed by Noel P (WAIPAHU, HI) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Civic — Apr 01, 2016 8:33 PM
It's really great to have this Hps racing air intake installed on my si 2015 it sound great and more fun to drive. Very interesting. Thank you
Reviewed by Jacob Z (COLUMBUS, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Civic — Feb 21, 2016 6:32 AM
The intake arrived promptly with expedited shipping and service from Auto Anything was helpful. The only problem I've had with the unit itself, was that I had to remove material from the heat shield in order to avoid contact with the motor mounts. It sounds mighty mean at about 4000 rpm and the whistle of it sucking air is awesome.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code 445320
Ships Between 12/07 - 12/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.