- Maximize your ride’s HP and torque with an Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake
- Sleek, under-the-hood design with high-tech fluid dynamics and CAD software
- Promotes unrestrictive air flow for impressive fuel economy gains
- Utilizes a SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter—no cleaner or oil re-charger kit needed
- Built-in Filter Minder for quick and easy filter inspections with no disassembly required
- Roto-molded from cross-linked polyethylene for outstanding heat insulation and durability
- Evolution Intake features quick and easy installation—no cutting or drilling required
- Includes automotive grade hose couplers & durable stainless steel hardware
- Injen products are proudly made in the USA
- Your Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Unleash your vehicle’s inner beast and help your engine perform to its fullest potential with Injen Evolution Cold Air Intakes. These high-performance Injen Evo intakes not only maximize your horsepower and torque, but they also deliver a customized under-the-hood look. And, their high-quality, durable construction promotes unrestricted air flow, resulting in impressive fuel economy gains.
Your Evo Injen Cold Air Intake is equipped with a massive, low-maintenance SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter and a built-in Filter Minder for quick and easy inspections. The Evo Injen CAI is roto-molded (a high-quality manufacturing process) from cross-linked polyethylene which results in superior heat insulation and durability.
Swapping out your power-robbing air intake system for an Injen Evolution Intake is a cinch, with no cutting or drilling required. These cold air intakes boast the perfect OE-fit, thanks to their high-tech design using the latest in fluid dynamics and CAD software for maximum performance. Simply drop in your new cold air intake using factory mounting points, and immediately discover the difference. Even better, Injen backs your Evolution Cold Air Intake with an impressive Lifetime Warranty.
Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jerel P (MONROE, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 20, 2016 1:16 PM
Quality product, well made, not to hard of an installation, just made it a little hard on myself with the installation, puting way to much thought into what i had to do, the tools i needed, etc.., i made it a 2 hour install, instead of 45 min. to 1 hour The Injen CAI looks awesome under the hood compared to the smaller stock chevy cai that was removed, smoother cleaner larger air box, large air filter, engine sounds completely diiferent than before, YOU WANT SOME, COME GET SOME!!!
Reviewed by Paul G (Childersburg, AL) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Jan 08, 2016 6:33 PM
This unit changed my truck drastically! The pick-up from a dead start has improved and speed increases after reaching highway cruising is dramatic. My around-town mileage increased from 13.5 to 14.5. I have not checked it on a trip yet. The sound level did increase in the truck but is not objectionable. I am well pleased with this addition.
Reviewed by Lewis T (Ann Arbor, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 27, 2015 8:53 PM
I've only had the cold air intake on for 2 days and haven't had a chance to really observe how well it performs yet. I had a Borla Cat Back exhaust put on at the same time. The installation was performed by my local dealer. I can say the parts were expertly installed and look and sound great. Will update when I have some concrete observations.
Ships Between 12/05 - 12/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- injen intake
- injen power flow air intakes review
- k&n fipk cold air intake
- afe cold air intake system
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- ford air intake systems
- jeep cold air intakes
- what is the best cold air intake for a silverado
- acura tl cold air intake
- cold air intake for gmc sierra
- car brake parts
- grille gaurd
- covers for cars