- Your IS Series Short Ram Intake is custom-designed to directly replace the stock air box under the hood of your year, make and model
- Greatly improves your engine's efficiency for immediate boosts in horsepower and torque, along with improved fuel economy
- Injen crafts the IS Series Short Ram Intake from aerospace-grade T-6061 aluminum for an incredibly strong, light weight and anti-corrosive system
- Your pipe is painstakingly polished to a high-gloss finish
- CNC mandrel bending transforms your IS Series Short Ram Intake into a smooth, unrestricted cold air conduit
- Includes an Injen high-performance air filter with built-in velocity stack
- Your IS Series Short Ram comes in two finishes: polished or black
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your IS Series Short Ram comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Made with pride in the USA
- The intake tube and air filter are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Blow away your restrictive stock air box with Injen's IS Series Short Ram Intake. This precision-made pipe is custom-engineered to directly replace your power-robbing factory-installed air intake. By force-feeding cooler, denser air into your engine, it unleashes all of your motor's potential power.
Your IS Series Short Ram Intake employs cutting-edge materials and technology to maximize your motor's performance. From its aerospace grade T-6061 aluminum to its CNC mandrel bending and flanges, every aspect of this intake has been dyno-proven to deliver optimal throttle response across the RPM spectrum.
Topping off your IS Series Short Ram Intake is Injen's signature urethane air filter, which blocks dirt, grime and grit-not oxygen. Plus, the TIG welded brackets, stainless steel clamps and rubber “vibra-mount" cushioning ensures a secure, balanced mount. Your IS Series Short Ram Intake comes in either a polished or black finish. And, the tube and filter are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen IS Series Short Ram Intake Customer Reviews
317 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason H (CANON CITY, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer — Dec 14, 2017 7:23 AM
Looks fantastic under the hood, but it is very close to the battery. Will probably do a battery relocation and make a better airflow path for it. Sounds good but not as loud as expected. Love it
Reviewed by James C (Seminole, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport — Nov 17, 2017 1:02 PM
Overall this is a nice intake. I previously had the powdercoated black one. It was damaged during a timing belt replacement I had done. So I had to go with the polished version this time. It's a nice unit, but it did had a few nicks in the polish. One on top that is pretty noticeable to me, especially since it is brand new. It was fairly easy to install, and it cleans up the engine bay. It's nice that it comes with a dry filter, much better than the oiled ones in my opinion.
Reviewed by Frank R (ANAHEIM, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Toyota Camry — Sep 14, 2017 8:30 PM
Really like it but would be alot better if it was cold air intake instead of a short ram would've fit really nice behind my front bumper nonetheless less it's really nice
Reviewed by Ryan C (SPARKS, NV) Reviewed for a 1992 Lexus SC 400 — Jul 27, 2017 8:02 PM
Intake looks very nice and it seems to have made my engine run better. My engine had a slow rough throaty idle from the exhaust but now with this intake the idle speed went up and it is less throaty. Power seems the same but it feels like it gets to a higher rpm quicker than with stock. The hose was to long which is better to cut it than find a new one. You need your own 1 inch or so hose clamp, kit says to use stock but it does not work the new parts. Kit is better than stock :)
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
- What Do You Drive?