- Your IS Series Short Ram Intake is custom-designed to directly replace the stock air box under the hood of your year, make and model
- Greatly improves your engine's efficiency for immediate boosts in horsepower and torque, along with improved fuel economy
- Injen crafts the IS Series Short Ram Intake from aerospace-grade T-6061 aluminum for an incredibly strong, light weight and anti-corrosive system
- Your pipe is painstakingly polished to a high-gloss finish
- CNC mandrel bending transforms your IS Series Short Ram Intake into a smooth, unrestricted cold air conduit
- Includes an Injen high-performance air filter with built-in velocity stack
- Your IS Series Short Ram comes in two finishes: polished or black
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your IS Series Short Ram comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Made with pride in the USA
- The intake tube and air filter are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Blow away your restrictive stock air box with Injen's IS Series Short Ram Intake. This precision-made pipe is custom-engineered to directly replace your power-robbing factory-installed air intake. By force-feeding cooler, denser air into your engine, it unleashes all of your motor's potential power.
Your IS Series Short Ram Intake employs cutting-edge materials and technology to maximize your motor's performance. From its aerospace grade T-6061 aluminum to its CNC mandrel bending and flanges, every aspect of this intake has been dyno-proven to deliver optimal throttle response across the RPM spectrum.
Topping off your IS Series Short Ram Intake is Injen's signature urethane air filter, which blocks dirt, grime and grit-not oxygen. Plus, the TIG welded brackets, stainless steel clamps and rubber “vibra-mount" cushioning ensures a secure, balanced mount. Your IS Series Short Ram Intake comes in either a polished or black finish. And, the tube and filter are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen IS Series Short Ram Intake Customer Reviews
281 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carl I (Kissimmee, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Celica — May 08, 2015 8:58 AM
I normally don't do reviews but I wanted to make an exception for this product. I don't really install much on my car myself but I went ahead and gave this a try for a beginner i got all working on my toyota celia gts within 1hr 30 mins! Instructions suck from injen should print clear ones. If you need help find me on the celica forums #ApacheWarri0r9
- Ships Between 7/29 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?