- Your IS Series Short Ram Intake is custom-designed to directly replace the stock air box under the hood of your year, make and model
- Greatly improves your engine's efficiency for immediate boosts in horsepower and torque, along with improved fuel economy
- Injen crafts the IS Series Short Ram Intake from aerospace-grade T-6061 aluminum for an incredibly strong, light weight and anti-corrosive system
- Your pipe is painstakingly polished to a high-gloss finish
- CNC mandrel bending transforms your IS Series Short Ram Intake into a smooth, unrestricted cold air conduit
- Includes an Injen high-performance air filter with built-in velocity stack
- Your IS Series Short Ram comes in two finishes: polished or black
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your IS Series Short Ram comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Made with pride in the USA
- The intake tube and air filter are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Blow away your restrictive stock air box with Injen's IS Series Short Ram Intake. This precision-made pipe is custom-engineered to directly replace your power-robbing factory-installed air intake. By force-feeding cooler, denser air into your engine, it unleashes all of your motor's potential power.
Your IS Series Short Ram Intake employs cutting-edge materials and technology to maximize your motor's performance. From its aerospace grade T-6061 aluminum to its CNC mandrel bending and flanges, every aspect of this intake has been dyno-proven to deliver optimal throttle response across the RPM spectrum.
Topping off your IS Series Short Ram Intake is Injen's signature urethane air filter, which blocks dirt, grime and grit-not oxygen. Plus, the TIG welded brackets, stainless steel clamps and rubber “vibra-mount" cushioning ensures a secure, balanced mount. Your IS Series Short Ram Intake comes in either a polished or black finish. And, the tube and filter are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen IS Series Short Ram Intake Customer Reviews
302 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael J (WEST VALLEY CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Accord — Nov 18, 2016 2:31 AM
I purchased this for one purpose only; for Jiffylube and all alike to stop asking to replace my air filter.
Reviewed by Steven D (Cold Spring, MN) Reviewed for a 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Sport — Nov 17, 2016 1:03 AM
It didn't take very long to receive, when it was delivered I looked at the instructions it seemed very easily so being that I am mechanically inclined I took on the challenge and Wallah in a couple hours I had it installed. I haven't really noticed any fuel Improvement being that as it is stored for the winter, butt before the truck was put the rest for the winter I had the opportunity to drive it for a couple of days and it sounded really cool and my truck she seems to have more get-up-and-go
Reviewed by Eleanor L (SAINT LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Nov 02, 2016 9:50 AM
When I got it it looked really nice was quick and easy to install, and I definitely notice a difference in the throttle response of my car would definitely recommend this product!
Reviewed by Marc L (RIVERSIDE, CA) — Sep 11, 2016 9:54 PM
Good purchase! Not too expensive, shipping was less than a week. Adds acceleration power and has a nice deep sound. Its not a dramatic power gain but you definitely know its there. Car performs normal when cruising but more fun in spirited driving. Also improved my MPG. Instructions are whatevs but you can figure it out with diagrams.
Reviewed by DAVID P (TOMS RIVER, NJ) Reviewed for a 2001 Honda Accord — Jun 26, 2016 7:27 AM
I purchased the Injen IS Short Ram Intake honestly hoping to give my 2001 Accord V6 a little more air intake and if nothing else create a cooler look under the hood. Inexpensive addition i could install myself. I researched the available options on AutoAnything's website and decided to go short ram to avoid converting seasonally from a cold air set-up. I ordered this item and received it in a few days. installed in under an hour and WEW...Makes the VTEC scream and houl..A MUST HAVE SERIOUSLY.
Ships Between 12/05 - 12/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- aem waterproof filter cover
- brute force air intake
- injen sp series cold air intake
- spectra cold air intake reviews
- jeep air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- bmw cold air intake
- 2012 jeep wrangler cold air intake
- best cold air intake for dodge ram
- dodge ram 1500 cold air intake
- fender trims
- bicycle carriers for trucks
- vehicle cover