- Injen's RD Series Cold Air Intake is custom-designed for a precise fit on your exact year, make and model
- Specially engineered to ride right behind your front bumper, where it gathers fresher, denser, colder air
- Your RD Series Cold Air Intake unleashes your engine's power potential by force-feeding rich oxygen into your cylinders, which improves combustion efficiency
- Wrought from premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-6061 billet aluminum—celebrated for its high strength, light weight and excellent corrosion resistance
- For unrestricted air flow, the RD Series Cold Air Intake is CNC mandrel bent
- Every RD Series Cold Air Intake includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your RD Series Cold Air Intake comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Choose your finish: polished or black
- Most RD Series Cold Air Intake kits are 1-piece designs, and select vehicle use a 2-piece system
- Built in the US of A
- The tube and air filter are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're passing some slowpoke or rocketing off the line, your engine will tear up the pavement with the RD Series Cold Air Intake by Injen. This high-performance piece of pipe optimizes your throttle response, boosts your engine's power output and even dresses up your engine compartment.
The key to the RD Series Cold Air Intake's success can be summed up in one word: location. Injen designed your cold air intake to ride right behind your front bumper—prime real estate for gathering fresher, colder, denser air.
Plus, your RD Series Cold Air Intake is an engineering marvel. Everything from the mandrel bent T-6061 aluminum tubing to the TIG welded brackets has been rigorously tested and tuned on Injen's in-house Dynojet for maximum, reliable horsepower.
Your RD Series Cold Air Intake comes with Injen's signature urethane air filter and stainless steel clamps. Tube and air filter covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- For most vehicles, the RD Series Cold Air Intake comes in your choice of polished or black finishes. Select autos, though, come in one finish option.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen RD Series Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
111 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael A (BRONX, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Apr 30, 2015 4:30 AM
It looks marvelous for show and boost hp for go. The install is simple although if you are inexperienced, you may find it time consuming to remove the bumper, part of the splash guard, and the entire OEM intake.
Reviewed by Mark H (Exeter, NH) Reviewed for a 1997 Infiniti QX4 — Apr 27, 2015 10:16 AM
I purchased the Injen CAI for two reasons: #1. My stock intake tubes were cracking and missing material in some places and my air box was not sealing right from a missing clip. #2. I love upgrading items for not much more cash than replacing expensive stock parts and I have installed many intakes finding the increased throttle response at low speeds simply incredible and worth every penny. This product was 1/2 the price of BMW specific companies' offerings, looks great, fit well & is CARB legal!
Reviewed by Robert R (Chicago, IL) — Mar 26, 2015 8:31 PM
GREAT SOUNDING INTAKE, INSTALLATION WAS SIMPLE AS CAN BE. LOOKS GREAT AND THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE WAS EXCELLENT, DEFINTELY BUYING ANOTHER INJEN INTAKE FOR MY OTHER VEHICLES!
Reviewed by Damien T (WETHERSFIELD, CT) Reviewed for a 2001 Honda Accord — Feb 03, 2015 8:39 AM
Noticeable torque and acceleration gains, better feel and lower revs under average driving conditions. Install took about 45 minutes, removed the bumper cover to pull out all the stock intake parts, for future filter service I'll only need to remove a few screws on the splash guard. Sounds totally stock until about 5/8 throttle, then you get a nice deep sound, no ricey shallow hum. Would definitely recommend buying this product here since they do great price matching and they always have a deal.
Reviewed by Nick Z (Annandale, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Accord — Jan 22, 2015 8:37 PM
It was an awesome gift for my car , sounds great but it was a nightmare to install . That's the only downfall but I love it
Injen RD Series Cold Air Intake
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 105010
- Get a Free Injen Black Hydro Shield With Purchase - A $19.95 Value!
- Ships Between 6/01 - 6/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- injen cold air intake
- injen short ram intake
- afe stage 2
- spectra cold air intake reviews
- toyota air intakes
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- jeep cold air intakes
- lift kits for chevy trucks
- nissan altima cold air intake
- dodge ram intake
- rubber mat for truck bed
- custom automotive floor mats
- cheap car bra