- Injen's RD Series Cold Air Intake is custom-designed for a precise fit on your exact year, make and model
- Specially engineered to ride right behind your front bumper, where it gathers fresher, denser, colder air
- Your RD Series Cold Air Intake unleashes your engine's power potential by force-feeding rich oxygen into your cylinders, which improves combustion efficiency
- Wrought from premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-6061 billet aluminum—celebrated for its high strength, light weight and excellent corrosion resistance
- For unrestricted air flow, the RD Series Cold Air Intake is CNC mandrel bent
- Every RD Series Cold Air Intake includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your RD Series Cold Air Intake comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Choose your finish: polished or black
- Most RD Series Cold Air Intake kits are 1-piece designs, and select vehicle use a 2-piece system
- Built in the US of A
- The tube and air filter are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're passing some slowpoke or rocketing off the line, your engine will tear up the pavement with the RD Series Cold Air Intake by Injen. This high-performance piece of pipe optimizes your throttle response, boosts your engine's power output and even dresses up your engine compartment.
The key to the RD Series Cold Air Intake's success can be summed up in one word: location. Injen designed your cold air intake to ride right behind your front bumper—prime real estate for gathering fresher, colder, denser air.
Plus, your RD Series Cold Air Intake is an engineering marvel. Everything from the mandrel bent T-6061 aluminum tubing to the TIG welded brackets has been rigorously tested and tuned on Injen's in-house Dynojet for maximum, reliable horsepower.
Your RD Series Cold Air Intake comes with Injen's signature urethane air filter and stainless steel clamps. Tube and air filter covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- For most vehicles, the RD Series Cold Air Intake comes in your choice of polished or black finishes. Select autos, though, come in one finish option.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen RD Series Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
117 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David T (Kingwood, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Acura TL — Nov 22, 2015 11:34 AM
I had previously had some difficulty finding a good CAI that would actually fit my car (I have a 2007 Acura TL S-Type/3.5, not 3.2 Litre), and for whatever reason that particular year & model engine does not come equipped with a M.A. Sensor on the intake, which precluded me from getting a K&N Typhoon, or any other Ram Air intakes that would work on my car. Well, I lucked out when I found the Injen CAI for my car. It came to me real quick, was tough to install, but works GREAT! Love it!!!
Reviewed by Nicholas C (GREAT RIVER, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Mazda 6 — Nov 12, 2015 4:41 AM
Obviously do not feel any difference in hp but it looks great, sounds great and was easy to install.
Reviewed by Jacob F (LEE, MA) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan Maxima — Oct 17, 2015 12:39 PM
As soon as I put in I noticed a lot more power when accelerating. Recommend this to anyone looking for hp
Reviewed by Jerrid r (RAMONA, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda 3 — Sep 06, 2015 11:51 AM
This injen cold air intake was so easy too install and the mid to top end horsepower was well worth the removal of the bumper... Recomend 2 any1 wanting a little more ponies....
Ships Between 2/16 - 2/18
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- discount injen intake
- cold air intake bypass valve
- injen short ram intake
- volant air intake reviews
- toyota air intakes
- jeep cold air intakes
- ford cold air intake
- cold air intake for dodge ram 1500
- cold air intake for honda civic
- 2012 dodge ram cold air intake
- motorcycle license plate frames
- roof top carriers for suvs
- rubber floor mats cars