Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake
- Save an Extra 20% Use Promo Code 105020
- Get a Free Injen Black Hydro Shield With Purchase - A $19.99 Value!
- Ships Between 1/07 - 1/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Injen's SP Series Cold Air Intake is custom-designed for a precise fit on your exact year, make and model
- Specifically built for radical top-end power gains in high-performance autos
- Specially engineered to ride right behind your front bumper, where it gathers fresher, denser, colder air
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake unleashes your engine's power potential by force-feeding rich oxygen into your cylinders, which improves combustion efficiency
- Wrought from premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-6061 billet aluminum—famous for its high strength, light weight and excellent corrosion resistance
- For unrestricted air flow, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is CNC mandrel bent
- Every SP Series Cold Air Intake includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Choose your finish: polished or black
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake's intake tube and air filter are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Unlock your engine's hidden power potential by replacing your restrictive stock intake with Injen's advanced SP Series Cold Air Intake. By reaching down behind your front bumper, it draws in colder, denser, fresher air for stronger, more efficient combustion.
More than just a cold air conduit, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is a high-tech, fine-tuned oxygen delivery system. The aerospace-grade T-6061 aluminum tubing is CNC mandrel bent, and the TIG welded brackets are perfectly positioned for a balanced fit inside your exact year, make and model. Plus, everything from the composite flanges to the urethane air filter is meticulously tested and tuned on Injen's in-house Dynojet.
Your SP Series Cold Air Intake includes unique rubber vibra-mounts, stainless steel clamps and silicone hoses for a secure, shift-free installation. Best of all, Injen backs your SP Series Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty.
- For most vehicles, the SP Series Cold Air Intake comes in your choice of polished or black finishes. Select autos, though, come in one finish option.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
671 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thi L (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Accord — Thursday at 2:31 PM
Bolted up nice..looks great..made my quiet v6 a little louder which is what i wanted. felt a slight increase in mpg as well as throttle response.
Reviewed by Wayne F (EDISON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Veloster — Dec 08, 2014 11:32 AM
Looks great and gives the V a nicer sound when accelerating. Nothing dramatic in terms of gains but it does feel nice. I took the bumper off which made it easier during installation, although I don't think it's absolutely necessary. Did this all by myself and I'm 5'7 about 150lbs. The hardest part was getting the OEM air filter box screw that's on the underside of the car near the wheel.
Reviewed by brandon p (MIDDLETOWN, CT) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Accord — Nov 28, 2014 6:15 PM
Love it.great sound it lloks really good and I can definitely feel the extra power in the take off and acceleration
Reviewed by Gerald M (FUQUAY VARINA, NC) — Nov 27, 2014 4:53 AM
I found this new at auto anything for $220!!!!! It took a few days to ship but the install was very easy and I can feel a noticeable difference in throttle response.
- aem v2 intake review
- spectra cold air intake reviews
- volant air intake review
- whats the best intake for 2012 audi s4
- auto parts jeep throttle body
- jeep cold air intakes
- dodge ram intake
- f250 cold air intake
- best cold air intake for dodge ram
- car rain guard
- cargo net for pickup truck
- automobile luggage racks