- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Injen's SP Series Cold Air Intake is custom-designed for a precise fit on your exact year, make and model
- Specifically built for radical top-end power gains in high-performance autos
- Specially engineered to ride right behind your front bumper, where it gathers fresher, denser, colder air
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake unleashes your engine's power potential by force-feeding rich oxygen into your cylinders, which improves combustion efficiency
- Wrought from premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-6061 billet aluminum—famous for its high strength, light weight and excellent corrosion resistance
- For unrestricted air flow, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is CNC mandrel bent
- Every SP Series Cold Air Intake includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Choose your finish: polished or black
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake's intake tube and air filter are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Unlock your engine's hidden power potential by replacing your restrictive stock intake with Injen's advanced SP Series Cold Air Intake. By reaching down behind your front bumper, it draws in colder, denser, fresher air for stronger, more efficient combustion.
More than just a cold air conduit, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is a high-tech, fine-tuned oxygen delivery system. The aerospace-grade T-6061 aluminum tubing is CNC mandrel bent, and the TIG welded brackets are perfectly positioned for a balanced fit inside your exact year, make and model. Plus, everything from the composite flanges to the urethane air filter is meticulously tested and tuned on Injen's in-house Dynojet.
Your SP Series Cold Air Intake includes unique rubber vibra-mounts, stainless steel clamps and silicone hoses for a secure, shift-free installation. Best of all, Injen backs your SP Series Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty.
- For most vehicles, the SP Series Cold Air Intake comes in your choice of polished or black finishes. Select autos, though, come in one finish option.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
737 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Amar Z (Salt Lake City, UT) Reviewed for a 2015 Volkswagen GTI — Friday at 8:50 PM
Fast shipping. Louder than I thought. Why spend 500 on a cold air intake when this sounds loud and nice for the right price. Love the way it looks. Always buying parts from AutoAnything if they have what I want.
Reviewed by Jesse L (Newport News, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Kia Optima — Aug 18, 2015 6:06 AM
Awesome sound, throttle response, increased MPG, and acceleration! Install removal of hose clamp on factory turbo was terrible! (Blindly find an 8mm nut on the very back bottom of the engine bay in order to disconnect existing intake) took me 1.25 hours to install due to the 30 min screwing around with the hose clamp lol great product and shipping time!
Reviewed by Christopher I (CLEVELAND, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Mazda 3 — Aug 05, 2015 11:38 AM
This intake was easy to install, and it sounds great. I noticed an increase in throttle response. Just wish more of AutoAnything's promotions were valid for this product.
Reviewed by Rickey C (Manheim, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jul 13, 2015 3:15 PM
Very nice investment love the sound definitely turns heads! Has more pickup and more horses for sure would recommend this to anyone looking to ad performance to there vehicle!!!!????