- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Injen's SP Series Cold Air Intake is custom-designed for a precise fit on your exact year, make and model
- Specifically built for radical top-end power gains in high-performance autos
- Specially engineered to ride right behind your front bumper, where it gathers fresher, denser, colder air
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake unleashes your engine's power potential by force-feeding rich oxygen into your cylinders, which improves combustion efficiency
- Wrought from premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-6061 billet aluminum—famous for its high strength, light weight and excellent corrosion resistance
- For unrestricted air flow, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is CNC mandrel bent
- Every SP Series Cold Air Intake includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Choose your finish: polished or black
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake's intake tube and air filter are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Unlock your engine's hidden power potential by replacing your restrictive stock intake with Injen's advanced SP Series Cold Air Intake. By reaching down behind your front bumper, it draws in colder, denser, fresher air for stronger, more efficient combustion.
More than just a cold air conduit, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is a high-tech, fine-tuned oxygen delivery system. The aerospace-grade T-6061 aluminum tubing is CNC mandrel bent, and the TIG welded brackets are perfectly positioned for a balanced fit inside your exact year, make and model. Plus, everything from the composite flanges to the urethane air filter is meticulously tested and tuned on Injen's in-house Dynojet.
Your SP Series Cold Air Intake includes unique rubber vibra-mounts, stainless steel clamps and silicone hoses for a secure, shift-free installation. Best of all, Injen backs your SP Series Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty.
- For most vehicles, the SP Series Cold Air Intake comes in your choice of polished or black finishes. Select autos, though, come in one finish option.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
805 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Levi M (SYMSONIA, KY) Reviewed for a 2013 Scion FR-S — Apr 24, 2016 6:39 PM
This intake produces a great sound. Very deep when you give it gas. Gave me 3 more mph too. Could be a bit cheaper but it's well worth it.
Reviewed by Jerry P (ARLINGTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Altima — Apr 17, 2016 10:34 AM
Simple, effective, only took about 45 mins to install with the most basic of tools. The install directions are straight forward the only minor issue was placing the MAS in backwards, car wouldnt idle. One MAS was flipped 180 car ran perfect. With all products you buy from the internet was as simple as this. Makes some noise above 3000rpm but sounds like factory intake below that range.
Reviewed by Michael F (EWA BEACH, HI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Fiesta — Apr 16, 2016 12:43 AM
If you own a 2016 do not get the intake for a 2015, will not work unless you want to modify your ccv and pcv vacuum lines. 2016 models have two lines to the intake.
Reviewed by Joseph A (Forest, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Altima — Apr 06, 2016 7:25 AM
This intake will diffently set what's under your hood off!! It has a deep growl when you step on it. So quite you can't hear it until you step on it and feel the extra power. Highly recommend everyone put a Injen cold air intake on their ride very durable.
- cold air intake waterproof
- afe stage 2
- injen sp cold air intake
- volant air intake review
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- fj cruiser cold air intake
- 2012 dodge ram 1500 cold air intake
- jeep wrangler cold air intake
- leather wheel cover
- pickup truck running boards
- car mates