- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Injen's SP Series Cold Air Intake is custom-designed for a precise fit on your exact year, make and model
- Specifically built for radical top-end power gains in high-performance autos
- Specially engineered to ride right behind your front bumper, where it gathers fresher, denser, colder air
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake unleashes your engine's power potential by force-feeding rich oxygen into your cylinders, which improves combustion efficiency
- Wrought from premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-6061 billet aluminum—famous for its high strength, light weight and excellent corrosion resistance
- For unrestricted air flow, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is CNC mandrel bent
- Every SP Series Cold Air Intake includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Choose your finish: polished or black
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake's intake tube and air filter are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Unlock your engine's hidden power potential by replacing your restrictive stock intake with Injen's advanced SP Series Cold Air Intake. By reaching down behind your front bumper, it draws in colder, denser, fresher air for stronger, more efficient combustion.
More than just a cold air conduit, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is a high-tech, fine-tuned oxygen delivery system. The aerospace-grade T-6061 aluminum tubing is CNC mandrel bent, and the TIG welded brackets are perfectly positioned for a balanced fit inside your exact year, make and model. Plus, everything from the composite flanges to the urethane air filter is meticulously tested and tuned on Injen's in-house Dynojet.
Your SP Series Cold Air Intake includes unique rubber vibra-mounts, stainless steel clamps and silicone hoses for a secure, shift-free installation. Best of all, Injen backs your SP Series Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty.
- For most vehicles, the SP Series Cold Air Intake comes in your choice of polished or black finishes. Select autos, though, come in one finish option.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
854 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Josha O (El Cajon, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Volkswagen Rabbit — Mar 18, 2017 8:38 AM
Just a touch more restrictive than other CAI out there that cost way more, Have no EO # and will will induce codes that will illuminated the CEL. Over all an awesome value. Very happy with this product.
Reviewed by Eric V (Cabot, AR) Reviewed for a 2012 Audi A6 — Mar 16, 2017 4:56 AM
Sounds great on my Audi A6 3.0t. The supercharger whine puts a smile on my face. It is just about the right volume to turn heads without being obnoxious.
Reviewed by Walter A (VIENNA, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 BMW 3-Series — Mar 15, 2017 2:28 AM
This product is really good, it change the sound that is coming from the engine and make the turbo scream!!! Buy this product if you looking for it. I couldnt find lower price than this page!
Reviewed by Christopher N (Galveston, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Accord — Mar 14, 2017 3:32 AM
Sound of this new intake is unbelievable, when you go wide open throttle it sounds like an F1 Indy race car! At idle it sounds like a normal Honda. Forget about the power that you're getting or the miles per gallon that you're adding when you punch down on the throttle this thing sounds so cool!
Reviewed by Emily G (Oakdale, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Dart — Mar 02, 2017 1:09 PM
Absolutely amazing product. Installed it just fine with ease but came with extra parts so I was a bit confused on how to install at first. But very happy with my product over all.
- injen air intake systems
- autometer gm performance gauges
- delphi fuel injectors
- volant air intake reviews
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- kia trailer hitches
- cold air intake for chevy silverado
- dodge ram cold air intake reviews
- ford f150 bed liners
- automotive air filter
- cargo carrier for van
- suv trunk liner