Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake
- Ships Between 1/28 - 1/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Injen's SP Series Cold Air Intake is custom-designed for a precise fit on your exact year, make and model
- Specifically built for radical top-end power gains in high-performance autos
- Specially engineered to ride right behind your front bumper, where it gathers fresher, denser, colder air
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake unleashes your engine's power potential by force-feeding rich oxygen into your cylinders, which improves combustion efficiency
- Wrought from premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-6061 billet aluminum—famous for its high strength, light weight and excellent corrosion resistance
- For unrestricted air flow, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is CNC mandrel bent
- Every SP Series Cold Air Intake includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Choose your finish: polished or black
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake's intake tube and air filter are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Unlock your engine's hidden power potential by replacing your restrictive stock intake with Injen's advanced SP Series Cold Air Intake. By reaching down behind your front bumper, it draws in colder, denser, fresher air for stronger, more efficient combustion.
More than just a cold air conduit, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is a high-tech, fine-tuned oxygen delivery system. The aerospace-grade T-6061 aluminum tubing is CNC mandrel bent, and the TIG welded brackets are perfectly positioned for a balanced fit inside your exact year, make and model. Plus, everything from the composite flanges to the urethane air filter is meticulously tested and tuned on Injen's in-house Dynojet.
Your SP Series Cold Air Intake includes unique rubber vibra-mounts, stainless steel clamps and silicone hoses for a secure, shift-free installation. Best of all, Injen backs your SP Series Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty.
- For most vehicles, the SP Series Cold Air Intake comes in your choice of polished or black finishes. Select autos, though, come in one finish option.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
676 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy H (WELLINGTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Mazda 6 — Tuesday at 9:22 PM
Noticeable engine performance over OEM air intake, have noticed smoother shift transitions. Quicker yet improved gas mileage. Combined with my Magnaflow Cat-Back exhaust (purchased here), my overall vehicle performance is quite noticeable.Next upgrade will be cross-drilled and slotted rotors and brake calipers.
Reviewed by Bryan B (MUKWONAGO, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Subaru Impreza — Jan 15, 2015 2:55 AM
Shipping was prompt and installation was easy. The fit was perfect, there was no prying to get it on. The intake does what is expected, it allows the engine to breath easier. With slightly better throttle response, a bit more power and slightly better gas mileage. My suggestion would be to check the inside of the tubes for burrs, especially around the air sensor hole. Then wash the dirt out. Be sure to get a Hydro Shield also, you will need it. Overall, I am really glad I made the purchase.
Reviewed by S (New Castle, DE) Reviewed for a 2012 Kia Forte — Jan 10, 2015 8:15 PM
I am not new to injen intakes . but this one really add a great throttle response to my forte KOUPE . the sound is awesome . and I feel that it saves fuel better . you will not stop trying to reach the limit to hear the sporty loud sound from the high quality air filter .
Reviewed by Ramon F (kittery, ME) Reviewed for a 2015 Volkswagen GTI — Dec 26, 2014 4:58 AM
I can say that this intake looks awesome and sounds great. I hear the turbo spool a lot more now (it also feels a bit smoother) and the woosh sound whenever I step on it. The hydro-shield is also a nice touch.