- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Injen's SP Series Cold Air Intake is custom-designed for a precise fit on your exact year, make and model
- Specifically built for radical top-end power gains in high-performance autos
- Specially engineered to ride right behind your front bumper, where it gathers fresher, denser, colder air
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake unleashes your engine's power potential by force-feeding rich oxygen into your cylinders, which improves combustion efficiency
- Wrought from premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-6061 billet aluminum—famous for its high strength, light weight and excellent corrosion resistance
- For unrestricted air flow, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is CNC mandrel bent
- Every SP Series Cold Air Intake includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Choose your finish: polished or black
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake's intake tube and air filter are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Unlock your engine's hidden power potential by replacing your restrictive stock intake with Injen's advanced SP Series Cold Air Intake. By reaching down behind your front bumper, it draws in colder, denser, fresher air for stronger, more efficient combustion.
More than just a cold air conduit, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is a high-tech, fine-tuned oxygen delivery system. The aerospace-grade T-6061 aluminum tubing is CNC mandrel bent, and the TIG welded brackets are perfectly positioned for a balanced fit inside your exact year, make and model. Plus, everything from the composite flanges to the urethane air filter is meticulously tested and tuned on Injen's in-house Dynojet.
Your SP Series Cold Air Intake includes unique rubber vibra-mounts, stainless steel clamps and silicone hoses for a secure, shift-free installation. Best of all, Injen backs your SP Series Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty.
- For most vehicles, the SP Series Cold Air Intake comes in your choice of polished or black finishes. Select autos, though, come in one finish option.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
783 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gerald i (WELLSVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — Thursday at 9:59 AM
This is the second Injen CAI product I have installed and used. The Ijen SP cold air intake for this application was easy to install, looks great and performs above all others I have installed.There was a noticeable increasing in Hp and torque. If I were to recommend a CAI to anyone it would be Injen hands down!
Reviewed by Adam T (Richmond, KY) Reviewed for a 2010 Mazda 3 — Jan 30, 2016 4:20 PM
Installation only took about 20 minutes being extra careful. Not as loud as other brands I have used in the past. Fairly expensive for what it is, but there is not check engine light and it looks nice. The inside of the parts is covered in grime and should be cleaned before installation. Auto anything had the intake for the cheapest price after shopping around. Also, the picture of the product is inaccurate. The intake looks much nicer, with metal decals and a filter with a concave top.
Reviewed by Chad J (Colbert, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Scion tC — Jan 30, 2016 2:32 PM
Very pleased with this intake! Performs great, sounds awesome and super easy install. Even after disonnecting negative battery terminal, it still took a couple days for the cars ECU to "learn" the new fuel/air ratio but after that...its been awesome! Noticeable power gain although not a massive gain. Noticing a lil increase in mileage IF I stay out of the throttle although hard to do since it sounds so good to let her breathe! Awesome experience with both Injen and Auto Anything! Recommend both!
Reviewed by Todd E (Spokane, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda Element — Jan 27, 2016 10:49 PM
very noticeable difference in performance and sound with slight improvement in miles per gallon.looks very sharp and clean. obvious that it is a high-end performance piece. makes engine compartment look much less crowded and removes a very large amount of unwanted and restrictive hardware. this is not the cheapest air intake system on the market for sure, but I do believe it's worth every penny.
- cold air intake waterproof
- afe stage 2
- injen sp cold air intake
- volant air intake review
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- fj cruiser cold air intake
- 2012 dodge ram 1500 cold air intake
- jeep wrangler cold air intake
- leather wheel cover
- pickup truck running boards
- car mates