- Get a Free Replacement Filter With Purchase - A $66.50 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Injen's SP Series Cold Air Intake is custom-designed for a precise fit on your exact year, make and model
- Specifically built for radical top-end power gains in high-performance autos
- Specially engineered to ride right behind your front bumper, where it gathers fresher, denser, colder air
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake unleashes your engine's power potential by force-feeding rich oxygen into your cylinders, which improves combustion efficiency
- Wrought from premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-6061 billet aluminum—famous for its high strength, light weight and excellent corrosion resistance
- For unrestricted air flow, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is CNC mandrel bent
- Every SP Series Cold Air Intake includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Choose your finish: polished or black
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake's intake tube and air filter are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Unlock your engine's hidden power potential by replacing your restrictive stock intake with Injen's advanced SP Series Cold Air Intake. By reaching down behind your front bumper, it draws in colder, denser, fresher air for stronger, more efficient combustion.
More than just a cold air conduit, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is a high-tech, fine-tuned oxygen delivery system. The aerospace-grade T-6061 aluminum tubing is CNC mandrel bent, and the TIG welded brackets are perfectly positioned for a balanced fit inside your exact year, make and model. Plus, everything from the composite flanges to the urethane air filter is meticulously tested and tuned on Injen's in-house Dynojet.
Your SP Series Cold Air Intake includes unique rubber vibra-mounts, stainless steel clamps and silicone hoses for a secure, shift-free installation. Best of all, Injen backs your SP Series Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty.
- For most vehicles, the SP Series Cold Air Intake comes in your choice of polished or black finishes. Select autos, though, come in one finish option.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
765 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donald S (CHAPIN, SC) Reviewed for a 2004 Acura RSX — Wednesday at 9:47 AM
This injen cold air intake is awesome! When VTEC kicks in the sound is orgasmic. By far the best intake
Reviewed by Robert R (hendersonville, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Focus — Nov 23, 2015 8:25 PM
The produce is great from injen at the best price anywhere. Then the fun of the boost. I can fell the difference in performance from the start. But AutoAnything made this so much better with the sweet sale price & promo. The fast free shipping & great fitment, had it on the car same day I received it. And have ordered more mods for the car from them because of their excellent customer service.
Reviewed by Nick D (Owensboro, KY) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Malibu — Nov 23, 2015 8:15 PM
This intake surpassed my expectations. I know adding an intake to any vehicle doesn't make significant gains in any aspect however I do feel that my car accelerates slightly faster and sounds a lot better after the install. It freed up some room in the bay which is what I was after and it adds a nice sleek look to it. Highly recommended
Reviewed by Rick K (Gaston, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Juke — Nov 21, 2015 6:59 AM
I had no problems following the instructions to install this intake on my 2014 Nissan Juke. I noticed immediately a difference in sound, performance and improved mileage.
Reviewed by eliezer s (ELECTRA, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Civic — Nov 18, 2015 8:11 PM
I like it a lot sounds good, you can feel the difference in your throttle response and once you step on it your car sounds deeper and you can feel the difference and it looks really nice!
- cold air intake waterproof
- afe stage 2
- injen sp cold air intake
- volant air intake review
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- fj cruiser cold air intake
- 2012 dodge ram 1500 cold air intake
- jeep wrangler cold air intake
- leather wheel cover
- pickup truck running boards
- car mates