- Get flowing with the Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Body
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Boosts airflow, throttle response and horsepower through the entire RPM range
- Unique design improves air velocity to the intake manifold
- Direct bolt on, hi-flow replacement for most cars & trucks
- Preinstalled updated electronics make for a quick plug-n-play installation
- Crafted from aircraft-grade CNC-machined 356 aluminum castings
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Body is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Air and fuel. Those are the two essential components that make your motor move your vehicle. So, it only makes sense, that if you add more air and fuel—your motor will move more. So transform your truck or SUV into a monster with the Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Body.
When you hit the pedal, the Jet Performance throttle body opens up to deliver more airflow, horsepower and torque. And speaking of pedal, your ride’s throttle-response goes from sluggish to explosive. Each Jet Performance Powr Flo T-Body is custom made for your particular machine. The direct bolt-on design and preinstalled electronics let you plug-n-play your way to performance. So maximizing airflow won’t minimize your weekend.
Crafted from aircraft-grade CNC-machined 356 aluminum castings, the Jet Throttle Body is built to last. And, the boys down at Jet have been at this power game for over 45 years, so they know in-your-seat performance. Best yet, your Powr-Flo Throttle Body is proudly made in the USA and Jet Performance backs it with a 2-year limited warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Bodies Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joshua M (DOUGLASSVILLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Apr 01, 2015 7:53 AM
This item was backordered, so it took a little while to ship to me, however it was very easy to install, just remove the cold air intake hose clamp, take out four bolts, and unplug, Do Not Forget to unplug the battery like i did, or the throttle body will not reprogram to your vehicles computer. I did not see much throttle response on take off, but at high speeds you can tell a difference....Ex. from 70-100 mph. Autoanything.com's price was the best one i found on the internet, All in all i was pleased with the product, but be prepared to have high throttle for the first 100 miles after installing, after that my truck runs good and i am happy with my bolt on mod. I would reccomend buying.
Reviewed by Jon L (BEAVER DAM, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Dec 19, 2014 8:35 AM
*Listed Wrong* Just received a call from the shop that the Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Body; specifically ordered for a 2014 GMC Sierra 1500, V8 5.3L, could not be installed. I contacted Jet Performance to verify and they informed me that they haven't even developed the Throttle Bodies for any 2014 vehicles yet. He said to check back after March 2015; that being when they plan to have them available. The Throttle Body itself looks to be good quality and I do plan to purchase when available
Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Bodies
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aem intake with jet maf sensor
- bbk power plus
- helix tower power
- k&n 69 series typhoon intake systems review
- jeep cold air intake
- ford cold air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- bra for mustang
- vw jetta air intake
- cold air intake for 2011 chevy silverado
- window rain guards for cars
- cheap truck tool boxes
- bed liners for pickup trucks