- Boost passing power, pulling torque, throttle response and even MPG with the legendary K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Powered by a famous K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter—washable and reusable for the life of your vehicle
- Features a custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube—delivers cooler air than metal tubes on most vehicles
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- CARB exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit help you install your intake easily in 90 minutes or less
- Your 57 Series K&N FIPK Air Intake comes with K&N's legendary Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
More passing power, more towing torque and white-knuckle acceleration! The K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) shovels huge volumes of power-producing air right into your engine to produce maximum power across the entire RPM range. Plus, it lets your engine breathe deep and roar!
The backbone of the 57 Series FIPK is the high-flow K&N Filtercharger air filter in K&N's signature pink color. It's washable, reusable, and lasts for the life of your ride. Couple that with the custom crosslink nylon intake tube on most vehicles, and the K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake runs faster and cooler than the competition.
Installation? It's a cinch. K&N packs the FIPK with a complete hardware kit and detailed step-by-step instructions to get the job done in less than an hour and a half. It even mounts to factory locations-no modifications or drilling on most vehicles. And, K&N protects your FIPK Air Intake Kit with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and feel the K&N 57 Series FIPK difference everywhere you drive.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
- AutoAnything offers a 90-day return policy for any K&N 57 Series intake that is unused and still in the original packaging.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
4708 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeffrey W (WEATHERLY, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Monday at 5:56 PM
I got this after researching this product I must say the exhaust tone got louder and you can hear it sucking in the air. this was well worth my money
Reviewed by Kurt N (HUTCHINSON, MN) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Explorer — Nov 19, 2015 3:53 PM
Installation was a breeze, engine has a deep roar, take off and acceleration highly improved. Haven't really ever watched gas mileage, but it seems to be better as-well.
Reviewed by Mark C (Greensburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Cadillac Escalade — Nov 19, 2015 6:29 AM
the installation was a little overwhelming. I attempted twice but I eventually took in to professional dealership to install for me. the engine sounds sweet with the new air intake system. I am hoping to improve the MPG.
Reviewed by Brad J (RIDGEFIELD, WA) — Nov 18, 2015 12:02 PM
In Joy very much. ! Should B standard equipment / Ford trucks off factory line... ? K/N? LIVE ON ! I'm 59 now- Love ?K/N? I've had 8+. ?LIVE ON K/N? ?FORD'S TRUCK
Reviewed by Taylor S (PAWCATUCK, CT) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Nov 18, 2015 6:26 AM
Pretty expensive and they could have sorted the hardware a little bit better. Otherwise it was a simple installation. Definitely notice a performance difference and a big sound difference.
- Rebates: $25 Details
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships By 11/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- best prices on cold air intakes
- afe intake reviews
- spectre cold air intake reviews
- volant air intake
- jeep air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- bmw cold air intake
- best cai for 2012 ram 1500
- best cold air intake for f150
- 2001 tundra cold air intake
- steering wheel covers leather
- car wind deflectors
- floor mats auto