- Boost passing power, pulling torque, throttle response and even MPG with the legendary K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Powered by a famous K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter—washable and reusable for the life of your vehicle
- Features a custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube—delivers cooler air than metal tubes on most vehicles
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- CARB exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit help you install your intake easily in 90 minutes or less
- Your 57 Series K&N FIPK Air Intake comes with K&N's legendary Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
More passing power, more towing torque and white-knuckle acceleration! The K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) shovels huge volumes of power-producing air right into your engine to produce maximum power across the entire RPM range. Plus, it lets your engine breathe deep and roar!
The backbone of the 57 Series FIPK is the high-flow K&N Filtercharger air filter in K&N's signature pink color. It's washable, reusable, and lasts for the life of your ride. Couple that with the custom crosslink nylon intake tube on most vehicles, and the K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake runs faster and cooler than the competition.
Installation? It's a cinch. K&N packs the FIPK with a complete hardware kit and detailed step-by-step instructions to get the job done in less than an hour and a half. It even mounts to factory locations-no modifications or drilling on most vehicles. And, K&N protects your FIPK Air Intake Kit with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and feel the K&N 57 Series FIPK difference everywhere you drive.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
4922 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard C (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — Thursday at 9:21 PM
What a great addition to my ride. Easy to install, great fit, immediate horsepower upgrade and gas savings savings makes this virtually pay for itself
Reviewed by Steve W (GREENWOOD, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 10:37 AM
Sounds really nice and with a relatively mild power tune from SCT sounds even better. Seems to increase power.
Reviewed by Peter V (EMERALD HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Wednesday at 10:30 PM
Its all true, it works. It took the intake about 9-10 days before I finally began to notice it impact on my Tacoma but its all there, the extra ponies, better mileage and the take offs are amazing.
Reviewed by Bryan M (LEWIS CENTER, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 4:04 AM
Took a lot of useless stuff out that this intake took the place of. Simple install and adds a little rumble under accelleration. Not the increase in mileage I had hoped for but a little more horsepower.
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships By 8/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- best prices on cold air intakes
- afe intake reviews
- spectre cold air intake reviews
- volant air intake
- jeep air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- bmw cold air intake
- best cai for 2012 ram 1500
- best cold air intake for f150
- 2001 tundra cold air intake
- steering wheel covers leather
- car wind deflectors
- floor mats auto