- Boost passing power, pulling torque, throttle response and even MPG with the legendary K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Powered by a famous K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter—washable and reusable for the life of your vehicle
- Features a custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube—delivers cooler air than metal tubes on most vehicles
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- CARB exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit help you install your intake easily in 90 minutes or less
- Your 57 Series K&N FIPK Air Intake comes with K&N's legendary Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
More passing power, more towing torque and white-knuckle acceleration! The K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) shovels huge volumes of power-producing air right into your engine to produce maximum power across the entire RPM range. Plus, it lets your engine breathe deep and roar!
The backbone of the 57 Series FIPK is the high-flow K&N Filtercharger air filter in K&N's signature pink color. It's washable, reusable, and lasts for the life of your ride. Couple that with the custom crosslink nylon intake tube on most vehicles, and the K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake runs faster and cooler than the competition.
Installation? It's a cinch. K&N packs the FIPK with a complete hardware kit and detailed step-by-step instructions to get the job done in less than an hour and a half. It even mounts to factory locations-no modifications or drilling on most vehicles. And, K&N protects your FIPK Air Intake Kit with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and feel the K&N 57 Series FIPK difference everywhere you drive.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
4858 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick Q (RAPID CITY, SD) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Sunday at 5:22 AM
Fairly quick install with the exception of installing the sensor into the new grommetted air tube, extremely tight fit, should be a better way. Initial thoughts after install are slightly increased throttle response, will be pulling my 5th wheel later this week so I'm interested how she'll perform. Great sound when pushing it and quiet on the relaxed side. A bit spendy in my opinion but these days what isn't. Overall I'm happy with it so far.
Reviewed by Kenneth W (OKLAHOMA CITY, OK) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Saturday at 8:42 PM
Delivered immediately. Putting it on took me two days of exhausting work. The large hose will not bend and made of hard plastic. I had the hardest time aligning the hose so there would not be an air leak in the system. The book on how to install it needs some refining - it was not as advertised. How do you get the light for "check the engine" came on immediately - how do I shut it off without having to go to a dealership and loosing my warranty.
Reviewed by Jeremy H (Glencoe, KY) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy S10 Pickup — Apr 25, 2016 9:11 PM
I order my k&n intake and it just took a couple of days to get here. I was fairly impressed on how quick it arrived. I was eager to install it. So i went out to my truck and started the process. It said it would take 90 minutes it took a little longer. The instructions werent really as good as they could have been in my opinion. There was a couple extra clamps that shows on the paper to have but never says to use them but all and all the truck runs great and shows loads of horse power.
Reviewed by Sebastian N (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Tahoe — Apr 25, 2016 1:38 PM
I purchased and installed this intake on my 2009 Tahoe LTZ and it's great. I've already seen an improvement on gas mileage and power. VERY glad I purchased this product. The only drawback was that the installation was not 100% straight forward (though I was able to work through a few issues I had).
Reviewed by Mike G (MONETT, MO) Reviewed for a 2009 Hummer H2 — Apr 25, 2016 7:07 AM
Very happy with my purchase. Relatively easy install, great fit, enjoying the performance.
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships By 5/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- best prices on cold air intakes
- afe intake reviews
- spectre cold air intake reviews
- volant air intake
- jeep air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- bmw cold air intake
- best cai for 2012 ram 1500
- best cold air intake for f150
- 2001 tundra cold air intake
- steering wheel covers leather
- car wind deflectors
- floor mats auto