- Boost passing power, pulling torque, throttle response and even MPG with the legendary K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Powered by a famous K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter—washable and reusable for the life of your vehicle
- Features a custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube—delivers cooler air than metal tubes on most vehicles
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- CARB exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit help you install your intake easily in 90 minutes or less
- Your 57 Series K&N FIPK Air Intake comes with K&N's legendary Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
More passing power, more towing torque and white-knuckle acceleration! The K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) shovels huge volumes of power-producing air right into your engine to produce maximum power across the entire RPM range. Plus, it lets your engine breathe deep and roar!
The backbone of the 57 Series FIPK is the high-flow K&N Filtercharger air filter in K&N's signature pink color. It's washable, reusable, and lasts for the life of your ride. Couple that with the custom crosslink nylon intake tube on most vehicles, and the K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake runs faster and cooler than the competition.
Installation? It's a cinch. K&N packs the FIPK with a complete hardware kit and detailed step-by-step instructions to get the job done in less than an hour and a half. It even mounts to factory locations-no modifications or drilling on most vehicles. And, K&N protects your FIPK Air Intake Kit with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and feel the K&N 57 Series FIPK difference everywhere you drive.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
4761 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard L (Friendswood, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Monday at 6:33 AM
This went on my grandson's truck. He is 17 and his first project for his (formerly his Dad's truck) truck. I just assisted when necessary. Really, I only had to intervene a couple of times with an extra hand in hard to reach spots. It was that easy!
Reviewed by Blake M (ALEDO, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Sunday at 9:17 PM
Love this. Love when i really gas it, it makes a deep sound. Going to start putting on all my vehicles
Reviewed by clifton m (HIGH POINT, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Sunday at 1:58 PM
I've been driving my jeep as a daily commuter and for over a year and my jeep did not have the power that I needed until I put this CAI. It's totally a difference of night and day. The response is AWESOME, sounds SUPERB and looks equally nice. Highly recommend, can't tell if it helps on gas but it's a jeep- I was looking at having more responsive power of keeping up with traffic and not having to drop it back to 4th gear when climbing a hill!!!!
Reviewed by Samuel S (NEW MARTINSVILLE, WV) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 10:57 AM
Made a very noticeable difference in sound, power, and look. Very pleased
Reviewed by Ellsworth K (CITRUS HEIGHTS, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Thursday at 8:35 PM
The system was very easy to install and took me less than 30 minutes. So far I have noticed a very slight increase in fuel economy and acceleration. I am hopefull adding a performance exhaust will increase my power additionally and give me the needed boost when pulling my travel trailer. The k&n system is an expenditure I would recommend to everyone. A vert good value.
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships By 2/11
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- best prices on cold air intakes
- afe intake reviews
- spectre cold air intake reviews
- volant air intake
- jeep air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- bmw cold air intake
- best cai for 2012 ram 1500
- best cold air intake for f150
- 2001 tundra cold air intake
- steering wheel covers leather
- car wind deflectors
- floor mats auto