- Boost passing power, pulling torque, throttle response and even MPG with the legendary K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Powered by a famous K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter—washable and reusable for the life of your vehicle
- Features a custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube—delivers cooler air than metal tubes on most vehicles
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- CARB exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit help you install your intake easily in 90 minutes or less
- Your 57 Series K&N FIPK Air Intake comes with K&N's legendary Million Mile Limited Warranty
More passing power, more towing torque and white-knuckle acceleration! The K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) shovels huge volumes of power-producing air right into your engine to produce maximum power across the entire RPM range. Plus, it lets your engine breathe deep and roar!
The backbone of the 57 Series FIPK is the high-flow K&N Filtercharger air filter in K&N's signature pink color. It's washable, reusable, and lasts for the life of your ride. Couple that with the custom crosslink nylon intake tube on most vehicles, and the K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake runs faster and cooler than the competition.
Installation? It's a cinch. K&N packs the FIPK with a complete hardware kit and detailed step-by-step instructions to get the job done in less than an hour and a half. It even mounts to factory locations-no modifications or drilling on most vehicles. And, K&N protects your FIPK Air Intake Kit with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and feel the K&N 57 Series FIPK difference everywhere you drive.
- Emissions-related parts for new model year vehicles may be in "pending" status for CARB certification. Earning certification takes time, but will be complete before your new vehicle's first smog check.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 90-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
4381 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RICKY S (HOLLY RIDGE, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 10:05 PM
I can definitely feel more mid range power, especially with a custom tune. Sounds amazing with my Flowmaster Super 40 muffler. The instructions for assembly of the air box are really bad. Other than that, I love it!
Reviewed by James S (BENOIT, MS) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 8:23 PM
A great product, at a great price from AutoAnything. Quality is awesome but the install was harder then expected because of complications with the rubber coupling connecting to the on the intake. It was extremely hard to fit and caused me about 45 minutes of trouble. Other than that the instructions were very clear and install was very easy and I have already recommended this product to many people
Reviewed by Dennis J (Beggs, OK) Reviewed for a 1989 Ford Bronco — Tuesday at 9:01 AM
The old bronco need to be awaken. This did the trick. You can tell a big difference in the throttle response. And the sound is awesome! Not sure if fuel mileage changed....I really am not to worried about it.
Reviewed by Tim K (HEGINS, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 4:47 AM
When installed with the Airraid Throttle body spacer I gained 4 mile per gal and power gains were very noticable.
Reviewed by john s (SHARPSBURG, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 12:01 AM
installed in less than 30 mins. I have noticed a little better MPG though it maybe because of my driving style. I have been taking it easy to compare.
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- Ships By 1/30
- What Do You Drive?