- Boost passing power, pulling torque, throttle response and even MPG with the legendary K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Powered by a famous K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter—washable and reusable for the life of your vehicle
- Features a custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube—delivers cooler air than metal tubes on most vehicles
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- CARB exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit help you install your intake easily in 90 minutes or less
- Your 57 Series K&N FIPK Air Intake comes with K&N's legendary Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
More passing power, more towing torque and white-knuckle acceleration! The K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) shovels huge volumes of power-producing air right into your engine to produce maximum power across the entire RPM range. Plus, it lets your engine breathe deep and roar!
The backbone of the 57 Series FIPK is the high-flow K&N Filtercharger air filter in K&N's signature pink color. It's washable, reusable, and lasts for the life of your ride. Couple that with the custom crosslink nylon intake tube on most vehicles, and the K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake runs faster and cooler than the competition.
Installation? It's a cinch. K&N packs the FIPK with a complete hardware kit and detailed step-by-step instructions to get the job done in less than an hour and a half. It even mounts to factory locations-no modifications or drilling on most vehicles. And, K&N protects your FIPK Air Intake Kit with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and feel the K&N 57 Series FIPK difference everywhere you drive.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 90-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
4561 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Schick S (Wonder Lake, IL) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 30, 2015 8:08 PM
I bought this intake for my 98' jeep grand cherokee 5.9 limited and i couldn't have been happier with the outcome! Delivery was super fast and installation took a half hour, or less. You can hear the vehicle sucking in large amounts of air when you rev, it sounds extremely NASTY! Improves horsepower and gas mileage, cant go wrong! Its worth the price
Reviewed by derek w (GOLDSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jun 29, 2015 4:59 AM
Shipping was super quick which was awesome. I installed it in about 2 hours. super easy installation if you have all the right tools. This intake really opens my 6.0 up when I floor it past 3k rpms it sounds like a NASCAR. Love it!
Reviewed by FRANK N (WAYNESBORO, GA) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Cherokee — Jun 27, 2015 8:36 AM
Great product! Installation was simple and easy and only took a few minute.
Reviewed by William B (COUSHATTA, LA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jun 26, 2015 8:06 PM
All looked good and fit fairly well. I have a truck I bought used, but carfax said it had never been wrecked. Whatever the reason, I couldn't make the top fit on the air box. There wasn't enough room to get the top to bolt properly. I had to remove about a half inch from the front side of the air box lid to allow the bolt holes to line up. Then it went in fine. Power is increased, and so far I think about 2 mpg increase overall.
Reviewed by Rosanne H (Kennett Square, PA) — Jun 26, 2015 8:30 AM
Thank you autoanything.com you guys are the best. Very fast shipping and lowest price on the internet. Very happy with this purchase.
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- Ships By 7/07
- What Do You Drive?