- Boost passing power, pulling torque, throttle response and even MPG with the legendary K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Powered by a famous K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter—washable and reusable for the life of your vehicle
- Features a custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube—delivers cooler air than metal tubes on most vehicles
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- CARB exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit help you install your intake easily in 90 minutes or less
- Your 57 Series K&N FIPK Air Intake comes with K&N's legendary Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
More passing power, more towing torque and white-knuckle acceleration! The K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) shovels huge volumes of power-producing air right into your engine to produce maximum power across the entire RPM range. Plus, it lets your engine breathe deep and roar!
The backbone of the 57 Series FIPK is the high-flow K&N Filtercharger air filter in K&N's signature pink color. It's washable, reusable, and lasts for the life of your ride. Couple that with the custom crosslink nylon intake tube on most vehicles, and the K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake runs faster and cooler than the competition.
Installation? It's a cinch. K&N packs the FIPK with a complete hardware kit and detailed step-by-step instructions to get the job done in less than an hour and a half. It even mounts to factory locations-no modifications or drilling on most vehicles. And, K&N protects your FIPK Air Intake Kit with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and feel the K&N 57 Series FIPK difference everywhere you drive.
- Emissions-related parts for new model year vehicles may be in "pending" status for CARB certification. Earning certification takes time, but will be complete before your new vehicle's first smog check.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 90-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
4509 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Seth G (SEATTLE, WA) — Wednesday at 9:06 PM
Intake installation wasn't really straightforward because the hardware isn't referenced very well in the instructions... Most steps have install X using the hardware provided but doesn't really say what bolt size or washer/nut should be used. Besides that... install wasn't that bad. You can definitely here it around 5k rpm and up. I felt like it made my car a little faster and it seemed like it had better throttle response on higher RPMs.
Reviewed by terrence j (Charlotte, NC) — Wednesday at 9:27 AM
I noticed the change in my fuel mileage and also the increase in horse power it even sounds better since I had the air intake installed delivery was fast and accurate im very pleased with the service and the product and will continue to shop with autoanything....
Reviewed by James W (CHARLESTON, SC) — Apr 28, 2015 4:14 AM
I installed this on my 2007 Silverado with the airaid Throttle body spacer. It sounds awesome and has made my truck so much fun to drive. I highly recommend it.
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- Ships By 5/05
- What Do You Drive?