- Boost passing power, pulling torque, throttle response and even MPG with the legendary K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Powered by a famous K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter—washable and reusable for the life of your vehicle
- Features a custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube—delivers cooler air than metal tubes on most vehicles
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- CARB exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit help you install your intake easily in 90 minutes or less
- Your 57 Series K&N FIPK Air Intake comes with K&N's legendary Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
More passing power, more towing torque and white-knuckle acceleration! The K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) shovels huge volumes of power-producing air right into your engine to produce maximum power across the entire RPM range. Plus, it lets your engine breathe deep and roar!
The backbone of the 57 Series FIPK is the high-flow K&N Filtercharger air filter in K&N's signature pink color. It's washable, reusable, and lasts for the life of your ride. Couple that with the custom crosslink nylon intake tube on most vehicles, and the K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake runs faster and cooler than the competition.
Installation? It's a cinch. K&N packs the FIPK with a complete hardware kit and detailed step-by-step instructions to get the job done in less than an hour and a half. It even mounts to factory locations-no modifications or drilling on most vehicles. And, K&N protects your FIPK Air Intake Kit with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and feel the K&N 57 Series FIPK difference everywhere you drive.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 90-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
4594 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert D (PASADENA, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Thursday at 10:04 AM
This is the best thing I have done to the truck she runs like a whole new truck. With 160,000 miles on her she needed a boost man do it ever make a difference very happy with this purchase and Auto Anything delivered thanks again.
Reviewed by Nat C (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 1:56 AM
So far haven't seen a improvement in mileage. It does sounds mean when you step on the gas. The engine bay looks better and cleaner. It pairs well if you have the magnaflow exhaust installed. Had my mechanic install it for me. Can't beat 35 bucks for him to do it.
Reviewed by Jaxon L (MULESHOE, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Jul 27, 2015 8:29 PM
This was a great buy. Works and looks amazing. Auto anything had great pricing and fast shipping
Reviewed by Brad W (Grapeview, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — Jul 26, 2015 9:17 PM
I have installed K&N cold air intakes on all three of my vehicles. As usual the install on my 2000 Ford F-350 was straight forward with zero issues. And as usual ditching the restrictive factory intake and filter allows the engine to breath so much easier. I have no problem recommending K&N products to my friends and family.
- Rebates: $25 Details
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- Ships By 8/03
- What Do You Drive?