- Boost passing power, pulling torque, throttle response and even MPG with the legendary K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Powered by a famous K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter—washable and reusable for the life of your vehicle
- Features a custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube—delivers cooler air than metal tubes on most vehicles
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- CARB exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit help you install your intake easily in 90 minutes or less
- Your 57 Series K&N FIPK Air Intake comes with K&N's legendary Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
More passing power, more towing torque and white-knuckle acceleration! The K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) shovels huge volumes of power-producing air right into your engine to produce maximum power across the entire RPM range. Plus, it lets your engine breathe deep and roar!
The backbone of the 57 Series FIPK is the high-flow K&N Filtercharger air filter in K&N's signature pink color. It's washable, reusable, and lasts for the life of your ride. Couple that with the custom crosslink nylon intake tube on most vehicles, and the K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake runs faster and cooler than the competition.
Installation? It's a cinch. K&N packs the FIPK with a complete hardware kit and detailed step-by-step instructions to get the job done in less than an hour and a half. It even mounts to factory locations-no modifications or drilling on most vehicles. And, K&N protects your FIPK Air Intake Kit with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and feel the K&N 57 Series FIPK difference everywhere you drive.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
4992 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frank A M (Aurora, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Oct 20, 2016 10:17 AM
I remover the original filter and began to install the new one. The support bracket did not line up exactly had to do some bending. all in all installation was ok. The truck is noisy more so that with stock. Did a raod trip pulling a camper and seemed to have more power. Definitely better response.
Reviewed by Richard D (LEICESTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — Oct 14, 2016 9:11 PM
Before directions are sent out, you may want to review them beforehand. Numerous issues with small details/images and part numbers used were inaccurate based on overall image of the the assembly.
Reviewed by Ryan W (Springfield, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Charger — Oct 14, 2016 8:10 PM
This thing is amazing. Put this thing in in about 30 minutes with my co worker and oh man it did so much more than I expected it to. Barely put on the gas getting out of my work parking lot and it spun the tires. I was so stoked beyond belief with how well this thing has worked and how much power it really gave me. Amazing.
Reviewed by Michael B (AURORA, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Oct 12, 2016 9:13 PM
My Jeep loves the new intake. The engine is a bit more responsive with more air intake volume. I love the sound of the engine now. I haven't checked fuel economy but I have a feeling it wil be worse than usual for awhile. I can't keep from hitting the accelerator just to hear the engine roar.
- Rebates: $25 Details
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships By 10/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- best prices on cold air intakes
- afe intake reviews
- spectre cold air intake reviews
- volant air intake
- jeep air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- bmw cold air intake
- best cai for 2012 ram 1500
- best cold air intake for f150
- 2001 tundra cold air intake
- steering wheel covers leather
- car wind deflectors
- floor mats auto