- Boost passing power, pulling torque, throttle response and even MPG with the legendary K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Powered by a famous K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter—washable and reusable for the life of your vehicle
- Features a custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube—delivers cooler air than metal tubes on most vehicles
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- CARB exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit help you install your intake easily in 90 minutes or less
- Your 57 Series K&N FIPK Air Intake comes with K&N's legendary Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
More passing power, more towing torque and white-knuckle acceleration! The K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) shovels huge volumes of power-producing air right into your engine to produce maximum power across the entire RPM range. Plus, it lets your engine breathe deep and roar!
The backbone of the 57 Series FIPK is the high-flow K&N Filtercharger air filter in K&N's signature pink color. It's washable, reusable, and lasts for the life of your ride. Couple that with the custom crosslink nylon intake tube on most vehicles, and the K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake runs faster and cooler than the competition.
Installation? It's a cinch. K&N packs the FIPK with a complete hardware kit and detailed step-by-step instructions to get the job done in less than an hour and a half. It even mounts to factory locations-no modifications or drilling on most vehicles. And, K&N protects your FIPK Air Intake Kit with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and feel the K&N 57 Series FIPK difference everywhere you drive.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 90-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
4617 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sergio M (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Explorer — Tuesday at 9:07 PM
For such a simple installation, you can feel the engine unleash its power. Also increased my fuel mileage which is he reason I decided to add this.
Reviewed by Craig M (equality, AL) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota 4Runner — Tuesday at 8:28 PM
I was very impressed with the improved performance of my 2000 Toyota 4Runner 3.4L! Definitely better throttle response and actually 2+ mpg improvement! This thing will eventually pay for itself in gas money savings! Actually, as long as the gas mileage improvement stays around 2 mpg, it will pay for itself in one year! Wow, thank you very much!
Reviewed by Dennis Y (VALLEJO, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 11:25 AM
Installed the K&N 57 on my '03 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax diesel w/Allison transmission. Improvements were immediate and noticeable. Acceleration from idle and at speed was impressive and shift points were quicker and firmer. Installation was pretty straightforward, and the parts were generally of good quality. An easy DIY project that should last the remaining lifetime of the the vehicle. Overall a great high value upgrade.
Reviewed by terence p (TRACY, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Corvette — Aug 19, 2015 12:04 PM
I like the K and N intake system, but the only reason I purchased it was because my after market SLP Blackwing intake is not allowed/approved for California. Too bad I found this out after I had already moved to Cali. Overall the K and N is a good product!!
Reviewed by James K (Campo, CA) Reviewed for a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 19, 2015 10:24 AM
I can't say how much power it frees up, but it is noticeable on long uphill climbs.
- Rebates: $25 Details
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- Ships By 8/28
- What Do You Drive?