- Boost passing power, pulling torque, throttle response and even MPG with the legendary K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Powered by a famous K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter—washable and reusable for the life of your vehicle
- Features a custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube—delivers cooler air than metal tubes on most vehicles
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- CARB exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit help you install your intake easily in 90 minutes or less
- Your 57 Series K&N FIPK Air Intake comes with K&N's legendary Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
More passing power, more towing torque and white-knuckle acceleration! The K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) shovels huge volumes of power-producing air right into your engine to produce maximum power across the entire RPM range. Plus, it lets your engine breathe deep and roar!
The backbone of the 57 Series FIPK is the high-flow K&N Filtercharger air filter in K&N's signature pink color. It's washable, reusable, and lasts for the life of your ride. Couple that with the custom crosslink nylon intake tube on most vehicles, and the K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake runs faster and cooler than the competition.
Installation? It's a cinch. K&N packs the FIPK with a complete hardware kit and detailed step-by-step instructions to get the job done in less than an hour and a half. It even mounts to factory locations-no modifications or drilling on most vehicles. And, K&N protects your FIPK Air Intake Kit with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and feel the K&N 57 Series FIPK difference everywhere you drive.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
5058 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrew C (MAINEVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford F-150 — Feb 10, 2017 7:18 PM
I have one for my 2014 GMC so also got one for my '98 F-150. This one is not as impressive as my other one in terms of sound and installation. Directions are poor with black n white pictures that are difficult to see. The performance is improved, especially acceleration.
Reviewed by Fito D (Greenfield, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Feb 08, 2017 1:39 PM
Fast shipping, got it 2 days before the day it had.. Noticed an increase in power I dont have to push the pedal as much to accelerate. GREAT BUY!!
Reviewed by Francis P (Leechburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Cadillac Escalade — Feb 03, 2017 9:28 PM
Best thing i bought so far. Unrestrictive air, great for the engine.
Reviewed by Chad S (Lexington, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Feb 01, 2017 5:33 AM
The only issue I had with this intake was the bracket for holding the radiator hose would not work with the old connection. I was able to make a small modification and it seems to be working fine. You can feel a little difference when you get into the throttle when cruising around 2000 rpm and you will most definitely hear a difference. I do believe the ol' 5.3 is breathing a little better!
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 2/21
- What Do You Drive?