- The K&N 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kits include some of K&N's latest high-flow designs fresh to the market
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Amp-up throttle response, pulling power, and even add up to 26 horsepower to the pedal
- Anchored by the largest possible K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Boast a crosslink nylon intake tube that keeps air cooler than metal pipes
- Packed with detailed installation instructions and a complete hardware kit for easy DIY installation
- Your K&N 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake Kit comes with the protection of a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Before K&N's latest intake designs become a certified member of their hallowed 57 Series FIPK line, they start as a 63 Series AirCharger. It's what makes the 63 Series Air Intakes some of the most potent and powerful high-flow devices to roll out of the famous K&N factory.
K&N starts every 63 Series Intake with the largest possible Filtercharger cloth filter that will fit your vehicle. Massive airflow runs through this washable, reusable filter for the biggest power gains. Couple that with K&N's crosslink nylon intake tube that runs cooler than a metal pipe, and the 63 Series AirCharger Kit stuffs pure pedal punch right into your power plant.
Best yet, adding this raw power takes less than 90 minutes and requires no drilling or modification. Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit make this DIY project a breeze. Plus, K&N includes a Million Mile Limited Warranty with your 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit. So, why wait? Place your order for raw 63 Series power now.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Customer Reviews
4178 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Melvin R (MARYVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 8:22 PM
Easy install was surpprised by the appearance looks great under the hood.The sound when you push the gas pedal is unreal.I could not believe the power gain. I would recomend this item for anyone seeking more power from your vehicle.
Reviewed by Ben F (Ogden, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Tuesday at 7:38 AM
I think it's great. It adds a more girthy deep growl sound. I'm not sure if I can feel the added power. It was a little difficult to install but we got it. It was worth buying with a discount.
Reviewed by Brandon W (flint, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Tahoe — Tuesday at 5:39 AM
The instructions were easy to understand and it did not take long to complete the swap. I like the extra rumble that this unit provides and have received many compliments on it.
Reviewed by Frederick O (Silver Spring, MD) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Apr 19, 2017 7:32 AM
Just installed K&N 63 Series High Flow Intake Kit, installation was a breeze, great instructions. Allows my Toyota Tundra to breathe a lot better and sound better. Noticeable performance improvement, along with the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Too early to tell if mpg will improve, however very satisfied with both additions. Thanks Auto Anything and K&N for great service.
Reviewed by Leslie W (Batavia, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Apr 18, 2017 9:29 AM
This is a second Silverado that a picture system on 5.3 V8 read your instructions first and start the process less than an hour to install
Ships By 4/28
- What Do You Drive?