- The K&N 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kits include some of K&N's latest high-flow designs fresh to the market
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Amp-up throttle response, pulling power, and even add up to 26 horsepower to the pedal
- Anchored by the largest possible K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Boast a crosslink nylon intake tube that keeps air cooler than metal pipes
- Packed with detailed installation instructions and a complete hardware kit for easy DIY installation
- Your K&N 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake Kit comes with the protection of a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Before K&N's latest intake designs become a certified member of their hallowed 57 Series FIPK line, they start as a 63 Series AirCharger. It's what makes the 63 Series Air Intakes some of the most potent and powerful high-flow devices to roll out of the famous K&N factory.
K&N starts every 63 Series Intake with the largest possible Filtercharger cloth filter that will fit your vehicle. Massive airflow runs through this washable, reusable filter for the biggest power gains. Couple that with K&N's crosslink nylon intake tube that runs cooler than a metal pipe, and the 63 Series AirCharger Kit stuffs pure pedal punch right into your power plant.
Best yet, adding this raw power takes less than 90 minutes and requires no drilling or modification. Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit make this DIY project a breeze. Plus, K&N includes a Million Mile Limited Warranty with your 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit. So, why wait? Place your order for raw 63 Series power now.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Customer Reviews
4081 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Keith B (ELMWOOD PARK, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Wednesday at 11:14 PM
Recently installed the 63 series intake on my wrangler and I'm definitely happy with the purchase. Easy step by step installation instructions, took about an hour. Can feel the extra boost in power and has a nice rumble coming from under the hood when you get on the gas.
Reviewed by Emery M (SANDERS, AZ) — Oct 17, 2016 5:47 AM
High flow intake system has an aggressive sound to it. Installed on my 15' Silverado with Flowmaster exhaust. Very clean sound!
Reviewed by gary c (Millsboro, DE) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Mustang — Oct 14, 2016 10:44 AM
The typical K&N quality is Incorporated in this item. The installation instructions need work particularly on what Hardware to use where. A couple of photos showing the hardware installation after installation would be very helpful
Reviewed by Jagroop S. B (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Oct 12, 2016 9:05 PM
I love the look and sound of this intake and definitely improved throttle response.
Reviewed by CARL F (Fairfield, CT) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Oct 09, 2016 6:49 PM
Loud enough to be annoying. I'll remove it and install a K&N filter in the stock airbox.
- Rebates: $25 Details
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships By 10/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- best prices on k&n air filters
- aem v2 cold air intake
- k&n typhoon
- spectre intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- ford air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- honda accord cold air intake
- 1999 dodge ram intake
- cold air intake for toyota tacoma
- car trailer hitch
- cheap car bras
- custom floor mats for trucks