- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power-up your ride with a K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit
- Custom-engineered for your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Designed to boost throttle response and pulling power, and even add up to 26 hp to the pedal
- Anchored by the largest possible, washable and reusable K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze filter
- Crosslink nylon intake tube keeps air cooler than traditional metal pipes
- Includes detailed installation instructions and complete hardware kit for an easy DIY installation process
- Your K&N 63 Series Intake is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Before K&N’s latest intake designs become a certified member of their hallowed 57 Series FIPK line, they start as a K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit. It’s what makes the 63 Series Air Intakes some of the most potent and powerful high-flow devices to roll out off the assembly line. To start with, they’re equipped with the largest possible cotton-gauze filter. Massive airflow runs through this lifetime washable and reusable filter for the biggest power gains you’ve seen in a while – up to 26 horsepower for your outstanding K&N Cold Air Intake.
Couple that with K&N’s crosslink nylon intake tube that runs cooler than a metal pipe, and the 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit stuffs pure pedal punch right into your power plant. It takes less than 90 minutes to install, with no drilling or modification required, thanks to the detailed instructions and hardware kit that comes with it.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn’t fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive – send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Customer Reviews
4473 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Benjamin M (Alexander, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Thursday at 11:56 AM
Installation was relatively straight forward and I can feel the power difference
Reviewed by Ronnie B (Tullahoma, TN) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 4:11 AM
Not what I excepted from K&N, very hard to line the plastic pipe on air filter and intake outlet, could not get fittings to seat all the way down,will be changing the unit out for the Airaid unit soon.
Reviewed by JOSE R (MCKINNEY, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Apr 17, 2018 9:12 PM
I really like the new sound and response even though the reason to purchase it was hoping to get better mpg. Absolutely love it. Mpg increased by 3 to 4 miles and is a perfect fit for the aftermarket good with the functional good scoop. My HEMI can sure breathe now. It was shipped and delivered in a timely manner and customer support was awesome too! Thanks!
Reviewed by philip p (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Cadillac ATS — Apr 16, 2018 10:54 PM
I would say definitely a great and easy way to get a 10-20 HP bump on a turbo vehicle.
Reviewed by Bruce R (MICO, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Apr 15, 2018 11:07 AM
Have been using K&N for years on several different makes and models. It was a no brainer to buy K&N for recently acquired Toyota FJ. As usual, installation was straightforward and took less than a couple hours.