- The K&N 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kits include some of K&N's latest high-flow designs fresh to the market
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Amp-up throttle response, pulling power, and even add up to 26 horsepower to the pedal
- Anchored by the largest possible K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Boast a crosslink nylon intake tube that keeps air cooler than metal pipes
- Packed with detailed installation instructions and a complete hardware kit for easy DIY installation
- Your K&N 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake Kit comes with the protection of a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Before K&N's latest intake designs become a certified member of their hallowed 57 Series FIPK line, they start as a 63 Series AirCharger. It's what makes the 63 Series Air Intakes some of the most potent and powerful high-flow devices to roll out of the famous K&N factory.
K&N starts every 63 Series Intake with the largest possible Filtercharger cloth filter that will fit your vehicle. Massive airflow runs through this washable, reusable filter for the biggest power gains. Couple that with K&N's crosslink nylon intake tube that runs cooler than a metal pipe, and the 63 Series AirCharger Kit stuffs pure pedal punch right into your power plant.
Best yet, adding this raw power takes less than 90 minutes and requires no drilling or modification. Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit make this DIY project a breeze. Plus, K&N includes a Million Mile Limited Warranty with your 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit. So, why wait? Place your order for raw 63 Series power now.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Customer Reviews
3969 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael C (PRATTVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Titan — Friday at 5:14 PM
I got it with 20% off and a $25 mfg rebate so it was a great value. Installation was pretty easy and it took me about 90 minutes. It would have been much faster with better instructions though. I drive a 2013 Nissan Titan and this is the only performance mod that I've done to it. It made my truck sound much better, improved the throttle response and it feels noticeably stronger. I am disappointed with my gas mileage because I'm getting a half a mile a gallon less than I did without it.
Reviewed by Dennis B (PEMBROKE PINES, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 2:16 AM
Felt the increased horsepower and torque immediately in my 2016 Silverado V6!!
Reviewed by Lyall I (Chandler, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Yukon — Wednesday at 10:11 AM
The non-metallic cross over pipe is the way to go. I previously had an AFE system with a metal air pipe which heated the air too much causing the engine to bog down and hesitate under acceleration. Problem solved with the K&N system. The vehicle has achieved 26 mpg steady Hwy driving at 70 mph.
Reviewed by seth c (KERNERSVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Durango — Jun 22, 2016 5:09 AM
I put this on my 2015 Dodge Durango RT. Great product for noticeable bolt on horse power. Definitely gives the vehicle a throaty aggressive sound as well. Did not void my factory warranty either.
Reviewed by Corey R (WOLF POINT, MT) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 21, 2016 1:55 PM
Fairly easy to install. About 90 mins. Directions could be slightly better. Awesome sound and MPG increase of about 2mpg average.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- best prices on k&n air filters
- aem v2 cold air intake
- k&n typhoon
- spectre intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- ford air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- honda accord cold air intake
- 1999 dodge ram intake
- cold air intake for toyota tacoma
- car trailer hitch
- cheap car bras
- custom floor mats for trucks