- The K&N 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kits include some of K&N's latest high-flow designs fresh to the market
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Amp-up throttle response, pulling power, and even add up to 26 horsepower to the pedal
- Anchored by the largest possible K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Boast a crosslink nylon intake tube that keeps air cooler than metal pipes
- Packed with detailed installation instructions and a complete hardware kit for easy DIY installation
- Your K&N 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake Kit comes with the protection of a Million Mile Limited Warranty
Before K&N's latest intake designs become a certified member of their hallowed 57 Series FIPK line, they start as a 63 Series AirCharger. It's what makes the 63 Series Air Intakes some of the most potent and powerful high-flow devices to roll out of the famous K&N factory.
K&N starts every 63 Series Intake with the largest possible Filtercharger cloth filter that will fit your vehicle. Massive airflow runs through this washable, reusable filter for the biggest power gains. Couple that with K&N's crosslink nylon intake tube that runs cooler than a metal pipe, and the 63 Series AirCharger Kit stuffs pure pedal punch right into your power plant.
Best yet, adding this raw power takes less than 90 minutes and requires no drilling or modification. Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit make this DIY project a breeze. Plus, K&N includes a Million Mile Limited Warranty with your 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit. So, why wait? Place your order for raw 63 Series power now.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 90-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Customer Reviews
3252 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gabriel B (FAIRVIEW, TN) — Thursday at 7:19 AM
The installation wasn't too bad, the instructions could have been more detailed. But other than that it have my truck a deeper tone, and there is a noticeable difference when you hit the gas
Reviewed by Daniel C (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Thursday at 6:21 AM
worth the purchase but fitment on my vehicle is debatable, had to leave everything loose till the whole thing was installed. Works now!
Reviewed by Kyle B (MONACA, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 8:46 PM
Truck mpg hasn't changed much around town but on the highway I saw an increase of 12%. If you really want to feel the extra power this intake provides do a second gear 3/4 throttle pull you'll hear the intake sucking more air in generating more horsepower.. It'll throw u back in your seat.. With a proper tune this intake can actually benefit your hemi very well!
Reviewed by Dennis T (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 11:28 AM
Install was easy and the sound difference is noticeable only during quick acceleration. Normal driving sounds like stock. Seems a bit more responsive but cannot really determine if gas mileage has improved yet
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- Ships By 3/02
- What Do You Drive?