- The K&N 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kits include some of K&N's latest high-flow designs fresh to the market
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Amp-up throttle response, pulling power, and even add up to 26 horsepower to the pedal
- Anchored by the largest possible K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Boast a crosslink nylon intake tube that keeps air cooler than metal pipes
- Packed with detailed installation instructions and a complete hardware kit for easy DIY installation
- Your K&N 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake Kit comes with the protection of a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Before K&N's latest intake designs become a certified member of their hallowed 57 Series FIPK line, they start as a 63 Series AirCharger. It's what makes the 63 Series Air Intakes some of the most potent and powerful high-flow devices to roll out of the famous K&N factory.
K&N starts every 63 Series Intake with the largest possible Filtercharger cloth filter that will fit your vehicle. Massive airflow runs through this washable, reusable filter for the biggest power gains. Couple that with K&N's crosslink nylon intake tube that runs cooler than a metal pipe, and the 63 Series AirCharger Kit stuffs pure pedal punch right into your power plant.
Best yet, adding this raw power takes less than 90 minutes and requires no drilling or modification. Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit make this DIY project a breeze. Plus, K&N includes a Million Mile Limited Warranty with your 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit. So, why wait? Place your order for raw 63 Series power now.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 90-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Customer Reviews
3463 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel F (franklin park, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Durango — Jul 22, 2015 8:59 PM
Excellent throttle response now. Nice deep throaty sound when you get on it. Big difference off the line.
Reviewed by yolanda r (LAS CRUCES, NM) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jul 22, 2015 6:32 PM
I would recommend this product and have already had great feedback on the product.
Reviewed by Rene B (Tempe, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Cherokee — Jul 22, 2015 2:40 PM
It Was Fun Installing It, Just really tight in there, if you get a dry charger filter wrap for it I recommend installing it on the filter before putting it in the housing(I Highly Recommend The Wrap Because Water Does Shoot Up Into The Engine Housing Very Easy)But Yes This High Flow Intake Does Make A Difference In My Vehicle, Better Response, More Horsepower, And Louder Engine!
Reviewed by Robert F (VOLBORG, MT) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy SS — Jul 22, 2015 11:45 AM
I am completely satisfied with the filter system, although it has increased the noise level quite a bit.
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- Ships By 7/31
- What Do You Drive?