- The K&N Typhoon Air Intake System amps-up the power of your sport compact ride
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model auto
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Optimized for your vehicle in one of 3 distinct styles:
- Short Ram: the shortest possible intake tube for forcing masses of air into your engine
- Cold Air Intake: a longer intake tube running to your wheel well for the coolest air possible
- Complete Cold Air Intake: two intake tube sections that can be configured as a Short Ram or Cold Air Intake for extreme versatility depending on your ride
- Comes in your choice of finishes: powder-coat Red, Blue or Silver, or pure Polished
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions help you install your intake in less than 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Air Intake is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Sound the warnings and head for higher ground: the K&N Typhoon Air Intake is here to add gale-force power to your sport compact. By simply replacing the restrictive stock air system, this Typhoon rushes up to an extra 15hp straight to your accelerator.
The K&N Typhoon Air Intake gives you this power in one of three wicked setups: short ram, cold air, or a complete cold air design that lets you choose between short ram or cold air. And, most models come with a choice of hot finishes in Blue, Red, Silver or Polished.
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools, the detailed instructions and the quality hardware, and you'll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Air Filter that's washable and reusable, your K&N Typhoon Air Intake comes with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. So go ahead-order today, and make your engine the eye of the performance storm.
- K&N 69 Series Cold Air Intakes may be CARB certified, pending certification, or not certified, depending on the intake and your vehicle. Select your vehicle above for emissions certification information on specific intakes.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
1951 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wyatt P (OAK PARK, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Fiat 500 — Tuesday at 9:15 PM
Fast and simple install with easy to read and follow instructions. Fit was about 99% bolt on with only a little bit of wrestling to make it fit (it's made to fit snug so once it was in everything was very clean and looked OEM)
Reviewed by Chad N (ROMEOVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Jul 15, 2016 8:11 PM
I knew the Typhoon would boost my horsepower and torque, but the sound improvements it made to the intake and exhaust were an unexpected bonus. If you ever considered a cold air intake, take my advice , get the best one you can afford " You Won't Be Disappointed "
Reviewed by raymond c (Harper Woods, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser — Jul 15, 2016 6:03 PM
This unit is well built and easy to install (less than an hour). Performance seems better and definitely sounds better upon full acceleration!
Reviewed by EDWARD R (LONGVIEW, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Civic — Jul 13, 2016 6:49 AM
This product adds bling when you open the hood and good sound and performance when you mash the go pedal!
Reviewed by Elvia D (HAYWARD, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Honda Civic — Jul 08, 2016 4:25 PM
The best cold air intake. Easy to install. Improve gas mile. Deep sound. More hp. Happy with the price. Fast shipping
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?