- The K&N Typhoon Air Intake System amps-up the power of your sport compact ride
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model auto
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Optimized for your vehicle in one of 3 distinct styles:
- Short Ram: the shortest possible intake tube for forcing masses of air into your engine
- Cold Air Intake: a longer intake tube running to your wheel well for the coolest air possible
- Complete Cold Air Intake: two intake tube sections that can be configured as a Short Ram or Cold Air Intake for extreme versatility depending on your ride
- Comes in your choice of finishes: powder-coat Red, Blue or Silver, or pure Polished
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions help you install your intake in less than 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Air Intake is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Sound the warnings and head for higher ground: the K&N Typhoon Air Intake is here to add gale-force power to your sport compact. By simply replacing the restrictive stock air system, this Typhoon rushes up to an extra 15hp straight to your accelerator.
The K&N Typhoon Air Intake gives you this power in one of three wicked setups: short ram, cold air, or a complete cold air design that lets you choose between short ram or cold air. And, most models come with a choice of hot finishes in Blue, Red, Silver or Polished.
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools, the detailed instructions and the quality hardware, and you'll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Air Filter that's washable and reusable, your K&N Typhoon Air Intake comes with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. So go ahead-order today, and make your engine the eye of the performance storm.
- K&N 69 Series Cold Air Intakes may be CARB certified, pending certification, or not certified, depending on the intake and your vehicle. Select your vehicle above for emissions certification information on specific intakes.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 90-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
1585 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward Z (Miami Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Genesis — Tuesday at 6:26 AM
This is the third vehicle I own that I have used K&N cold air intake system for and I still love it. Installation was not as easy as advertised but anyone with a wrench can do it. Definitely feel increased power and more engine noise outside the car, aggressive noise tho. I would absolutely buy again!
Reviewed by Michael N (SHERWOOD, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan — Tuesday at 6:06 AM
The kit for my vehicle did not fit well at all. I have been in the automotive parts & service industry my whole life. I have never seen worse instructions. They state several times to use bolts included in the hardware, no indication which bolt size or type. My emission hose in the kit is about three times the diameter of the one on my vehicle. Still trying to resolve that. The instructions didn't even include my model and which air intake it should use, they included a choice of two.
Reviewed by Steven B (RICHARDSON, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Genesis — Tuesday at 2:28 AM
There were 2 things I noticed immediately after installing my new K&N Air Intake System, with a promise of a 3rd. It's still too soon to see if number 3, better gas mileage, is a reality. But, the very first thing I noticed was a throatier sound. The second thing was a substantial increase in horsepower. Even if I don't see an increase in MPG, the system is well worth the investment.
Reviewed by Nguyen L (RICHARDSON, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Fit — Monday at 11:27 AM
The overall product look, sound, and perform good. However, when I initially got the shipment, the hardware package with kit was wrong; so I had to wait another week to install my filter kit. In the end, it work out great.
Reviewed by Richard K (HAYDENVILLE, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Mazda 6 — Monday at 7:03 AM
It was much louder at lower rpm than I expected. At about 1700rpm, applying light throttle it sounded like my muffler had fallen off. Too obnoxious sounding for me, so I have taken it off and hope to unload it.
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems
- Rebates: $25 Details
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- Ships By 4/27
- What Do You Drive?