- The K&N Typhoon Air Intake System amps-up the power of your sport compact ride
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model auto
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Optimized for your vehicle in one of 3 distinct styles:
- Short Ram: the shortest possible intake tube for forcing masses of air into your engine
- Cold Air Intake: a longer intake tube running to your wheel well for the coolest air possible
- Complete Cold Air Intake: two intake tube sections that can be configured as a Short Ram or Cold Air Intake for extreme versatility depending on your ride
- Comes in your choice of finishes: powder-coat Red, Blue or Silver, or pure Polished
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions help you install your intake in less than 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Air Intake is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
Sound the warnings and head for higher ground: the K&N Typhoon Air Intake is here to add gale-force power to your sport compact. By simply replacing the restrictive stock air system, this Typhoon rushes up to an extra 15hp straight to your accelerator.
The K&N Typhoon Air Intake gives you this power in one of three wicked setups: short ram, cold air, or a complete cold air design that lets you choose between short ram or cold air. And, most models come with a choice of hot finishes in Blue, Red, Silver or Polished.
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools, the detailed instructions and the quality hardware, and you'll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Air Filter that's washable and reusable, your K&N Typhoon Air Intake comes with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. So go ahead-order today, and make your engine the eye of the performance storm.
- K&N 69 Series Cold Air Intakes may be CARB certified, pending certification, or not certified, depending on the intake and your vehicle. Select your vehicle above for emissions certification information on specific intakes.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 90-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
1450 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jose N (GIBSONTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Camry — Tuesday at 5:42 PM
The sound goes great with 6spd. paddle shifters. Performance increase of Horsepower is always nice! Kit came complete with all hardware and instructions. I feel worth it in the long run for the purchase price. Good quality product. Keep up the good work K&N !!!
Reviewed by mark l (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Corolla — Monday at 9:31 PM
Easy install, reasonable performance and economy gain. Have one on my 13 corolla and 14 camry. looks good too!
Reviewed by kristine s (SEMINOLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Pontiac GTO — Saturday at 6:53 AM
Install was easy but tech writer could have included some smaller steps. The things that were not shown in the install sheets caused some questions but they were easily overcome with a little common sense.The finished install looks great and the performance improve was obvious even at the small gain. My kit went on 2005 LS2 GTO. After realizing how well this purchase went, I am going to purchase another for the wifes 2008 Sky redline. As long as her car is never faster than mine, we're good.
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- Ships By 11/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- k&n air intake
- k&n fipk
- afe cold air intake reviews
- spectre intake
- safari snorkel toyota
- cold air intake systems bmw
- cold air intakes ford trucks
- best cold air intake for f150
- cold air intake dodge ram
- nissan titan intake
- pickup truck bed accessories
- leather steering wheel wrap
- engine chips for trucks