- The K&N Typhoon Air Intake System amps-up the power of your sport compact ride
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model auto
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Optimized for your vehicle in one of 3 distinct styles:
- Short Ram: the shortest possible intake tube for forcing masses of air into your engine
- Cold Air Intake: a longer intake tube running to your wheel well for the coolest air possible
- Complete Cold Air Intake: two intake tube sections that can be configured as a Short Ram or Cold Air Intake for extreme versatility depending on your ride
- Comes in your choice of finishes: powder-coat Red, Blue or Silver, or pure Polished
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions help you install your intake in less than 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Air Intake is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
Sound the warnings and head for higher ground: the K&N Typhoon Air Intake is here to add gale-force power to your sport compact. By simply replacing the restrictive stock air system, this Typhoon rushes up to an extra 15hp straight to your accelerator.
The K&N Typhoon Air Intake gives you this power in one of three wicked setups: short ram, cold air, or a complete cold air design that lets you choose between short ram or cold air. And, most models come with a choice of hot finishes in Blue, Red, Silver or Polished.
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools, the detailed instructions and the quality hardware, and you'll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Air Filter that's washable and reusable, your K&N Typhoon Air Intake comes with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. So go ahead-order today, and make your engine the eye of the performance storm.
- K&N 69 Series Cold Air Intakes may be CARB certified, pending certification, or not certified, depending on the intake and your vehicle. Select your vehicle above for emissions certification information on specific intakes.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 90-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
1493 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael Z (Lido Beach, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Altima — Saturday at 8:24 PM
I actually notice the increase in horsepower, the sound is pretty damn awesome, probably the best single upgrade for a car.
Reviewed by Gerry F (Erie, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Civic — Thursday at 2:45 AM
I've never installed a CAI/SRI before and wasn't sure what to make of the Typhoon, but the online video and printed instructions were spot on: it made installation straightforward. I immediately noticed an improvement in performance, although slight, especially in the mid- to upper- RPM band. I've also installed Full Race's 3" stainless catted downpipe and catback exhaust, and now reflashing my ECU. I would not hesitate to recommend the Typhoon along with FlashPro for a nice upgrade.
Reviewed by Josh M (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda Civic — Wednesday at 8:06 PM
Easy to install with the directions, took me 80 minutes. I can definitely feel a difference in power and my engine sounds better too. Worth the money.
Reviewed by Sylvia M (MECHANICSVILLE, MD) — Jan 21, 2015 5:32 AM
The K&N CAI has greatly improved my MINI'S throttle response. It was very easy to install a basic plug and play design and looks very Neat in the engine compartment as compared to the factory arrangement. I am very pleased with the purchase.
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- Ships By 1/27
- What Do You Drive?