- The K&N Typhoon Air Intake System amps-up the power of your sport compact ride
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model auto
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Optimized for your vehicle in one of 3 distinct styles:
- Short Ram: the shortest possible intake tube for forcing masses of air into your engine
- Cold Air Intake: a longer intake tube running to your wheel well for the coolest air possible
- Complete Cold Air Intake: two intake tube sections that can be configured as a Short Ram or Cold Air Intake for extreme versatility depending on your ride
- Comes in your choice of finishes: powder-coat Red, Blue or Silver, or pure Polished
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions help you install your intake in less than 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Air Intake is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Sound the warnings and head for higher ground: the K&N Typhoon Air Intake is here to add gale-force power to your sport compact. By simply replacing the restrictive stock air system, this Typhoon rushes up to an extra 15hp straight to your accelerator.
The K&N Typhoon Air Intake gives you this power in one of three wicked setups: short ram, cold air, or a complete cold air design that lets you choose between short ram or cold air. And, most models come with a choice of hot finishes in Blue, Red, Silver or Polished.
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools, the detailed instructions and the quality hardware, and you'll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Air Filter that's washable and reusable, your K&N Typhoon Air Intake comes with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. So go ahead-order today, and make your engine the eye of the performance storm.
- K&N 69 Series Cold Air Intakes may be CARB certified, pending certification, or not certified, depending on the intake and your vehicle. Select your vehicle above for emissions certification information on specific intakes.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
1799 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Karin G (Spring hill, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — Monday at 7:42 AM
THIS WAS AN EXCELLENT PURCHASE FOR MY 2015 EXPLORER. MORE POWER AND BETTER GAS MILEAGE IS MUCH APPRECIATED.
Reviewed by Jesus M (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chrysler 200 — Sunday at 7:17 AM
Installation was not difficult but it does take a bitof work. As long as you follow the steps and understand what you're doing everything will go fine. There is a better feel to the car when driving and the noise the engine makes is very noticeable especially when you step on it. Cruising or low speeds it's still a quiet ride.Gas milage did drop a bit at first but that was mostly from wanting to hear the new sound. But after driving it normally it did go up 1to2mpg.great system overall
Reviewed by David R (NORTH AURORA, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Altima — Feb 03, 2016 7:36 AM
Installation was a breeze for me, but I was a mechanic by trade for many years. The only thing that I didn't use was the Alan screws supplied for the mass air sensor, the OE screws had washers built on them " a flat and a lock not removable" the supplied screws didn't, and the alan wrench hole was not perfect, wrench would not fit all the way in! Just used the OE screws! Not sure about gas mileage, just installed. Can definitely tell there is a increase in horsepower, i love the new sound????
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships Between 2/11 - 2/15
- What Do You Drive?