- The K&N Typhoon Air Intake System amps-up the power of your sport compact ride
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model auto
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Optimized for your vehicle in one of 3 distinct styles:
- Short Ram: the shortest possible intake tube for forcing masses of air into your engine
- Cold Air Intake: a longer intake tube running to your wheel well for the coolest air possible
- Complete Cold Air Intake: two intake tube sections that can be configured as a Short Ram or Cold Air Intake for extreme versatility depending on your ride
- Comes in your choice of finishes: powder-coat Red, Blue or Silver, or pure Polished
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions help you install your intake in less than 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Air Intake is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Sound the warnings and head for higher ground: the K&N Typhoon Air Intake is here to add gale-force power to your sport compact. By simply replacing the restrictive stock air system, this Typhoon rushes up to an extra 15hp straight to your accelerator.
The K&N Typhoon Air Intake gives you this power in one of three wicked setups: short ram, cold air, or a complete cold air design that lets you choose between short ram or cold air. And, most models come with a choice of hot finishes in Blue, Red, Silver or Polished.
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools, the detailed instructions and the quality hardware, and you'll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Air Filter that's washable and reusable, your K&N Typhoon Air Intake comes with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. So go ahead-order today, and make your engine the eye of the performance storm.
- K&N 69 Series Cold Air Intakes may be CARB certified, pending certification, or not certified, depending on the intake and your vehicle. Select your vehicle above for emissions certification information on specific intakes.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 90-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
1641 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe M (Framingham, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Malibu — Wednesday at 3:20 PM
Great system. Very easy to follow instructions and good design make for easy installation. Cleans up the engine bay nicely. Slight mileage increase on the first tank of gas. Only downsides are a resonant intake noise when you get on it, to be expected when getting rid of the factory intake though and it's a bit pricey.
Reviewed by Makoto Y (LONDONDERRY, NH) Reviewed for a 2005 Infiniti G35 — Wednesday at 5:36 AM
Installed this in under 30 minutes with ease. You can instantly feel the extra power it gives you and the sound is just unbelievably awesome. Would recommend this to everyone.
Reviewed by Mark Romeo M (SHREVEPORT, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Dart — Tuesday at 11:24 PM
I love that deep sound it gives off whenever I accelerate! Although I haven't really checked my mpg since I installed it. Installing it was a little harder than I thought especially towards the last part where I had to install the air filter after everything else was installed since there was very little space left to fit it in. But overall it was easy to follow the installation instructions and I am very satisfied to have ordered the K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems!
Reviewed by Eric D (Naples, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Acura TSX — Tuesday at 6:45 PM
Great intake! If you notice other intakes ofer more horsepower but ft. Lbs. of torque is where it's at and that's why I select this intake. Torque is where you're going to get that "seat of the pants " feeling when you hammer the throttle and this intake absolutely delivers! This only problem I have with the installation is they don't supply a coolant hose. That want you to reuse the original one which is a stretch. Come on K&N it would only cost you a few cents to add one to the kit
Reviewed by Edward T (SANDY, UT) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Camry — Jun 30, 2015 5:29 AM
dont know why some cost more than others. the 4 cylinder model is almost twice as much as the 6 cylinder, why.
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- Ships By 7/06
- What Do You Drive?