- The K&N Typhoon Air Intake System amps-up the power of your sport compact ride
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model auto
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Optimized for your vehicle in one of 3 distinct styles:
- Short Ram: the shortest possible intake tube for forcing masses of air into your engine
- Cold Air Intake: a longer intake tube running to your wheel well for the coolest air possible
- Complete Cold Air Intake: two intake tube sections that can be configured as a Short Ram or Cold Air Intake for extreme versatility depending on your ride
- Comes in your choice of finishes: powder-coat Red, Blue or Silver, or pure Polished
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions help you install your intake in less than 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Air Intake is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Sound the warnings and head for higher ground: the K&N Typhoon Air Intake is here to add gale-force power to your sport compact. By simply replacing the restrictive stock air system, this Typhoon rushes up to an extra 15hp straight to your accelerator.
The K&N Typhoon Air Intake gives you this power in one of three wicked setups: short ram, cold air, or a complete cold air design that lets you choose between short ram or cold air. And, most models come with a choice of hot finishes in Blue, Red, Silver or Polished.
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools, the detailed instructions and the quality hardware, and you'll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Air Filter that's washable and reusable, your K&N Typhoon Air Intake comes with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. So go ahead-order today, and make your engine the eye of the performance storm.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
2011 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jarod S (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Cadillac CTS — Oct 20, 2016 5:31 AM
I have always used K&N Intakes and this one is no different then the ones before. Instructions are detailed, installation was a breeze, and the sound of the new intake is awesome. Now trying to keep my foot out of it :0)
Reviewed by Micheal B (SHEPHERDSVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Oct 19, 2016 8:41 PM
Super easy to install really makes the supercharger whine picked up two tenths in the 1/8 mile
Reviewed by Walter H (Decatur, AL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Oct 13, 2016 9:48 AM
Love my K&N Typhoon, delivers the power and great sound and looks good too!
Reviewed by Ethan E (Binghamton, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Mazda 3 — Oct 12, 2016 9:53 AM
K&N truly is the best in the intake game. The new intake took half an hour to install with very few tools. My fuel economy went up and my engine sounds deeper under acceleration. However, if you are looking for HP gains, you are very unlikely to find any gain in power from this intake or any intake alone. Thanks for a great product, K&N!
- Rebates: $25 Details
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships Between 10/26 - 10/28
- What Do You Drive?