- The K&N Typhoon Air Intake System amps-up the power of your sport compact ride
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model auto
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Optimized for your vehicle in one of 3 distinct styles:
- Short Ram: the shortest possible intake tube for forcing masses of air into your engine
- Cold Air Intake: a longer intake tube running to your wheel well for the coolest air possible
- Complete Cold Air Intake: two intake tube sections that can be configured as a Short Ram or Cold Air Intake for extreme versatility depending on your ride
- Comes in your choice of finishes: powder-coat Red, Blue or Silver, or pure Polished
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions help you install your intake in less than 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Air Intake is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Sound the warnings and head for higher ground: the K&N Typhoon Air Intake is here to add gale-force power to your sport compact. By simply replacing the restrictive stock air system, this Typhoon rushes up to an extra 15hp straight to your accelerator.
The K&N Typhoon Air Intake gives you this power in one of three wicked setups: short ram, cold air, or a complete cold air design that lets you choose between short ram or cold air. And, most models come with a choice of hot finishes in Blue, Red, Silver or Polished.
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools, the detailed instructions and the quality hardware, and you'll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Air Filter that's washable and reusable, your K&N Typhoon Air Intake comes with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. So go ahead-order today, and make your engine the eye of the performance storm.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
2060 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by mark s (WILMINGTON, DE) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Forte — Thursday at 9:03 PM
feel the gains instantly it says 7hp gains but i think its a little more then that it was over 90 degrees when they tested it the Volester gets over 12 hp and had the same exact motor and hp rating, noisy at low speeds i thought i was dragging a tree branch but just the sound but overall its awesome product
Reviewed by Nathan L (WORCESTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Explorer — Feb 17, 2017 2:15 AM
Really woke my eco boost and gave some noticeable power increase. There was also a slight increase in fuel mileage as well. Instillation was easy and took me less then a half a hour. This is my fourth k+n kit and will buy again for my next new vehicle.
Reviewed by robert w (la crescenta, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Mini Cooper — Feb 12, 2017 2:31 AM
This intake is all about sound and that's fine because it sounds great. It doesn't add really any power but it does let you hear the 'whoosh' of the turbo.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?