- The K&N Typhoon Air Intake System amps-up the power of your sport compact ride
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model auto
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Optimized for your vehicle in one of 3 distinct styles:
- Short Ram: the shortest possible intake tube for forcing masses of air into your engine
- Cold Air Intake: a longer intake tube running to your wheel well for the coolest air possible
- Complete Cold Air Intake: two intake tube sections that can be configured as a Short Ram or Cold Air Intake for extreme versatility depending on your ride
- Comes in your choice of finishes: powder-coat Red, Blue or Silver, or pure Polished
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions help you install your intake in less than 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Air Intake is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Sound the warnings and head for higher ground: the K&N Typhoon Air Intake is here to add gale-force power to your sport compact. By simply replacing the restrictive stock air system, this Typhoon rushes up to an extra 15hp straight to your accelerator.
The K&N Typhoon Air Intake gives you this power in one of three wicked setups: short ram, cold air, or a complete cold air design that lets you choose between short ram or cold air. And, most models come with a choice of hot finishes in Blue, Red, Silver or Polished.
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools, the detailed instructions and the quality hardware, and you'll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Air Filter that's washable and reusable, your K&N Typhoon Air Intake comes with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. So go ahead-order today, and make your engine the eye of the performance storm.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
2117 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roger N (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Infiniti JX35 — Tuesday at 6:47 AM
Solid well made system. Clear easy step by step instructions. Shipped quickly!
Reviewed by Tom B (ORCHARD PARK, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Sonata — Monday at 2:55 PM
This unite is defnitely worth the money. Feels like the Engine can breathe for the very firs time!
Reviewed by gregory p (LINCOLN, NE) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Saturday at 6:00 AM
It was easy to install,it looks good too.sounds good and notice a great difference in performance out of the v6 Challenger.
Reviewed by larry s (Antioch, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Altima — Aug 08, 2017 12:44 PM
The short ram intake gives the car better throttle response and a little more mpg, if you keep your foot out of it. It sounds is ok, I like to hear my engine. The car has a 2.5 with a CVT and I really enjoy driving it, I can zip around at a pretty good clip and still get great mileage! }:)
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships Between 8/17 - 8/21
- What Do You Drive?