- The K&N Typhoon Air Intake System amps-up the power of your sport compact ride
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model auto
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Optimized for your vehicle in one of 3 distinct styles:
- Short Ram: the shortest possible intake tube for forcing masses of air into your engine
- Cold Air Intake: a longer intake tube running to your wheel well for the coolest air possible
- Complete Cold Air Intake: two intake tube sections that can be configured as a Short Ram or Cold Air Intake for extreme versatility depending on your ride
- Comes in your choice of finishes: powder-coat Red, Blue or Silver, or pure Polished
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions help you install your intake in less than 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Air Intake is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Sound the warnings and head for higher ground: the K&N Typhoon Air Intake is here to add gale-force power to your sport compact. By simply replacing the restrictive stock air system, this Typhoon rushes up to an extra 15hp straight to your accelerator.
The K&N Typhoon Air Intake gives you this power in one of three wicked setups: short ram, cold air, or a complete cold air design that lets you choose between short ram or cold air. And, most models come with a choice of hot finishes in Blue, Red, Silver or Polished.
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools, the detailed instructions and the quality hardware, and you'll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Air Filter that's washable and reusable, your K&N Typhoon Air Intake comes with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. So go ahead-order today, and make your engine the eye of the performance storm.
- K&N 69 Series Cold Air Intakes may be CARB certified, pending certification, or not certified, depending on the intake and your vehicle. Select your vehicle above for emissions certification information on specific intakes.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 90-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
1657 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Travis G (Carterville, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Altima — Sunday at 9:39 AM
Installed this a few days before a long road trip and noticed a slight increase in gas mileage, averaged 33.5 mpg @ 70mph. Makes for more noticeable intake sound when you stand on the gas pedal, but nothing too obnoxious. Plan is to pair this with lightweight wheels and some custom exhaust work for maximum efficiency/mileage so this is a big part of it. Not a huge fan of the cost and the instructions were vague at some points but satisfied overall.
Reviewed by Steven G (FOND DU LAC, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan 370Z — Sunday at 9:31 AM
K@N is not upgrading to the new model cars, just reusing older models where hose sizes different, poor fit. Heat shield rubs power steering hose, breather hose wrong size, in order to use must over tighten clamp and cut hose. Since I started to install can not return. contacted K@N and they did not return with a reply.
Reviewed by Richard N (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac Vibe — Jul 20, 2015 8:49 PM
It does what it claims. While the hp and tirque increases are modest, they make a noticeable difference in passing. Mpg has been unchanged by the mod. Clearance is kind of tight in my vibe gt because of the strut tower brace but installation is easy.
- Rebates: $25 Details
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- Ships By 8/05
- What Do You Drive?