- The K&N Typhoon Air Intake System amps-up the power of your sport compact ride
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model auto
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Optimized for your vehicle in one of 3 distinct styles:
- Short Ram: the shortest possible intake tube for forcing masses of air into your engine
- Cold Air Intake: a longer intake tube running to your wheel well for the coolest air possible
- Complete Cold Air Intake: two intake tube sections that can be configured as a Short Ram or Cold Air Intake for extreme versatility depending on your ride
- Comes in your choice of finishes: powder-coat Red, Blue or Silver, or pure Polished
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions help you install your intake in less than 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Air Intake is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
Sound the warnings and head for higher ground: the K&N Typhoon Air Intake is here to add gale-force power to your sport compact. By simply replacing the restrictive stock air system, this Typhoon rushes up to an extra 15hp straight to your accelerator.
The K&N Typhoon Air Intake gives you this power in one of three wicked setups: short ram, cold air, or a complete cold air design that lets you choose between short ram or cold air. And, most models come with a choice of hot finishes in Blue, Red, Silver or Polished.
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools, the detailed instructions and the quality hardware, and you'll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Air Filter that's washable and reusable, your K&N Typhoon Air Intake comes with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. So go ahead-order today, and make your engine the eye of the performance storm.
- K&N 69 Series Cold Air Intakes may be CARB certified, pending certification, or not certified, depending on the intake and your vehicle. Select your vehicle above for emissions certification information on specific intakes.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 90-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
1526 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Antwain I (Fort Walton Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Charger — Saturday at 3:17 PM
Great intake easy to install but the cold air sensor does not lock into place but I love the intake.
Reviewed by tiffany h (BEAUMONT, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Civic — Saturday at 12:23 AM
This intake is fantastic. Sounds awesome looks awesome and just gives an overall increase in horsepower and acceleration
Reviewed by MICKEY S (CENTENNIAL, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Cadillac CTS — Friday at 8:50 PM
Been wanting to put this on for awhile didn't want to spend the 300 dollars so found it on your site with 20% off and free shipping put it at 237 dollars what a deal came a day early in great shape no damage about 45 minutes to install and a extra 13 horsepower and better gas mileage very happy with this purchase and auto anything great company thanks
Reviewed by demosthenes a (federal way, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Civic — Friday at 5:14 AM
Its absolutely amazing on my 8th gen si. Sounds much better than stock especially when vtec starts to kick in! The car runs smoothly with an obvious additional horsepower.
Reviewed by Brandon P (RENO, NV) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Corolla — Friday at 12:21 AM
took me roughly an hour and a half to install, makes a perfect growl and it does make a slight hp gain. Looks real nice under the hood and I do get looks :)
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- Ships By 3/03
- What Do You Drive?