- Turn your gas pedal into a horsepower hair-trigger with the K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Intake
- Custom engineered for a direct fit in place of your stock intake
- Guaranteed to boost your power output for more exciting driving
- Equipped with K&N's oil-free Blackhawk Filter for impressive airflow and easy upkeep
- The lightweight aluminum tube cuts down on restrictions for faster flow over your factory gear
- Finished with a flat black powder coating
- Topped with a polished K&N nameplate that's welded into place
- Together, the high-flow filter and tube amplify your engine's roar for a more menacing tone
- Comes complete with mounting hardware and easy-to-follow install instructions
- Your K&N Dryflow Blackhawk Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty
For some, the morning drive is just a commute. But for us passionate drivers, it's a tactical mission that puts every system on our traffic bombers to the test. Corners are hugged, on-ramps are overtaken and slowpokes are made to eat our dust. Power is paramount for success, and the best way to pump up your onboard ponies is with K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Intakes.
Custom engineered for a flawless fit, the K&N Blackhawk Induction System replaces your restrictive stock gear with a package that's guaranteed to unlock hidden horsepower. It all begins with the Blackhawk Dryflow filter, an oil-free filter that draws in huge gusts of oxygen while simultaneously stripping out airborne contaminants. From there, the air blows down a lightweight aluminum intake into the belly of your street beast, where it's transformed into hair-raising performance gains.
Not only is your K&N Blackhawk Cold Air Intake as strong as a Navy Seal, it's also as stylish as a stealth bomber. The intake tube is finished with a flat black powder coating, and the Blackhawk Filter features complementary black media. Plus, the tube comes with a polished K&N nameplate welded front and center, creating sizzling visual contrast. It comes complete with all the hardware you need for an at-home install. And, all K&N Blackhawk Induction Systems are covered by a Million Mile Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen M (Conowingo, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 12, 2014 7:38 AM
To soon to really rate, about 150 miles on truck. Don't see any major differance in performance or mileage. Pretty easy install, wish they would have supplied a 45 degree fitting to keep vent hose from squeezing shut. Pick up one at auto parts store before install.
Reviewed by Chris C (Jupiter, FL) — Oct 08, 2014 10:32 AM
Easy install, sounds good. Be carefull with the cheap plastic fitting for the PCV hoses, I broke one off following the instructions so use your judgement when tightening them. K&N sent me a new set though so that was nice. Overall a good product and it looks good under the hood.
K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- Ships By 11/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- k and n cold air intake
- k&n 77 series review
- s&b air intake reviews
- specter air intake
- best dodge diesel cold air intake
- best jeep cold air intake
- bmw cold air intakes
- 2011 tundra cold air intake
- 2012 dodge charger cold air intake
- 2012 nissan frontier cold air intake
- oem air filter
- performance tuners for cars
- truck mat