- Turn your gas pedal into a horsepower hair-trigger with the K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Intake
- Custom engineered for a direct fit in place of your stock intake
- Guaranteed to boost your power output for more exciting driving
- Equipped with K&N's oil-free Blackhawk Filter for impressive airflow and easy upkeep
- The lightweight aluminum tube cuts down on restrictions for faster flow over your factory gear
- Finished with a flat black powder coating
- Topped with a polished K&N nameplate that's welded into place
- Together, the high-flow filter and tube amplify your engine's roar for a more menacing tone
- Comes complete with mounting hardware and easy-to-follow install instructions
- Your K&N Dryflow Blackhawk Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty
For some, the morning drive is just a commute. But for us passionate drivers, it's a tactical mission that puts every system on our traffic bombers to the test. Corners are hugged, on-ramps are overtaken and slowpokes are made to eat our dust. Power is paramount for success, and the best way to pump up your onboard ponies is with K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Intakes.
Custom engineered for a flawless fit, the K&N Blackhawk Induction System replaces your restrictive stock gear with a package that's guaranteed to unlock hidden horsepower. It all begins with the Blackhawk Dryflow filter, an oil-free filter that draws in huge gusts of oxygen while simultaneously stripping out airborne contaminants. From there, the air blows down a lightweight aluminum intake into the belly of your street beast, where it's transformed into hair-raising performance gains.
Not only is your K&N Blackhawk Cold Air Intake as strong as a Navy Seal, it's also as stylish as a stealth bomber. The intake tube is finished with a flat black powder coating, and the Blackhawk Filter features complementary black media. Plus, the tube comes with a polished K&N nameplate welded front and center, creating sizzling visual contrast. It comes complete with all the hardware you need for an at-home install. And, all K&N Blackhawk Induction Systems are covered by a Million Mile Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System Customer Reviews
69 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ryan h (PORTALES, NM) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 12:17 PM
The directions sent with the intake are fairly clear and the install is not too bad, the performance is a big boost on my 4.8L V8! it sounds mean, runs better and its not too badly priced, I feel I got what I payed for! although K&N didn't send me the right sized worm clamp for the throttle body to the intake so I used my factory one and it worked perfectly and doesn't look out of place. If you are looking for a boost of performance and sound for your vehicle try this one out!
Reviewed by Jamie H (TULLAHOMA, TN) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Feb 23, 2015 9:26 PM
Read directions in full before installing. I didn't fool with the plastic fitting for crank case vent hose. Went and got a brass fitting. Will also be refitting the crank case vent hose. The supplied hose doesn't fit stock hose you have to cut. Will be getting a molded 90* like on motor block for the intake tube.
Reviewed by Jesse D (PRESTONSBURG, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Feb 20, 2015 8:22 PM
Goes on very easy, fits perfect and is surprising on the difference. Horsepower is rated in the upper rpm's but it cleaned the lag from a dead stop up a great deal.
Reviewed by Patrick B (BOSSIER CITY, LA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Feb 19, 2015 8:45 PM
I was a bit skeptical that this thing would do very much to help give me more power and responsiveness but gladly, I was wrong. This cold air intake awoke the Kraken! The increase in power is apparent in the low to mid RPM range. Also, the responsiveness from a stand-still is dramatic! I've also gained about 2 mpg city. Haven't taken her on a long highway drive yet but I can't imagine not gaining there as well. Install was easy and more than enough hardware was included. Next step will be a tune
K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- Ships By 3/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- k and n
- k&n fipk cold air intake
- takeda short ram intake review
- aem brute force nissan titan
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- dodge air intake systems
- jeep cold air intakes
- cold air intake for 2010 silverado
- gmc acadia all weather mats
- best jeep air intake
- car brakes for sale
- cheap auto air filters
- truck floor mats custom