- Turn your gas pedal into a horsepower hair-trigger with the K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Intake
- Custom-engineered for a direct fit in place of your stock intake
- Guaranteed to boost your power output for more exciting driving
- Equipped with K&N’s oil-free Blackhawk Filter for impressive airflow and easy upkeep
- The lightweight aluminum tube cuts down on restrictions for faster flow over your factory gear
- Finished with a flat black powder-coating
- Topped with a polished K&N nameplate that’s welded into place
- Together, the high-flow filter and tube amplify your engine’s roar for a more menacing tone
- Mounting hardware and easy-to-follow installation instructions included
- Your K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For some, the morning drive to work is just a commute, but for more passionate drivers, it’s a tactical mission that puts every system on our traffic bombers to the test. Corners are hugged, on-ramps are overtaken and slowpokes are left to eat your dust. Make this mission possible with the help of a K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System.
Custom-engineered for a flawless fit, the K&N Blackhawk Cold Air Intake replaces your restrictive stock gear and makes use of a Dryflow filter, oil-free and designed to draw in huge gusts of oxygen while simultaneously stripping out airborne contaminants. From there, the air blows down a lightweight aluminum intake into the belly of this K&N Cold Air Intake.
K&N Blackhawk Air Intakes include an intake tube finished in a flat black powder-coating, and the filter features complementary black media. Plus, the tube comes with a polished K&N nameplate welded front and center for a stylish visual contrast. It comes complete with all the hardware you need for an at-home install. As with all of K&N’s cold air inductions, your K&N Blackhawk carries a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System Customer Reviews
263 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony S (Glendale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 8:09 PM
Instructions aren't as clear as they should be. Product is great though. Increased my gas milage. Sounds awesome.
Reviewed by Timothy F (Cheektowaga, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 11, 2018 8:54 AM
I have used K&N cold air intakes on my last 3 vehicles and I like the little boost in performance and MPG that I get from the cold air intake. It is easy to install and looks good under the hood!
Reviewed by GAYLORD H (NEW BERN, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Mar 07, 2018 2:06 PM
Took a while to remove the Mass Air Sensor from the OEM intake tube; mine had a plastic "keeper." Also, radiator hose mount of stock intake tube had to be pried up with a screwdriver. Otherwise, the install wasn't bad. Get a 5/8-inch drill bit from Tractor Supply for $10, or so, to drill the hole in the air box mounting plate. I'm getting more torque with this CAI and the sound IS BOSS when I get on it. Not quite like my 1971 Mach I Mustang's Big Daddy Thrush glass packs, but close.
Reviewed by Peter F (GRAPEVINE, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Feb 28, 2018 7:24 AM
The cold air box allows hot air in from the bottom side. instipe of thatm it seem to improve the performance slightly
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 3/22
- What Do You Drive?