- Turn your gas pedal into a horsepower hair-trigger with the K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Intake
- Custom engineered for a direct fit in place of your stock intake
- Guaranteed to boost your power output for more exciting driving
- Equipped with K&N's oil-free Blackhawk Filter for impressive airflow and easy upkeep
- The lightweight aluminum tube cuts down on restrictions for faster flow over your factory gear
- Finished with a flat black powder coating
- Topped with a polished K&N nameplate that's welded into place
- Together, the high-flow filter and tube amplify your engine's roar for a more menacing tone
- Comes complete with mounting hardware and easy-to-follow install instructions
- Your K&N Dryflow Blackhawk Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For some, the morning drive is just a commute. But for us passionate drivers, it's a tactical mission that puts every system on our traffic bombers to the test. Corners are hugged, on-ramps are overtaken and slowpokes are made to eat our dust. Power is paramount for success, and the best way to pump up your onboard ponies is with K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Intakes.
Custom engineered for a flawless fit, the K&N Blackhawk Induction System replaces your restrictive stock gear with a package that's guaranteed to unlock hidden horsepower. It all begins with the Blackhawk Dryflow filter, an oil-free filter that draws in huge gusts of oxygen while simultaneously stripping out airborne contaminants. From there, the air blows down a lightweight aluminum intake into the belly of your street beast, where it's transformed into hair-raising performance gains.
Not only is your K&N Blackhawk Cold Air Intake as strong as a Navy Seal, it's also as stylish as a stealth bomber. The intake tube is finished with a flat black powder coating, and the Blackhawk Filter features complementary black media. Plus, the tube comes with a polished K&N nameplate welded front and center, creating sizzling visual contrast. It comes complete with all the hardware you need for an at-home install. And, all K&N Blackhawk Induction Systems are covered by a Million Mile Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System Customer Reviews
94 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian C (Mansfield, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jun 05, 2015 12:10 PM
Easy install. Replaces the most convoluted air intake I've ever seen. There are two sensors. Be careful removing these as they break easily (don't ask how I know). New tube and huge filter allow my V8 engine to get air fast! Coupled with a FlowMaster cat back exhaust my new F150 has greatly improved getty-up. My seat-of-the-pants dyno is impressed! Great purchase, great prices, great company!!
Reviewed by joseph c (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Suburban — Jun 02, 2015 4:41 AM
MY VEHICLE (2009 CHEVY SUBURBAN) HAS OVER 100000 MILES. WHEN I FIRST DROVE IT AFTER INSTALLING THE 71 SERIES SYSTEM I COULD EXPERIENCE THE CHANGE IN EXCELLERATION AND ON THE HIGHWAY A TRUE GAIN IN MPG. I NOTICED THOUGH THAT IF I PUNCH IT WHILE GOING ABOUT 50 OR 60 MPH IT SEEMS TO BOGG DOWN A BIT. OVERALL I AM TRULY SATICFIED WITH IT,LOOKS TIGHT UNDER THE HOOD ALSO
Reviewed by Bob H (CALICO ROCK, AR) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Jun 01, 2015 8:11 PM
It took a while to come in but I am very pleased with this product.I can't tell a difference in mpg saved but I can definitely tell the difference in power
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- Ships By 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- k and n
- k&n fipk cold air intake
- takeda short ram intake review
- aem brute force nissan titan
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- dodge air intake systems
- jeep cold air intakes
- cold air intake for 2010 silverado
- gmc acadia all weather mats
- best jeep air intake
- car brakes for sale
- cheap auto air filters
- truck floor mats custom