- Turn your gas pedal into a horsepower hair-trigger with the K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Intake
- Custom engineered for a direct fit in place of your stock intake
- Guaranteed to boost your power output for more exciting driving
- Equipped with K&N's oil-free Blackhawk Filter for impressive airflow and easy upkeep
- The lightweight aluminum tube cuts down on restrictions for faster flow over your factory gear
- Finished with a flat black powder coating
- Topped with a polished K&N nameplate that's welded into place
- Together, the high-flow filter and tube amplify your engine's roar for a more menacing tone
- Comes complete with mounting hardware and easy-to-follow install instructions
- Your K&N Dryflow Blackhawk Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For some, the morning drive is just a commute. But for us passionate drivers, it's a tactical mission that puts every system on our traffic bombers to the test. Corners are hugged, on-ramps are overtaken and slowpokes are made to eat our dust. Power is paramount for success, and the best way to pump up your onboard ponies is with K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Intakes.
Custom engineered for a flawless fit, the K&N Blackhawk Induction System replaces your restrictive stock gear with a package that's guaranteed to unlock hidden horsepower. It all begins with the Blackhawk Dryflow filter, an oil-free filter that draws in huge gusts of oxygen while simultaneously stripping out airborne contaminants. From there, the air blows down a lightweight aluminum intake into the belly of your street beast, where it's transformed into hair-raising performance gains.
Not only is your K&N Blackhawk Cold Air Intake as strong as a Navy Seal, it's also as stylish as a stealth bomber. The intake tube is finished with a flat black powder coating, and the Blackhawk Filter features complementary black media. Plus, the tube comes with a polished K&N nameplate welded front and center, creating sizzling visual contrast. It comes complete with all the hardware you need for an at-home install. And, all K&N Blackhawk Induction Systems are covered by a Million Mile Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System Customer Reviews
172 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathan G (TUCKAHOE, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Sep 23, 2016 11:26 AM
You really need to get on it to hear it otherwise its pretty quiet. Since it wasn't as loud as I hoped I ordered a muffler to help achieve what I was really after. Install was easy. Would give 3.5 stars as I don't think its worth 4 but nonetheless I'd buy again as it does sound pretty good when you get on it.
Reviewed by Randy W (St. Albans, ME) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Sep 23, 2016 5:02 AM
What a great product! Noticed immediate horsepower gains and improved gas mileage. I installed this product along with a new Flowmaster exhaust system, which also added to the gains.
Reviewed by Andre C (GALLINA, NM) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Sep 20, 2016 1:28 PM
I really loved the tone it's noticeably different, enough to convince me to leave my exhaust alone. The throttle response is improved and as for gas mileage it all depends how you use the pedal. 4 stars because the tube comes really close to rubbing the inside of my hood and because I've only had it a couple weeks so I hope it lasts. Seems like it should!
Reviewed by David T (Southgate, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sep 18, 2016 8:10 PM
So easy to install, even for an auto novice such as myself. My wife is so impressed that she wants to trade her new carrot you F- t50
- Rebates: $25 Details
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships Between 9/30 - 10/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- best buy on k & n fipk kits for 2010 toyota tacoma
- aem brute force intake system reviews
- k&n 63 series
- k&n 77 series
- jeep cold air intake
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- cold air intake nissan altima
- honda accord air intake
- nissan frontier air intake
- discount dash covers
- cargo trunk liners
- cheap all weather floor mats