- The K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit adds serious driving power and acceleration to your truck or SUV
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model rig
- Feature an aluminum intake tube in Polished or Gunmetal Gray
- Powered by a K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter that's washable and reusable
- Employ a custom heat shield that keeps air cooler (most models)
- Includes a quality hardware kit and detailed installation instructions
- Many applications are CARB emissions certified or pending certification. Please enter your vehicle's information for details
- Your K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
Skip the light rock and go straight for the Metal-K&N's 77 Series Metal Air Intake. Massive volumes of air rush through its custom aluminum pipe, putting more punch at your pedal and probably improving your MPGs, too.
The secret behind the power is the formidable team of the custom-engineered intake pipe, a handy heat shield and K&N's legendary Filtercharger cloth filter that's washable and reusable. The scorching looks come from the flawless Polished or Gunmetal Gray powder coat finish that electrifies your engine compartment.
And, thanks to K&N's detailed directions and quality hardware, you won't be in your engine for installation very long. In fact, with just a few common hand tools, the project can be done in less than 90 minutes. Best yet, K&N backs your 77 Series Air Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and start crankin' out pure power with your rig.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 90-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit Customer Reviews
1623 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin H (SANDERSVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Monday at 8:25 PM
I received product quickly. Install was a breeze, throttle is now very responsive. Now lets see if I get a mpg increase. Overall satisfied.
Reviewed by Marlene W (Bonner Springs, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Monday at 8:00 AM
Noticeable increase in power when accelerating. Runs out smooth at lower RPMs when cruising on the highway. MPG seems to have suffered a little (<1 mpg) but I got the add on for the power increase.
Reviewed by Jude Z (CUDAHY, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Feb 25, 2015 7:11 AM
Spend the extra pennies and get the metal tube. Definitely a performance boost. Better pickup because the truck can breathe, and the added sound gets attention. Took a trip through Northern Wisconsin in sub-zero weather and did have a little better gas mileage. Looking forward to see what I get when the weather warms up.
Reviewed by Mark H (BURLESON, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 20, 2015 6:17 AM
Installation was a breeze on my 2013 JGC. I prepped the parts ahead of time while watching TV, putting the things together that were going to go together during install. Then, when I was at the car, it took about 20 minutes to pull out the old and install the K&N. Only slight challenge was the electronic sensor doohickey that was pretty short and had to stretch to install in the K&N tube. No idea yet on improved MPG or HP, but believe that it will deliver as promised. Love the sound!
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- Ships By 3/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- k&n cold air intake
- k&n typhoon review
- s&b cold air intake
- spectre cold air intake reviews
- jeep cold air intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- best cold air intake for f150
- nissan frontier cold air intake
- seat covers for ford escape
- cheap nerf bars
- auto car mats