- The K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit adds serious driving power and acceleration to your truck or SUV
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model rig
- Feature an aluminum intake tube in Polished or Gunmetal Gray
- Powered by a K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter that's washable and reusable
- Employ a custom heat shield that keeps air cooler (most models)
- Includes a quality hardware kit and detailed installation instructions
- Many applications are CARB emissions certified or pending certification. Please enter your vehicle's information for details
- Your K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
Skip the light rock and go straight for the Metal-K&N's 77 Series Metal Air Intake. Massive volumes of air rush through its custom aluminum pipe, putting more punch at your pedal and probably improving your MPGs, too.
The secret behind the power is the formidable team of the custom-engineered intake pipe, a handy heat shield and K&N's legendary Filtercharger cloth filter that's washable and reusable. The scorching looks come from the flawless Polished or Gunmetal Gray powder coat finish that electrifies your engine compartment.
And, thanks to K&N's detailed directions and quality hardware, you won't be in your engine for installation very long. In fact, with just a few common hand tools, the project can be done in less than 90 minutes. Best yet, K&N backs your 77 Series Air Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and start crankin' out pure power with your rig.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 90-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit Customer Reviews
1591 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris B (ZACHARY, LA) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Thursday at 9:17 AM
A must have for my Duramax. Really improved the bottom end. Auto anything had a sale and was the cheapest I could find. I went with the metal bc it just looks 10x better. I went with an outerwears prefilter as well. I gave it a 4 out of 5 only bc they're still so expensive.
Reviewed by dustan a (CRESTVIEW, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 8:59 AM
Significant improvement in acceleration at anyany speed. I upgrade all my vehicles with k&n cold air intakes.
Reviewed by William S (ELKHART, IA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 7:29 AM
Nice and easy to install. Don't know if it added horsepower to my truck but does look good under the hood.
Reviewed by jim p (Manitowoc, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Suburban — Dec 08, 2014 8:57 PM
I put K&N in all my vehicles. They enhance performance, improve gas mileage, and look fantastic. My latest install is in a 2015 Suburban. Bought the Chrome Plated Version. When you open the hood it looks awesome!!! Normal driving no difference in sound, hit the gas and you hear the growl. Good fun and practical!!! Love K&N and Auto Anything. Really.
Reviewed by Jorge C (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Frontier — Dec 06, 2014 11:51 PM
Only difference is sound of vehicle, can't tell if performance changed. Did what I expected and got my moneys worth.
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- Ships By 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- k&n cold air intake
- k&n typhoon review
- s&b cold air intake
- spectre cold air intake reviews
- best jeep cold air intake
- bmw cold air intake reviews
- dodge diesel cold air intake
- honda accord cold air intake
- dodge charger cold air intake
- toyota tundra cold air intake
- truck tonneau
- tuner chips
- rubber auto floor mats