- Add serious driving power and acceleration with a truck- and SUV-compatible K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit
- Equipped with an aluminum intake tube available in your choice of polished or gunmetal-gray finish
- Powered by a K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter that’s both washable and reusable
- Heat shield keeps the air supply cooler on most models
- Custom-engineered for your specific vehicle
- Comes with detailed instructions to make short work of your installation
- Your K&N 77 Series is supported by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Numerous applications are CARB emissions-certified or pending certification – enter your vehicle’s information for details
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Crank nothing but pure, unadulterated power by outfitting your truck or SUV with a K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit. Massive volumes of air rush through its custom aluminum intake pipe to improve your MPGs, and this pipe is offered in your choice of polished or gunmetal-gray for serious under-hood style.
The pipe isn’t the only thing going for your new K&N 77 Series Intake – it’s also packed with a custom heat shield and dynamic Filtercharger cotton-gauze filter that’s both washable and reusable. Detailed instructions and quality hardware are included with every K&N Cold Air Intake kit to make short work of the installation process. In fact, with just a couple hand-tools, the job can be completed in less than 90 minutes. Your K&N 77 Series Air Intake is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn’t fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive – send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit Customer Reviews
2168 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by james l (redwood, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Apr 18, 2018 7:57 AM
it was easy to install and performs good but I did not see any increase in gas mileage. it would look awesome if it was chrome instead of black
Reviewed by Ed H (Cinnaminson, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Apr 11, 2018 2:26 PM
Had the same system on my 07 ram and HAD to get it again for my 17 ram. I don't get tons of horsepower or huge amount of mpg's, but you get some. I'd probably get it just for the look and sound of it but it does enhance performance as well. Happy.
Reviewed by Douglas S (LEBANON, PA) — Apr 08, 2018 2:16 PM
Best bang for your buck easy performance enhancement for your vehicle. Period........Can't believe the difference it made!!!! Idk about mpg yet. A little heavy on the foot!!!! Sounds so good and responds so well I haven't been able to stay out of the throttle long enough to check my average mpg..... Definitely letting everyone know that the K&N guarantee is no joke!!!! Loooovvvvveeeee it!!!!!
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 4/25
- What Do You Drive?