- The K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit adds serious driving power and acceleration to your truck or SUV
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model rig
- Feature an aluminum intake tube in Polished or Gunmetal Gray
- Powered by a K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter that's washable and reusable
- Employ a custom heat shield that keeps air cooler (most models)
- Includes a quality hardware kit and detailed installation instructions
- Many applications are CARB emissions certified or pending certification. Please enter your vehicle's information for details
- Your K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Skip the light rock and go straight for the Metal-K&N's 77 Series Metal Air Intake. Massive volumes of air rush through its custom aluminum pipe, putting more punch at your pedal and probably improving your MPGs, too.
The secret behind the power is the formidable team of the custom-engineered intake pipe, a handy heat shield and K&N's legendary Filtercharger cloth filter that's washable and reusable. The scorching looks come from the flawless Polished or Gunmetal Gray powder coat finish that electrifies your engine compartment.
And, thanks to K&N's detailed directions and quality hardware, you won't be in your engine for installation very long. In fact, with just a few common hand tools, the project can be done in less than 90 minutes. Best yet, K&N backs your 77 Series Air Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and start crankin' out pure power with your rig.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
- AutoAnything offers a 90-day return policy for any K&N 77 Series intake that is unused and still in the original packaging.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit Customer Reviews
1746 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Elton R (BUFFALO, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 11:12 AM
Install wasn't bad at all. Was a bit skeptical at first working on newer trucks. But the instructions got me started and the rest was easy. Great intake. It does have more acceleration and it did save some fuel. Overall, I am completely satisfied I got this.
Reviewed by Joseph K (PITTSBURGH, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 7:24 AM
So easy to install, less then 45 minutes. Love the sound and averaged at least 1 mile per gallon better on the highway.
Reviewed by Mark K (St Charles, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 5:15 PM
This is pretty much as advertised. Adds minimal horsepower and torque. Installed with a banks monster exhaust. Combo sounds awesome with deep, rich sound. The intake makes a minor "whistle" when accelerating (obviously from air being sucked in). I thought it could be a leak, but it isn't the case. I kind of like the sound (almost like a turbo or or supercharger). Installed on 5 0 v8
Reviewed by Samuel V (COLUMBIA, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 03, 2015 8:47 AM
Great product. This is the 3rd K&N intake I have installed (three different vehicles). They always work great improve power.
Reviewed by jose s (SACRAMENTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Sep 30, 2015 8:27 PM
Very easy to install. Finished in about 30 minutes. Sounds great. Definitely worth the money. Great sound when you step on it. Haven't noticed much of a difference in gas mileage, however, I only had my truck for 2 weeks before I threw this thing on it.
Ships By 10/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- k&n cold air intake
- k&n typhoon review
- s&b cold air intake
- spectre cold air intake reviews
- jeep cold air intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- best cold air intake for f150
- nissan frontier cold air intake
- seat covers for ford escape
- cheap nerf bars
- auto car mats