- The K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit adds serious driving power and acceleration to your truck or SUV
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model rig
- Feature an aluminum intake tube in Polished or Gunmetal Gray
- Powered by a K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter that's washable and reusable
- Employ a custom heat shield that keeps air cooler (most models)
- Includes a quality hardware kit and detailed installation instructions
- Many applications are CARB emissions certified or pending certification. Please enter your vehicle's information for details
- Your K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Skip the light rock and go straight for the Metal-K&N's 77 Series Metal Air Intake. Massive volumes of air rush through its custom aluminum pipe, putting more punch at your pedal and probably improving your MPGs, too.
The secret behind the power is the formidable team of the custom-engineered intake pipe, a handy heat shield and K&N's legendary Filtercharger cloth filter that's washable and reusable. The scorching looks come from the flawless Polished or Gunmetal Gray powder coat finish that electrifies your engine compartment.
And, thanks to K&N's detailed directions and quality hardware, you won't be in your engine for installation very long. In fact, with just a few common hand tools, the project can be done in less than 90 minutes. Best yet, K&N backs your 77 Series Air Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and start crankin' out pure power with your rig.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
- AutoAnything offers a 90-day return policy for any K&N 77 Series intake that is unused and still in the original packaging.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit Customer Reviews
1780 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeremy P (Hartford, WI) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Econoline — Thursday at 9:19 PM
For what they are, plastic tubing and cone filter, I think they're grossly over priced, but they do the job and people will continue to buy them,
Reviewed by Damon J (Saint Louis, MO) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — Wednesday at 5:44 AM
I brought the K&N 77 series for my 2015 Silverado hoping to get a few extra "mpg's" but instead I got a few extra "hp's" Lol! The install took me an hour and the appearance is nice too. The sound it makes once you "get on it" is even better. I've had it on for abought two months and have yet to see a big difference in the miles per gallon department. Anyway I'm pleased with it & recomend it to whoever wants a Lil extra thump & that sound of a 4-barrel carbrator (old school) kicking in NICE
Reviewed by Daniel W (DELTA, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Wednesday at 12:05 AM
I don't know if has increased HP but it sure sounds great. Gas mileage seems to be the same and it sure looks pretty under the hood. Fairly easy to install. All in I love it
Reviewed by Michael E (ELLINGTON, CT) — Monday at 9:45 PM
I put this on my 5.0 f150 and I'm really happy with it. Great sound easy to install and looks real clean. I also did a throttle body spacer and you can really hear that aswell. But just a heads up if you do the throttle body spacer you will have to move the coolant resivor toward the front of the truck for some extra clearance
Reviewed by Schaun G (Needville, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Monday at 2:53 PM
What a great CAI. W=Easy to install, looks great and give you that K&N growl that you have come to expect.
- Rebates: $25 Details
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships By 11/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- best prices k m air filters
- k&n typhoon review
- s&b cold air intake
- short ram intake
- jeep cold air intakes
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- dodge charger cold air intake
- 2014 dodge ram 1500 cold air intake
- cold air intake 2014 tundra
- best steering wheel cover
- car roof carriers
- carpet floor mats