- The K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit adds serious driving power and acceleration to your truck or SUV
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model rig
- Feature an aluminum intake tube in Polished or Gunmetal Gray
- Powered by a K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter that's washable and reusable
- Employ a custom heat shield that keeps air cooler (most models)
- Includes a quality hardware kit and detailed installation instructions
- Many applications are CARB emissions certified or pending certification. Please enter your vehicle's information for details
- Your K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Skip the light rock and go straight for the Metal-K&N's 77 Series Metal Air Intake. Massive volumes of air rush through its custom aluminum pipe, putting more punch at your pedal and probably improving your MPGs, too.
The secret behind the power is the formidable team of the custom-engineered intake pipe, a handy heat shield and K&N's legendary Filtercharger cloth filter that's washable and reusable. The scorching looks come from the flawless Polished or Gunmetal Gray powder coat finish that electrifies your engine compartment.
And, thanks to K&N's detailed directions and quality hardware, you won't be in your engine for installation very long. In fact, with just a few common hand tools, the project can be done in less than 90 minutes. Best yet, K&N backs your 77 Series Air Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and start crankin' out pure power with your rig.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit Customer Reviews
1824 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David S (CYPRESS, TX) — Jan 31, 2016 6:07 AM
I installed this on my new truck because I was familiar with K&N, having installed one on my old truck. It was quite easy to install, just be careful with the NPT/hose barb fittings, I had to have another shipped because as I tightened one per the instructions the threads cracked and broke. K&N makes a quality product and I will continue to use them.
Reviewed by Michael G (STATEN ISLAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jan 30, 2016 3:07 PM
This is my 2nd one, the first for the hemi 5.7 and this one was for my SRT 6.4. The sound and Hp gain is awesome. Warning don't waste your money on those off brands. I tried it and learned the expensive way. K & N is the only way to go.
Reviewed by Robert S (MOORESVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Jan 30, 2016 11:10 AM
Intake was easy to install. Directions in box and online directions from K&N made install a breeze. not enough miles on new intake so can't comment on mpg increase/decrease. Engine sounds happy that it can finally breath. Cost from auto anything was 240 With 20% off sale, no sales tax and free shipping. No one else could come close to price.
Reviewed by Aaron W (Kalispell, MT) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Jan 29, 2016 8:25 PM
Took 20 minutes to install. Looks and sounds fantastic. The increased throttle response is very noticeable. The increased gas mileage will eventually pay for the product. Nothing but k&n for me. Worth every penny.
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships Between 2/08 - 2/10
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- best prices k m air filters
- k&n typhoon review
- s&b cold air intake
- short ram intake
- jeep cold air intakes
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- dodge charger cold air intake
- 2014 dodge ram 1500 cold air intake
- cold air intake 2014 tundra
- best steering wheel cover
- car roof carriers
- carpet floor mats