- The K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit adds serious driving power and acceleration to your truck or SUV
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model rig
- Feature an aluminum intake tube in Polished or Gunmetal Gray
- Powered by a K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter that's washable and reusable
- Employ a custom heat shield that keeps air cooler (most models)
- Includes a quality hardware kit and detailed installation instructions
- Many applications are CARB emissions certified or pending certification. Please enter your vehicle's information for details
- Your K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Skip the light rock and go straight for the Metal-K&N's 77 Series Metal Air Intake. Massive volumes of air rush through its custom aluminum pipe, putting more punch at your pedal and probably improving your MPGs, too.
The secret behind the power is the formidable team of the custom-engineered intake pipe, a handy heat shield and K&N's legendary Filtercharger cloth filter that's washable and reusable. The scorching looks come from the flawless Polished or Gunmetal Gray powder coat finish that electrifies your engine compartment.
And, thanks to K&N's detailed directions and quality hardware, you won't be in your engine for installation very long. In fact, with just a few common hand tools, the project can be done in less than 90 minutes. Best yet, K&N backs your 77 Series Air Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and start crankin' out pure power with your rig.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 90-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit Customer Reviews
1717 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric L (Matawan, NJ) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-250 — Monday at 7:49 AM
Shipped fast. AutoAnything very helpful. Installation was relatively easy with the exception of one mounting hole not properly aligned. Had to drill it out a little then it fit fine. Sounds awsome, noticeable increase in power, gas mileage a little better.
Reviewed by Shawn V (CLOVERDALE, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 23, 2015 5:49 AM
Also added full magna flow exhaust really opened it up with k & n air intake
Reviewed by WILLIAM B (SIOUX FALLS, SD) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Aug 13, 2015 1:57 PM
With the way it makes the truck sound when hitting the throttle who cars if it improves HP or gas mileage. Kinda spends but worth it. Install took only 20 min.
Reviewed by Gordon A (Glendale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Aug 11, 2015 8:34 PM
I love the product I love the company that sold me the product and it was easier to install then they said it would all in all very happy with the experience and I have ordered more products from this company and look forward to doing a lot more business
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- Ships By 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- k&n cold air intake
- k&n typhoon review
- s&b cold air intake
- spectre cold air intake reviews
- jeep cold air intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- best cold air intake for f150
- nissan frontier cold air intake
- seat covers for ford escape
- cheap nerf bars
- auto car mats