- The K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit adds serious driving power and acceleration to your truck or SUV
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model rig
- Feature an aluminum intake tube in Polished or Gunmetal Gray
- Powered by a K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter that's washable and reusable
- Employ a custom heat shield that keeps air cooler (most models)
- Includes a quality hardware kit and detailed installation instructions
- Many applications are CARB emissions certified or pending certification. Please enter your vehicle's information for details
- Your K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Skip the light rock and go straight for the Metal-K&N's 77 Series Metal Air Intake. Massive volumes of air rush through its custom aluminum pipe, putting more punch at your pedal and probably improving your MPGs, too.
The secret behind the power is the formidable team of the custom-engineered intake pipe, a handy heat shield and K&N's legendary Filtercharger cloth filter that's washable and reusable. The scorching looks come from the flawless Polished or Gunmetal Gray powder coat finish that electrifies your engine compartment.
And, thanks to K&N's detailed directions and quality hardware, you won't be in your engine for installation very long. In fact, with just a few common hand tools, the project can be done in less than 90 minutes. Best yet, K&N backs your 77 Series Air Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and start crankin' out pure power with your rig.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit Customer Reviews
1894 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by kyle g (MODESTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 9:12 AM
Read a lot of reviews and the k and n had sum of the best feed back so I thought I'd give it a try since my 2015 2500hd has plenty of power already I didn't think there would be much of a difference but I was wrong the throttle response is way quicker now and the deep throaty sound it makes when u get on it sounds like a mini flow master under the hood and I also got 2 mpg better no lie! And I wasn't being a baby with the throttle drove it through the foothills 55-65 mph great product!!!
Reviewed by Nicholas B (MORRISON, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Saturday at 8:59 PM
Great power improvement and mileage has shown a small increase even while pulling a trailer
Reviewed by Aaron T (Tallahassee, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — May 20, 2016 6:29 AM
I added this intake to get better gas mileage and add a more aggressive sound without having to mess with my exhaust... mission accomplished Install could've gone easier. The heat shield is somewhat of a pain and by far took the longest out of the whole install
Reviewed by Josue R (PHOENIX, AZ) — May 17, 2016 10:28 PM
The intake has increased the horse power of my truck. It sounds great and feels fast and responses fast. The only thing was the installation took very long due to the parts not fitting correctly. One piece was not the right one and I had to make adjustment my self just to get the intake in. It took us about 3 hours to install the intake .
Reviewed by Mark H (GILBERT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 17, 2016 8:21 PM
Series 77 K&N is perfect for my 2016 Silverado 5.3 Eotec My fuel mileage increased an so did mt Horse power Thank you K&N an Auto Anything
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 5/27 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- best prices k m air filters
- k&n typhoon review
- s&b cold air intake
- short ram intake
- jeep cold air intakes
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- dodge charger cold air intake
- 2014 dodge ram 1500 cold air intake
- cold air intake 2014 tundra
- best steering wheel cover
- car roof carriers
- carpet floor mats