- The K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit adds serious driving power and acceleration to your truck or SUV
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model rig
- Feature an aluminum intake tube in Polished or Gunmetal Gray
- Powered by a K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter that's washable and reusable
- Employ a custom heat shield that keeps air cooler (most models)
- Includes a quality hardware kit and detailed installation instructions
- Many applications are CARB emissions certified or pending certification. Please enter your vehicle's information for details
- Your K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Skip the light rock and go straight for the Metal-K&N's 77 Series Metal Air Intake. Massive volumes of air rush through its custom aluminum pipe, putting more punch at your pedal and probably improving your MPGs, too.
The secret behind the power is the formidable team of the custom-engineered intake pipe, a handy heat shield and K&N's legendary Filtercharger cloth filter that's washable and reusable. The scorching looks come from the flawless Polished or Gunmetal Gray powder coat finish that electrifies your engine compartment.
And, thanks to K&N's detailed directions and quality hardware, you won't be in your engine for installation very long. In fact, with just a few common hand tools, the project can be done in less than 90 minutes. Best yet, K&N backs your 77 Series Air Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and start crankin' out pure power with your rig.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit Customer Reviews
1963 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lillian M (Lindenhurst, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 08, 2016 4:21 AM
Nice clean looking air intake, took less than a hour to install and the truck is so much responsive. Can't say anything about increased fuel mileage to soon to tell
Reviewed by Maranda J (Lake Villa, IL) — Sep 30, 2016 10:03 AM
I have noticed the increase of horsepower and love the sound the vehicle makes now. It sounds so awesome! The increase of MPG hasn't really changed yet but will give it some more time, has only been installed for 3 1/2 weeks.
Reviewed by James C (Long Beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Sep 29, 2016 12:16 PM
After I received my kit in the mail I looked it over and instead of installing it later I decided to do it right away as it was not too difficult looking to do. I installed it in about 90 minutes without hurrying it up. I could do it in half that time if I did it again. I did a test ride on it and Of course the sound was obvious immediately but when I turned the corner I could feel there was more power than before. The specs say 20 hp increase. I believe it.
- Rebates: $25 Details
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships Between 10/25 - 10/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- best prices k m air filters
- k&n typhoon review
- s&b cold air intake
- short ram intake
- jeep cold air intakes
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- dodge charger cold air intake
- 2014 dodge ram 1500 cold air intake
- cold air intake 2014 tundra
- best steering wheel cover
- car roof carriers
- carpet floor mats