- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The MSD Atomic AirForce Intake Manifold delivers maximum power gains to your carbureted engine
- Polymer-molded, two-piece intake features unique bell-formed runner openings that improve air distribution into each cylinder
- Direct-flow path runner layout and plenum design promotes superior airflow
- Two-piece intake design enables you to port and modify the runners
- Applications available for LT1, LS7, LS1/6 and LS2 engines
- 103mm throttle bore allows aftermarket throttle bodies
- Engineered using Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) technology
- Lightweight, bolt-on manifold resists extreme under-hood temperatures
- Your MSD Atomic Air Force Intake Manifold is carb-approved, 50-state legal and backed by a limited warranty
Nothing can stop the MSD Atomic AirForce Intake Manifold from delivering optimal power gains and superior airflow to your carbureted LT1 or LS-series engine. Legal in all 50 states and designed with Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) technology, this top-of-the-line replacement manifold is the ideal performance upgrade for your motor.
It features a direct-flow path runner layout and plenum design and its two-piece manufacturing allows you to port and modify the runners. This polymer-molded intake is also fitted with unique bell-formed runner openings that distribute air into each cylinder, and has a throttle bore measuring 103mm to accommodate most aftermarket throttle bodies.
Designed to bolt right on, your MSD Atomic Intake Manifold is lighter in weight than your stock component, durable enough to withstand intense under-hood temperatures and is supported by a limited warranty.