- Boost horsepower and torque for stronger performance
- Custom-designed to fit your truck
- Filter box features cross-link polyethylene to insulate and protect air filter
- Sculptured air ducts feature larger diameters and unique bends for less air restriction
- Embossed polished aluminum lid features high-grade neoprene foam backing
- High-performance silicon connectors are flexible and strong to improve thermal stability
- Marine-grade stainless steel clamps adjust for a perfect fit
- Includes RBP cutting-edge PowerCore air filter for both gas and diesel vehicles
Drive faster, tow stronger and get more power all-around with a cold air intake from RBP. These air intakes boost horsepower and torque for performance gains you can feel. And, they proudly feature the RBP logo right on the box.
RBP Cold Air Intakes are custom-crafted for perfect fit and use. The custom-designed filter box is made of cross-link polyethylene that insulates and protects your air filter. Sculpted air ducts let air flow free through larger diameters and smooth bends. And, high-performance silicon connectors improve flexibility, strength and overall thermal stability.
Marine-grade stainless steel clamps give you room to adjust your RBP cold air intake to your truck's specifications. And, an embossed polished aluminum lid not only features durable neoprene foam backing-it pummels the competition with good looks. What's more, your RBP cold air intake includes the PowerCore performance air filter to catch the crud.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
RBP Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jersmi T (LAFAYETTE, LA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Feb 20, 2015 10:24 PM
The look is amazing and installation is easy only took about 30mins haven't seen to much of a gas saver but I see a performance gain in my aceleration
Reviewed by Gregory K (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Feb 10, 2014 8:35 AM
Love this intake.I've seen a small increase in fuel economy over the last couple of months of use. The truck accelerates faster, and cruises at higher speeds at a lower rpm too! The looks can't be beat. Installation was easy, and took less than an hour. The only drawback is the price. The intake is made by Volant, and you can get the Volant intake for $100(+) less.
Reviewed by Mark P (PLANO, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Oct 29, 2013 8:10 PM
First time I drove it I didn't notice much, but the more I drive the more I feel like I'm driving something with unlimited power! Must buy! The pedal feels like there is more power behind it!
Reviewed by Tyler M (Bellville, TX) — Aug 20, 2013 11:05 PM
This is the best cold air intake ever. It looks great and added a good bit of power to my 03 Tahoe 5.3L. I could instantly tell a power difference and then over the next couple of days it got better.
Reviewed by jacob c (Vicksburg, MS) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Mar 16, 2012 9:29 AM
The Intake i received with the RBP black badge for my RBP 1 piece mesh grille with Rivets and arrived on time for delivery. The RBP cold air intake i can't tell much difference in gas mileage but the reason i bought it was the great look and the performance gain. The gain isn't mind blowing but can tell throttle response and acceleration is better. the installation took me longer than expected since i never installed one but was fairly easy. I think anyone that's wanting the best cold air intake for performance and looks should get this! Also i bought a hypertech max energy programmer and the truck improved even more gains! All in all get you a RBP cold air intake and thanks autoanything.
RBP Cold Air Intakes
- Ships Between 4/01 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?