- Increase horsepower, torque and improve your fuel economy with Spectre Cold Air Intakes
- Custom-designed to fit your car, truck or SUV
- Mandrel-bent chrome tubing boosts airflow and looks good
- Includes airfilter, all necessary brackets, couplers, clamps and adapters
- Easy installation so you get your street-ready look fast
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take your vehicle to the next level with the wicked performance of the Spectre Cold Air Intake. Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV, these intakes fit great. And, they increase airflow for more power behind the pedal.
Spectre Cold Air Intakes boost horsepower and torque for a stronger drive. And, under normal driving conditions, they can improve your fuel economy by a few MPG.
What's more, your cold air intake comes with a high-performance air filter, all necessary brackets, couplers, clamps and adapters for easy installation. Whether you're a DIY-er or taking your ride to the shop, Spectre makes sure you've got everything you need. Plus, they stand behind your air intake with a Lifetime Warranty you can count on.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Spectre Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
1013 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas R (Adams, MA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Jul 27, 2015 10:13 PM
The installation directions are hard to follow and the pictures are terrible.
Reviewed by James G (Acworth, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Jul 25, 2015 4:05 AM
I could immediately tell the difference in the performance of my truck. If you need the power it is there if you want MPG it is there. It is all in how you drive. Filter element is much larger therefore more Air. Would buy again.
Reviewed by Lisa C (WILLIS, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Expedition — Jul 25, 2015 4:00 AM
My husband installed this quickly in my 2010 Ford Expedition. He said it was pretty easy. Sounds good when I step on the gas. I'm really hoping for a savings in gas mileage but I haven't seen that yet since I've only drove around with it once in town. So far everything seems good and it has good noise and a little better pep.
Reviewed by Christopher N (PERRY, FL) — Jul 24, 2015 11:38 AM
Got one for both increased mpg by about 2.5 for the Tahoe only .5 for the F-250 It will fit the 04 250 but you have to modify a few things. (Hacksaw) its only plastic.
- Ships By 8/03
- What Do You Drive?