- Increase horsepower, torque and improve your fuel economy with Spectre Cold Air Intakes
- Custom-designed to fit your car, truck or SUV
- Mandrel-bent chrome tubing boosts airflow and looks good
- Includes airfilter, all necessary brackets, couplers, clamps and adapters
- Easy installation so you get your street-ready look fast
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take your vehicle to the next level with the wicked performance of the Spectre Cold Air Intake. Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV, these intakes fit great. And, they increase airflow for more power behind the pedal.
Spectre Cold Air Intakes boost horsepower and torque for a stronger drive. And, under normal driving conditions, they can improve your fuel economy by a few MPG.
What's more, your cold air intake comes with a high-performance air filter, all necessary brackets, couplers, clamps and adapters for easy installation. Whether you're a DIY-er or taking your ride to the shop, Spectre makes sure you've got everything you need. Plus, they stand behind your air intake with a Lifetime Warranty you can count on.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Spectre Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
1054 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bob E (CRITTENDEN, KY) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Tuesday at 8:26 PM
Easy to install, looks good, gas mileage is a little bit better on the highway
Reviewed by Desmond B (MINNEAPOLIS, MN) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Yukon — Oct 03, 2015 8:34 PM
Love the quality and overall look, definitely notice the power and response LOVE THAT. The air box didn't quite fit, the hood was would stay a little raised when I would shut it, for me a easy cut off with a carbon blade no worries. Just FYI 07 denali had fitment problem
Reviewed by Patrick M (SPRINGFIELD, KY) — Sep 27, 2015 4:00 PM
Good quality, easy to install, not quite as nice as the $300 kits but still got rid of the stock factory restrictive intake
Reviewed by Paul K (Leander, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Sep 25, 2015 9:47 AM
Installation was simple. I imediately noticed a difference in sound and throttle response. The only install issue that I had was that one of the clamps froze up on me after install, not a problem until I try to remove it.
Reviewed by Colton J (MORRISON, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Sep 24, 2015 12:41 PM
Easy to install. The only issue was some missing hardware, otherwise, extremely simple project. Hopefully, I will see horsepower and MPG gains. My Chevrolet Silverado already sounds more aggressive. I would recommend, especially for the price.
Ships By 10/12
- What Do You Drive?