- Increase horsepower, torque and improve your fuel economy with Spectre Cold Air Intakes
- Custom-designed to fit your car, truck or SUV
- Mandrel-bent chrome tubing boosts airflow and looks good
- Includes airfilter, all necessary brackets, couplers, clamps and adapters
- Easy installation so you get your street-ready look fast
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take your vehicle to the next level with the wicked performance of the Spectre Cold Air Intake. Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV, these intakes fit great. And, they increase airflow for more power behind the pedal.
Spectre Cold Air Intakes boost horsepower and torque for a stronger drive. And, under normal driving conditions, they can improve your fuel economy by a few MPG.
What's more, your cold air intake comes with a high-performance air filter, all necessary brackets, couplers, clamps and adapters for easy installation. Whether you're a DIY-er or taking your ride to the shop, Spectre makes sure you've got everything you need. Plus, they stand behind your air intake with a Lifetime Warranty you can count on.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Spectre Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
880 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tyler D (LEHI, UT) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 2:07 PM
My truck runs on CNG or gasoline. When running on the CNG it is very temperamental with its need for enough oxygen. Even a slightly dirty air filter will make it run bad at higher RPM's. This COI definitely took care of that issue and I can feel a slight difference in power as well. (its not so noticeable when running on gasoline) It did definitely give it a cool new sound. (especially combined with my aftermarket exhaust)
Reviewed by raymond t (PAW PAW, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Dec 02, 2014 9:17 PM
very little change in mpg. was hoping for 1to 1.5 mpg improvement. I'm the old guy driving 65mph in the right lane. open the hemi only when I have to
Reviewed by Luisa P (BERNVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Stratus — Dec 02, 2014 7:23 AM
Good quality. Nice appearance. Good price. Makes throttle response snappier. Used on Ford F150 and Dodge Ram 5.9 litem diesel.
Spectre Cold Air Intake
- Ships By 12/22
- What Do You Drive?