- Increase horsepower, torque and improve your fuel economy with Spectre Cold Air Intakes
- Custom-designed to fit your car, truck or SUV
- Mandrel-bent chrome tubing boosts airflow and looks good
- Includes airfilter, all necessary brackets, couplers, clamps and adapters
- Easy installation so you get your street-ready look fast
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take your vehicle to the next level with the wicked performance of the Spectre Cold Air Intake. Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV, these intakes fit great. And, they increase airflow for more power behind the pedal.
Spectre Cold Air Intakes boost horsepower and torque for a stronger drive. And, under normal driving conditions, they can improve your fuel economy by a few MPG.
What's more, your cold air intake comes with a high-performance air filter, all necessary brackets, couplers, clamps and adapters for easy installation. Whether you're a DIY-er or taking your ride to the shop, Spectre makes sure you've got everything you need. Plus, they stand behind your air intake with a Lifetime Warranty you can count on.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Spectre Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
1080 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roy G (HUDSON, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Tuesday at 11:29 AM
It only took about 90 minutes to install and I can actually tell the HP difference right away. The gas mileage is just a hair better but overall the installation was very easy and instructions were informative as well. I've already recommended AutoAnything and Spectre to friends.
Reviewed by Walter M (Metairie, LA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Saturday at 10:16 AM
It was affordable and easy to install.A it did boost your horsepower. So not bad for the money.
Reviewed by stephen m (CLEMENTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Nov 18, 2015 6:42 PM
fairly simple to install. directions were a little dark and hard to see, a little common sense will get you there. I did have to grind the unit down so the hood would close
Reviewed by Tanner C (MECHANICSVILLE, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Nov 13, 2015 2:10 PM
Slight increase in power, responsiveness and MPG. Definitely worth the money
Reviewed by george b (WHITELAND, IN) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — Nov 11, 2015 11:36 AM
Really like this product. My engine is more responsive and it looks great!
- Rebates: $15 Details
Ships By 11/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- discount spectre cold air intake
- aem brute force cold air intake
- rbp cold air intake
- s&b cai
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- jeep cold air intake
- ford air intake systems
- g37 cold air intake
- honda cold air intake
- toyota tacoma cold air intake reviews
- truck grill
- window wind deflectors
- car license plate frames