- Increase horsepower, torque and improve your fuel economy with Spectre Cold Air Intakes
- Custom-designed to fit your car, truck or SUV
- Mandrel-bent chrome tubing boosts airflow and looks good
- Includes airfilter, all necessary brackets, couplers, clamps and adapters
- Easy installation so you get your street-ready look fast
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take your vehicle to the next level with the wicked performance of the Spectre Cold Air Intake. Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV, these intakes fit great. And, they increase airflow for more power behind the pedal.
Spectre Cold Air Intakes boost horsepower and torque for a stronger drive. And, under normal driving conditions, they can improve your fuel economy by a few MPG.
What's more, your cold air intake comes with a high-performance air filter, all necessary brackets, couplers, clamps and adapters for easy installation. Whether you're a DIY-er or taking your ride to the shop, Spectre makes sure you've got everything you need. Plus, they stand behind your air intake with a Lifetime Warranty you can count on.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Spectre Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
1164 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeffrey S (SOUTHLAKE, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Tahoe — Jul 20, 2016 8:35 AM
Filter had to be jammed into space, but otherwise it was easy to install. Doesn't have the same growl as a Takeda or K&N, but nice. Good for the wifes car since she wouldn't appreciate the noise any who... Notice engine runs and accelerates smoother now.
Reviewed by Timothy M (Skandia, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jul 11, 2016 7:51 AM
I drove the same distance before and burnt a quarter tank in my dodge hemi now with cold air I only burn 1/8 tank and I got way better power and better acceleration what I deal for not being k&n. I would highly recommend
Reviewed by Gregory Y (FAIRLESS HILLS, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jul 04, 2016 6:20 PM
Product seems to be of good quality, pretty simple to install except for the tight gromet to seat the sensor. Sounds and looks good but too early to tell gas savings. Worth the money so far and would recommend.
Reviewed by Richard S (Parkville, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Mustang — Jun 25, 2016 8:53 AM
Instructions could be clearer (which bolts go where)but overall an easy intall.I can feel an increase in power but mpg seems to be same but that maybe because I tend to use the hp more.
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- discount spectre cold air intake
- aem brute force cold air intake
- rbp cold air intake
- s&b cai
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- jeep cold air intake
- ford air intake systems
- g37 cold air intake
- honda cold air intake
- toyota tacoma cold air intake reviews
- truck grill
- window wind deflectors
- car license plate frames