- Help your engine breathe a little better with Spectre Throttle Body Spacers
- Custom-engineered to fit your specific year, make and model
- Improves air flow and lowers air intake restrictions for gains in HP and fuel economy
- Increases bottom-end torque for faster acceleration and quicker throttle response
- Manufactured from corrosion-free, machine-finished aluminum
- Installs in less than an hour using common hand tools with no drilling or cutting
- Includes the necessary gaskets and hardware for a complete install
- Your Spectre Throttle Body Spacers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Bolt-on a rush of downstream air flow with Spectre Throttle Body Spacers. Boasting a range of engine-freeing benefits, the Spectre Performance Throttle Body Spacer delivers gains in horsepower, torque and fuel economy by improving air flow and lowering those pesky air intake restrictions.
Spectre Intake Spacers are custom-engineered to fit your specific year, make and model from top-of-the-line machine-finished aluminum that ensures a durable, corrosion-free lifespan.
Spectre TB Spacers install in under an hour with common hand tools so you can feel faster acceleration and quicker throttle response in no time. Spectre Throttle Body Spacers include all the necessary gaskets and hardware you’ll need to complete your upgrade and are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Spectre Throttle Body Spacers Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cecile R (NASHUA, NH) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Aug 15, 2017 10:46 AM
Solid product, easy install and noticeable power gain and responsiveness. I would recommend considering it's a fairly inexpensive mod.
Reviewed by Alejandro I (yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Mar 15, 2017 8:46 PM
I bought this spacer to improve hp and throttle response, i did notice a whistle sound from 2500 to 3000 rpm and also more hp when accelarating. It is not a huge improvement but i did notice a little more than stock.
Reviewed by Joseph N (CLINTON, ME) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Sep 21, 2016 8:17 PM
As far as I can tell, it does what it's meant to. I put this on before I put on my Spectre cold air intake to test it and noticed an immediate throttle difference, definitely added some power. And it hasn't messed with my mass air flow sensor. Don't buy this to save gas though, I haven't noticed much of a difference. Wasn't too hard to install either, just make sure you have a socket set and a pair of vice grips at least and you'll be fine.
Reviewed by James Q (AUBURN, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Apr 16, 2016 9:55 PM
I've used these before, but, this particular throttle body spacer is extremely good. I think it works best with basic bolt ons, such as a cold air intake, computer tune and full cat back exhaust. Installation only took me 30 minutes. It definitely does add more low-mid range power and you'll feel it.
Reviewed by Robert L (Flagstaff, AZ) Reviewed for a 1988 Chevy C/K 2500 — Jun 07, 2015 8:30 AM
I work my truck it's used for wood cutting and anything else but with a load of wood I couldn't pass anybody on a grade now I seem to pull the hills and passing on them no problem thanks
Ships By 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- spectre air intake systems
- bassani x pipe with cats
- bicycle carrier covers
- helix spacer throttle body
- jeep all weather floor mats
- ford air intake systems
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- cts cold air intake
- cold air intake for 2012 dodge challenger rt
- scion xb floor mats all weather
- truck rubber mats
- automobile performance chip
- pickup bed rubber mats