- The Helix Power Tower PLUS Throttle Body Spacer represents fresh spacer design
- Designed to create forceful turbulence that burns more efficiently
- Tested on SuperFlow air bench and DynoJet
- Delivers up to 22 HP and 25 ft. lbs. of torque
- Boost gas mileage by up to 4 MPG
- T-6061 aluminum crafting
- Easy bolt-on installation in approximately 45 minutes
- Quiet operation
- 50-state street legal
Taylor Cable works a bit different than ordinary performance outfits. That is, they like to use tested technology to give you the most power possible. The Helix Power Tower PLUS Throttle Body Spacer? Well, it's a perfect example of the Taylor Cable difference.
Bottom-end spacers are just a slab with a bored hole. One notch up, you've got the slab with a bored hole and fins that whistles while it works. Then comes the Helix Power Tower PLUS Throttle Body Spacer's expert crafting and design. The difference? The Helix Power Tower PLUS is dyno and flow bench tested to create perfect air turbulence, better detonation, and more power.
How much power? Try up to 22 HP with up to a 25 ft. lb. torque chaser, depending on your driving style. And mileage? Well, if you're into backing off the gas a bit to save a few bucks, you can get up to 4 MPG back.
See what better design can do? Grab your Helix Power Tower PLUS Throttle Body Spacer today.
Taylor Cable Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacer Customer Reviews
412 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jon A (THOUSAND OAKS, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Magnum — Jan 30, 2016 8:48 PM
Really wanted to like it. I actually gained 2 MPG with it which I really needed but the sound, it's a high pitch annoying sound that's constantly there. Even cruising on the freeway it's non stop. It makes it sound like something is wrong with your car. It seemed to give a little better throttle response which was nice, but I ended up having to take it off after 2 weeks because I couldn't stand the sound anymore. Install was very easy.
Reviewed by Harlie F (CISCO, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jan 06, 2016 11:54 AM
I installed my throttle body spacer on my 2013 ram 5.7l hemi in less than 20 minutes and could feel the throttle response immediately. I love it.
Ships Between 2/10 - 2/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- taylor cable throttle body spacer
- taylor throttle body spacer
- air raid throttle body spacer reviews
- airmax intake
- bmw cold air intake
- ford cold air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- chevy cold air intake
- chevy s10 throttle body spacer
- 2013 ram 1500 cold air intake
- luggage roof rack
- bed covers for pickup trucks
- billet grille inserts