- Boost power, save time and protect your budget with the Volant Fast Fit 5 Intake System
- The fastest, most cost-effective way to enhance performance and MPGs
- Installs in 20 minutes or less with only simple hand tools
- X-Link air intake tube is pre-molded with a heavy-duty heat shield
- Includes the Volant Pro-5 Air Filter for maximum flow and protection
- Stainless-steel marine-grade clamps withstand engine heat and the elements
- Select models include Volant’s Vortice smooth-flowing throttle body spacer
- Easily upgrade to a sealed Volant Cold Air Intake kit for even greater performance
- Your Volant Fast Fit 5 Intake System is backed by a 1-year warranty
Remember that old sign hanging in every speed shop, “Speed Costs Money – How Fast Do You Wanna Go?" Besides being a thinly veiled warning about how much your bill was gonna be, it did speak the truth about the cost of performance upgrades. Whether it was your time or your treasure, you had to spend a lot to go fast—until now. With the Volant Fast Fit 5 Intake System, you get big-time performance at a small-time price.
This stripped-down cold air intake kit is packed with all the go-fast essentials, without the big-budget bells & whistles. Volant includes an X-Link nylon intake tube with a molded heat shield to manage airflow and block engine heat. Meanwhile, they fit one end with the Pro-5 Air Filter for maximum flow & protection and the other with marine-grade stainless steel clamps that mount right to your throttle body.
Along with saving you a gaggle on greenbacks, the Volant Fast Fit 5 Cold Air Intake also covers your clock. Requiring less than 20 minutes of under-the-hood time, the Fit 5 Intake has you out dropping the hammer lickety split instead of busting knuckles on your hard-earned Saturday. What's more, Volant backs your Fast Fit 5 Intake System with a 1-year warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Volant Fast Fit 5 Intake System Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David A (Riverview, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Feb 14, 2015 6:11 AM
Volant quality with easy installation. Had to add 3" L brackets to attach to sidewall but nice clean look. Quality cone filter. When I keep my foot off the gas I am seeing a .5 mpg increase. I can definitely hear the truck breathing easier!
Reviewed by Edward W (Broadway, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Nov 19, 2014 3:53 PM
install was fast for me, about 30 min or so and now that I've had the unit for a few weeks the motor sounds good when I pass slow driver.. I've lost an MPG but it's a truck (lol)
- Ships Between 8/06 - 8/10
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- 2006 nissan titan volant cold air intake snorkel
- bbk cold air intake
- volant air scoop
- volant cool air intake review
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- jeep air intake
- jeep cold air intakes
- 2012 chevy cruze cold air intake
- 2013 dodge ram 1500 cold air intake
- ford truck seat covers for f250
- auto bike carrier
- rubber mats for truck beds
- soft truck covers