- Keep your engine breathing during deep dives with the Volant Periscoop Snorkel
- Eliminates the threat of stalling in deeper water crossings
- Snorkel extends from passenger-side roofline down to your sealed Volant CAI (required, not included)
- Crafted from Volant’s X-link polyethylene plastic for increased airflow and superior durability
- Marine-grade stainless steel clamps and silicone sleeves ensure a watertight fit
- Polished aluminum front cover blocks large debris and adds serious topside style
- Your Volant Periscoop Snorkel is backed by a 1-year warranty
You and your Jeep have crested the highest hills, flattened the steepest faces and bounded over the most boulder-strewn bowls. But, do you have the nerve—or the equipment—it takes to cross Davy Jones' Locker? Well, if your Jeep is a true all-terrain vehicle, you do. If not, outfit that former landlubber with the Volant Periscoop Snorkel and take on the deepest water crossings with ease.
Extending from high up on the passenger-side roofline, where the air is oxygen rich and dry, the Volant Periscoop intake snorkel feeds directly to your existing sealed Volant Cold Air Intake. And, marine-grade clamps and silicone sleeves ensure a watertight fit top to bottom. So, when the water gets deep, your rig keeps breathing dry, power-producing air.
The Volant Periscoop safari snorkel is crafted from X-link polyethylene plastic for unrestricted flow and toughness that takes a beating. And, the business end is capped with a polished aluminum cover to block debris and add a killer look. Designed to mate right to your existing Volant CAI, the Periscoop intake does require a bit of cutting for installation. But, if you wanted things easy, you'd never leave the pavement anyway! What's more, Volant backs your Periscoop Snorkel with a watertight 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 5/26 - 5/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- volant cold air intake sale
- volant cool air intake review
- volant air ram
- banks scoop
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- jeep air intake
- jeep cold air intakes
- s2000 intake
- 2001 jeep wj snorkel
- ford fusion cold air intake
- discount auto wind deflectors
- step and running boards for trucks
- tonneau bed covers reviews