- Add some oomph to your engine with a Volant Vortice Throttle Body Spacer
- Manufactured from a durable, glass-filled nylon, non-corrosive composite
- Vortice Throttle Body Spacers are custom-made for your year, make and model
- Improves performance with a Volant Cool Air or OE intake system
- Strong, yet lightweight design promotes quicker throttle response
- Provides an improvement in fuel efficiency on most vehicles
- Includes all mounting hardware required for vehicle-specific install
- Your Volant Vortice Throttle Body Spacer is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Create a complete whirlwind of air through your cylinders with a Volant Vortice Throttle Body Spacer. Offering an abundance of under-the-hood benefits, outfitting your ride with a Volant Throttle Body Spacer improves engine performance, quickens throttle response and can even help to increase fuel efficiency for most vehicles.
Feel the benefits immediately thanks to Volant Vortice’s glass-filled nylon composite construction, designed to fight corrosion from the elements for long-lasting durability. Custom-made for your specific year, make and model, these strong, yet lightweight Volant Vortice Throttle Body Spacers are ideal for use with either your Volant Cool Air or OE intake system.
Every Volant Vortice Throttle Body Spacer includes the necessary mounting hardware required for your easy, vehicle-specific install and comes backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
Volant Vortice Throttle Body Spacers Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nicholas W (COON RAPIDS, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Yukon — Jul 13, 2017 8:37 PM
Super easy to install still waiting to see if improvement yet but feels better on low end!
Reviewed by Eric P (Moriarty, NM) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — May 25, 2017 8:22 PM
I installed this on a F-150 with the 5.0 and it did make a little difference on the low end. Gas mileage increased slightly maybe. The real big difference is the sound this motor made before when you stepped on the gas, you could really hear the air sucking in the intake. This little device made it quieter. Really easy to install. I had to do some clean up of plastic fibers that was hanging on the back side because it looked like they would drag air.
Reviewed by Thomas P (KANSAS CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 1992 Chevy C/K 1500 — Apr 28, 2017 4:59 AM
very easy to install the only thing i had to do was open up the holes a little when i did that bang it was done. what a difference it mad on my truck.love it
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- volant air intake systems
- ebc brakes yellow stuff
- ecoboost heartthrob exhaust review
- high flow mass airflow sensor
- ford cold air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- rubber chevy floor mats
- throttle body spacer for ford f150
- tsx intake
- fiat 500 floor mats
- car trailer hitches
- cattle guards for trucks
- nerf running boards