We all remember the Seger-summoning Chevy pickup ads of days gone by – how they were “like a rock.” Your Silverado is a boulder among pebbles, but even the High Sierras wear down, crack and erode over time. A little fender-damage here and there never hurt anybody, but what you really want to maintain are your horsepower and torque levels. Keep in mind while upgrading the engine and power output, upgrading yourOil, Fluids & Additives can be equally important to deal with the higher levels of output.
Take a look at some of the high-quality, power-boosting components you can get for your Chevy Silverado, right here at AutoAnything, and retake the road in better condition than ever before.
Much like yourself, your Chevy needs fresh, clean air to thrive, which means there are few things more essential to optimal engine performance than a high-flow air intake kit. Luckily for you, we have air intakes aplenty to deliver a steady stream of hp- and torque-boosting O2 – all while improving gas mileage and reducing noise output.
- Innovative cotton-gauze filter mediums (specific models) can be washed and reused eternally
- Custom-engineered to fit nicely within your Chevy’s engine block
- Come with detailed instructions and complete hardware kit for DIY installation
The casual dealership-goer may not know much about the throttle body spacer, but as any seasoned mod-jobber will testify, it’s a key component in the engine-freeing department. Charged with improving the air-to-fuel ratio by smoothing out, then speeding up the incoming airflow, throttle body spacers deliver gains in fuel economy, torque and horsepower. They also lower troublesome air intake restrictions.
- Creates perfect air turbulence and superior detonation for max power
- Helix bore design (certain models) eliminates cringe-inducing engine noise
- Manufactured from durable materials for a custom fit
An upgraded cat back exhaust system lets everyone know your Silverado’s coming from miles away – like an avalanche coursing down a mountainside. With one of our aftermarket exhausts, your rig is privy to a hardcore sound to match its on-road performance.
- Mandrel-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to cancel out undue back-pressure
- Choose between single-, dual-, rear- and side-exit configurations to suit your Silverado
- Comes with mufflers, tubes, tips & other hardware included for a hassle-free install
With the ability to modify your truck’s computer at the push of a button, all-in-one tuners save your reserves of elbow grease while increasing your horsepower and torque. With one of these technological must-haves you never knew you needed, you can also adjust your speed limiter, DTC reader, tire pressure levels and rev limit.
- Tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device – all-in-one
- Compatible with both gas and diesel engines
- Day and night driving modes
When your big, bad diesel engine runs hot, the only remedy is an upgraded intercooler to sufficiently cool down the power plant. High-performance intercoolers offer superior combustion by compressing incoming airflow, which in turn increases horsepower and torque, while simultaneously balancing out your EGTs.
- Designed for minimal pressure drops and maximum air boost
- Includes all pipes, hoses, boots, hardware and constant-tension T-bolt clamps
- Direct-replacement fit for overworked OEM intercoolers
Forget about that cringe-inducing sound – a faulty exhaust system can rob you of more power than you’d think. Get yours back up and running strong with a brand-new set of headers for your gas-powered Silverado, or with a high-flow downpipe for diesel. EGTs stay low and hp and torque levels stay high when you get plugged in with one of these bad boys.
- Downpipes buck OE restrictions, moving more air with a free-spinning turbo
- High-quality exhausts are mandrel-bent for uninhibited power and long life
- Pressure-tested to guarantee leak-free operation
Size doesn’t always matter, but when we’re talking about a rock-crawl-ready machine like your Silverado, bigger might just mean better. A larger-than-factory throttle body regulates the amount of engine-powering oxygen needed for improved torque and horsepower. With one of ours sitting comfortably in your engine bay, your Chevy will never have to stop for a breather.
- CNC-machined from top-quality 356 aluminum for superior strength
- Direct factory replacement requires no modification
- Quickens pedal response and improves gas mileage
Whether your Silverado runs on gas or diesel, one thing is for sure: only premier parts in premier condition will do to get you down the road – or up the mountain. Count on an aftermarket supercharger for gas engines to improve fuel economy and cut down on emissions, while a turbocharger puts fire in your diesel-drinker’s belly for unparalleled horsepower and torque gains.
- Supercharger: Positive-displacement, twin-screw design delivers power across the RPM range
- Upgraded turbo: Multiple styles available with varying inducer and exducer sizes
- Bolt-on installation – no major modifications required
Finding a performance-boosting component that’s also cost efficient is really striking it rich. Find that in an aftermarket meth injection kit for your diesel rig that’s designed to run long without the fear of detonation. Channeling a methanol/water mixture into your engine’s combustion chambers, these highly efficient coolers get the job done for the heavy-duty hauler as well as the daily driver.
- Methanol catalyzes combustion and acts as a cooling agent
- Water vaporization inside combustion chambers increases torque and power output
- Raises MPG up to 10-30% while lowering EGT levels by as much as 250°F
Please feel free to call toll-free 800.874.8888 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions. We are delighted to be of assistance in finding the right auto accessories
for you, be they car accessories, truck accessories or SUV accessories.