Arguably the biggest pickup to ever hit pavement, your Ford F-350 is a work horse that knows how to deliver. But even this monster-sized machine can use some extra horsepower and torque when you need it to go the extra mile. Whether the job calls for hauling a horse trailer to the next show or carrying a payload of cement blocks to your job site, these mods can make any challenge easily attainable.
If you’re looking to add power to your truck for those day-to-day challenges – an air intake system is just what you need. By increasing air flow and fuel economy, an aftermarket intake is a quick and easy way to get that F-350 increase horsepower you’ve been after.
- Available with high-quality cotton-gauze air filters
- Custom-made specifically for your engine
- Most high-performance filters are completely reusable
For even more horsepower and torque, throttle body spacers are the perfect component to complete your air intake system. Due to increased air flow, adding a throttle body spacer to your air intake can lower restrictions for Ford F-350 increase torque, faster acceleration and quicker throttle response.
- No drilling or cutting necessary for installation
- Also helps to improve fuel efficiency on most vehicles
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
Replacing your stock system with larger diameter pipes, a cat back exhaust delivers free flowing power with the added bonus of reduced back pressure. And if you’re interested in a smooth, throaty growl, the mufflers included with these systems are generally designed to filter out vibration and noise.
- Custom-fit to your specific vehicle to ease installation
- Improves exhaust scavenging for greater efficiency
- Single and dual exit systems are available for most vehicles
Even your heavy-duty truck could benefit from some extra torque to get up that hill while towing. Whether your rig runs on gas or diesel, a tuner – when paired with a few of the other add-ons listed in this article – can deliver up to triple digit gains in horsepower and torque.
- Easily tuned to your specific driving style with multiple modes
- High-resolution touchscreens clearly display your engine vitals
- Deliver instant improvements – just plug-n-play
If you pump diesel into your truck, upgrading to a new performance packing intercooler is another way to give your Ford F-350 increase torque. When your engine is a little too hot to handle, an improved intercooler cools things down, blasting cool dense air to amplify hp and torque.
- Increases air density and oxygen for better combustion
- Direct-fit replacement to ensure a perfect fit to your specific engine
- Pairs perfectly with performance tuners, intakes and exhaust
Leaving those factory restrictions in the dust, a new set of headers for your gas-powered ride or a fresh high-flow downpipe for your diesel is a no-brainer to increase overall performance. With re-engineered pipes that free your flow and relieve back pressure, you’re guaranteed an exhilarating upgrade in your hp and torque.
- Crafted with heavy-duty, mandrel-bent tubing
- Most include premium gaskets and hardware for easy installation
- Downpipes give your diesel that deep exhaust note
It’s likely your stock throttle is limiting that horsepower you’re looking for. Lucky for you, a larger throttle body can easily unleash the performance your rugged ride deserves. Installing a bigger throttle body pays off indefinitely with axle-twisting torque, double digit hp gains and super-fast throttle response.
- Made with a precision-fit for your year, make and model
- Bolt-on installation ensures you’re back on the road in no time
- CNC-machined from a range of premium materials
Not for the faint of heart, if your big rig burns diesel an upgraded turbo can deliver absolutely wicked power gains. It’s simple, with more compressed air flowing to your engine, you’ll benefit from Ford F-350 increase hp and torque you can hear and feel.
- Designed specifically for your year, make and model
- Multiple styles available with varying inducer and exducer sizes
- Engineered for long-lasting, heavy-duty use
The cooler the air, the better the combustion – this we know. And by pumping an ice cold water/methanol mixture straight into the combustion cycle, a methanol injection kit ensures your truck performs at top tier quality in terms of horsepower, torque and MPGs.
- Available in a variety of custom kits to fit your ride
- Can boost your fuel economy by a staggering 30%
- Decreases engines temperatures by up to 250°F
Please feel free to call toll-free 800.874.8888 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions. We are delighted to be of assistance in finding the right auto accessories
for you, be they car accessories, truck accessories or SUV accessories.