- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/11 - 8/13
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add stylish protection to your ATV with the Covercraft Ready-Fit ATV Cover
- 5 sizes available to fit most ATVs, with or without racks
- Elastic hem to hold cover in place
- Made of tough fabric that’s lightweight and waterproof
- Available in silver or green camo
- To ensure your cover stays perfectly in place, purchase the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Ready-Fit ATV Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
Your ATV endures enough wear and tear while off-roading on trails. Protect your investment and keep it looking like new even longer with a Covercraft Ready-Fit ATV Cover.
While being stored outdoors, your ATV is vulnerable to the elements. But, the Covercraft semi-custom cover provides ultimate protection from rain, harmful UV rays and debris. The Covercraft ATV cover is available in 5 sizes that stay secure on most ATVs, with and without racks.
Choose from urethane-coated polyester with the silver finish to reflect heat and UV rays, or the camo finish—the hunter's favorite. Both fabrics are waterproof and boast an elastic hem at the front and rear to keep the cover securely in place. Plus, the seams on your ATV cover are overlapped and double stitched to give you maximum durability. What's more, your Covercraft ATV cover is backed by a 2-year warranty.
Covercraft Ready-Fit ATV Covers Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike A (Syracuse, UT) Reviewed for a 2004 Oldsmobile Alero — Feb 28, 2012 1:36 PM
The 1st cover purchased was put into use in December, thus far it has done well enough to warrant purchasing a second cover. While I don't expect the lower elastic band to last very long, I am willing to manually secure the cover to the ATV as long as they are capable of keeping the machines reasonably clean, and sun protected. That answer requires about a year of waiting.
Reviewed by Robert J (La Follette, TN) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Sonata — May 04, 2011 11:55 AM
The Covercraft ATV cover is easy to install and the elastic hem helps keep it from blowing off. I live on a lake and the ATV is parked outside and it helps keep it ready for use. I just wish that the material was a little heavier due to the high winds we get here at times.
- covercraft motorcycle cover
- coverking quad cover
- camo roll bar top polaris utv
- winter covers for motorcycles
- chevy collegiate accessories
- buick custom floor mats
- gmc cabin air filters
- 2012 dodge ram bed cover
- chevy traverse trailer hitch
- seat cover ford f150
- pick up truck bed covers
- floor mat