Classic Accessories PolyX 300 RV Covers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 5/22
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Classic Accessories PolyX 300 RV Covers boast the toughest combination of weather protection and tear resistance
- Though durable, PolyX RV Covers have less bulk than most RV covers, so they’re easier to install
- Repels water, screens out UV rays, and blocks against dirt
- Classic Accessories PolyX 300 RV Covers dry fast and are fully breathable to allow evaporation
- Zipper panels with extra long pull cords give you door access when you need to get in
- Adjustable front and rear tension panels and elasticized corners give your Classic Accessories PolyX 300 RV Cover a custom-fitted look
- Built-in straps and an ingenious weighted toss let you secure your cover to the undercarriage without having to crawl under your RV
- Your Classic Accessories PolyX 300 RV Cover comes with a special compression storage sack
- Available in a range of sizes for Class A and Class C RVs
- 4-year warranty
You can't exactly commute to work in your RV. And, most of us don't have the freedom to hit the highway on a whim for a two-week cross country jaunt. Because your house on wheels spends a lot of time parked next to your actual house, you'll want to keep it protected from the elements with Classic Accessories PolyX 300 RV Covers.
Come rain or come shine, your Classic Accessories PolyX 300 RV Cover has the backbone to protect your recreational vehicle from the elements. This heavy-duty fabric repels water and provides a solid line of defense against UV rays. Plus, this incredibly strong fabric delivers maximum tear resistance without the heavy bulk. For mildew protection, the PolyX 300 fabric also breathes to promote evaporation.
Whether you motor around in a Class A or Class C RV, you can find a Classic Accessories PolyX 300 RV Cover to fit your rig. They come in a range of sizes, and each has adjustable tension panels and elasticized corners for a custom-tailored look. Your PolyX 300 RV Cover includes a compression storage bag and a 4-year warranty.
Classic Accessories PolyX 300 RV Covers Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Paul M (Hayward, CA) — Jul 22, 2010 8:39 AM
I ordered my RV Cover and it arrived in a couple days to my surprise. It was packed pretty compact and had a nice storage bag that was much larger than the cover in it's wrapped condition. That's good, the last one I bought the bag barely fit when I got the cover and never fit afterwards so there is at least more room in this bag. Next my wife and I thought we would go down to the storage lot and practice putting the cover on the motorhome. I followed the instructions and it seemed to just slip over the edges and was in place in a few minutes. We found the little bag that you use to slip the straps under the rig and filled it with dirt, My wife got a kick out of that. The straps clipped on both ends and the cover was on. Next I pulled the end straps tight and we were done. It lookes like it will protect my motorhome really good, we'll see how it does in the hot sun here in California. My last cover only lasted 18 months but this looks like it will do better. Oh yes, I was anxious to try the idea of zipping around the mirrors. That did not work on my rig. My mirrors were too far back from the front corner. I think the idea was great but probably works better on the bigger rigs with the big mirrors that stick out front of the rig. Great idea through. Oh yes...there are zippers and ties everywhere so there is no problem getting in or out of the rig or the bins. It looks like you can even unzip a section on the side and roll it up and tie it while you load bins. Overall I think it is a fine purchase and fits good. Overall my wife thinks it's a GREAT cover and is a lot easier to put on than she thought it would be. As we were leaving the lot, she said, I hope you get to give feedback on this cover because it deserves really POSITIVE feedback.