- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Large storage capacity with 20 pockets and 2 insulated drink holders
- XT style includes transport wheel and removable basket and gear bags
- Rear wire storage and battery platform
- Rod holder with 6 different mounting positions
- Motor mount with 2 positions
- Anchor system with fillable mesh bag
- 9’ pontoons with PVC bottoms, nylon tops and temperature resistant bladders
- Three oar-lock positions
- Padded plastic seat and footrest adjust for comfort
- Powder-coated steel tube frame
- Safety labeling conforms to ABYC standards
- 400lb capacity
- Assembled size: 108"L x 56"W x 26"H
- 2-year warranty
Hit the water with all of your gear with the Classic Accessories Colorado Pontoon Boat. When it comes to getting out on the water with everything you need, this high-capacity boat is perfect for the job. It carries up to 400lbs (passenger and gear) with 20 large pockets and 2 insulated drink holders. Plus it's loaded with features that make your trips easier, including a wire rear storage and battery platform, rod holder with 6 mounting positions, anchor system, 2 position motor mount and a detachable foam fly patch. And, the innovative dual-side stripping apron with fish ruler makes it easy to enter and exit without unclipping.
Pick up your Classic Accessories Colorado Pontoon Boat in the XT style for even more convenience. It comes with a transport wheel to make launching a breeze and it has a removable stripping basket and gear bags for customizable storage. All Classic Accessories Colorado Pontoon boats are rated for class I rivers, labeled to ABYC standards, and backed by a 2-year warranty.
Classic Accessories Colorado Pontoon Boat Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sonja O (PUYALLUP, WA) — Jun 24, 2015 10:24 AM
I can't say enough on how easy this purchase was and what I received for the money is way more than I would've ever received at a sporting goods store and much better quality to boot! I'm very happy with my purchase and look forward to purchasing from auto anything again.
Reviewed by DEBORAH M (DONIPHAN, MO) — Feb 25, 2015 12:20 AM
Order 2 of these for fishing. Received very quickly and in perfect condition. Have wanted one of these for some time and we are so excited to be able to get them on the water. Need a little help from Mother Nature, ie warm weather. The quality appears outstanding, and set up very easy. Would recommend buying this product.