Classic Accessories SilverMAX Boat Cover
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code CLASSIC10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/18
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Classic Accessories’ lightweight, durable and economic boat cover
- Perfect for V- and Tri-hull runabouts, bass boats and ski boats
- Covers your boat while towing and during storage
- Reflective Silver-tech polyester fabric resists stretching, shrinking and sun fade
- Fabric coating repels water and resists dirt, stains, mildew and UV damage
- Entire bottom hem boasts a sewn-in elastic cord for a snug, custom fit
- Full-cut design allows space for bow rails, running lights and other accessories
- Integrated towing strap and rope attachments
- Available in 6 sizes to fit crafts between 12’ – 22’ long with a 68” – 106” beam
- Includes storage bag and attachment rope
- Your SilverMAX Boat Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
When you need high-quality and super-economy in a boat cover, set a course for the SilverMAX Boat Cover. Whether you're storing your craft between runs or towing it to the ramp for some on-the-water action, your SilverMAX Boat Cover does it for less.
Crafted from reflective Silver-tech polyester fabric, your SilverMAX boat cover resists stretching, shrinking and sun fade. Plus, the special coating repels water while resisting dirt, stains, mildew and UV damage.
The entire bottom hem of the SilverMAX boasts a sewn-in elastic cord which makes for a snug, custom fit. An integrated towing strap and handy rope attachments add convenience, along with the included storage bag.
Perfect for V-hull and Tri-hull runabouts, bass boats and ski boats, SilverMAX covers crafts up to 22' long. And best yet, Classic Accessories covers your SilverMAX Boat Cover with a 1-year warranty.
Classic Accessories SilverMAX Boat Cover Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andy W (Glendale, WI) — Nov 06, 2010 7:02 AM
I'm using the cover as a winter protector. I don't trailer my boat much but I do store it on the trailer in the winter. The cover fits really well on my boat but I found the ropes a bit cumbersome and so I replaced them with some long bungie cords. The bungies are not stretched much for fear of putting to much strain on the cover.
Reviewed by james s (Center Point, AL) — Apr 13, 2010 10:19 PM
could be a little easier to install if it was alittle wider. length is great but needs to be little wider. love the look of it. would recommend.