- The patented Toy Hauler Screen keeps out bugs and shades your hauler to keep your gear cool
- Width and height adjust to conveniently fit all major model toy haulers
- Attaches to steel toy haulers with magnetic strips
- Attaches to fiberglass or aluminum-frame toy haulers with rip-and-grip strips
- Detachable grey PolyPro privacy screen included
- Easy, no-tool installation
- Black/Grey design
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
The last thing you want when you pull your ATV from your toy hauler is to get burned by the heat or stung by a bee. The Classic Accessories Toy Hauler Screen prevents both of these tragedies from becoming your reality. Its patented design keeps out bugs and shades the interior to keep your gear cool.
What makes this Toy Hauler Screen special is its patented design that adjusts to conveniently fit all major model toy haulers. It installs on your carrier easy, too-no tools required. Just attach the magnetic or rip-and-grip strips and your cover is secure.
Choose a Toy Hauler Screen for your steel, fiberglass or aluminum-frame toy hauler. Each screen comes with a detachable grey PolyPro screen for extra privacy. Black/Grey design. Backed by a 2-year warranty.
Classic Accessories Toy Hauler Screen Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Carolyn K (Orondo, WA) — May 06, 2015 8:55 AM
Magnets very weak. Does not hold the screen down securely. The pug was able to crawl through them under the zipper. No way to hold outside curtain up.
Reviewed by Peter P (GIBSON CITY, IL) — Jul 09, 2014 8:46 AM
I researched this item with many other sources, I found this one to be of comparable quality, and a great price! It was so easy to install only took a couple of minutes, and I really like that it is adjustable to fit. We were bug free on our camping trip. Thank You Auto Anything for your help with this purchase. You helped make our family camping trip a wondeful experience!
Reviewed by DENNIS L (Hickory, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 04, 2014 6:13 AM
Super easy install. Be sure to use your velcro on center and corners then use magnets to seal.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 4/23