- Protect your ATV from the elements with the Classic Accessories ATV Storage Cover
- Sized to fit new, larger ATVs
- Crafted from heavy-duty ProtekX Plus fabric with PU backing
- Tension panels and elastic cord hems hold the cover down tight
- Available in a variety of colors
- ATV Travel & Storage Cover boasts a vast array of ATV-tough features including:
- Dual air vents to cut down on inside moisture and wind lofting
- Zippered fuel tank and convenient rear rack access doors
- Side-release buckles to make it easy to take off
- Front and rear tie-down access
- Split rear panel for easy installation
- Integrated Storage Bag for storing your cover when not in use
- 2-year warranty
Covering your ATV is the key to keeping it clean and protected. And, Classic Accessories ATV Storage Covers has the size and protection level you need. Guard your ATV against UV rays, weather, dirt and scratches when not in use.
These ATV Storage Covers are made from heavy-duty ProtekX Plus fabric with PU backing for ultimate durability. Whether you're parking in the rain or bearing the hot sun, these covers stand tough.
Your ATV Travel & Storage Cover has a variety of features, like tension panels, rear tie-down access and quick-adjusting straps, that take it a step above.
What's more, your ATV Storage Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty and is available in 2 sizes for Large to XX Large ATVs. Get your travel cover in Black or Camo.
Classic Accessories ATV Storage Cover Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Duane L (BELTON, TX) — Feb 27, 2013 6:28 AM
I have a Polaris Sportsman 500 and the cover is about 4 to 5 inches short from covering the lower part of the tires (it would be nice if it was 48" deep). Camo design is very good. My only concern is the fabric standing up in this Texas heat and sun. I had another brand with similar material and it lasted a year, so will have to wait and see.
Reviewed by Steve H (Oak Ridge, TN) — Jul 09, 2012 9:17 PM
I like the size of the cover, it allows me to easily cover my Honda Rubicon ATV without having to force it over the bike. The camo pattern will be excellent for making the ATV "part of the woods" while it is parked all day in the woods.
Reviewed by Doug M (Idaho Falls, ID) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Liberty — Jun 18, 2012 8:06 PM
Bought this cover for my Can-am Outlander Max to cover it up in the mountains. The fit is fantastic.
Reviewed by Thomas L (Granite Bay, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Explorer — May 11, 2012 9:21 AM
I purchased the XXL cover for my CanAm Outlander Max which is a large ATV. The cover goes clear to the ground so my tires are also protected from the sun. I like the attached storage bag and the tag showing which end is the front. The storage bag will be on the inside if you put the cover on correctly. Heavy duty elastic around the bottom ensures a snug fit. The storage bag makes for a compact package to keep on the ATV when spending the night in the mountains to keep gear and seats dry. A nice cover for the price.
Classic Accessories ATV Storage Cover
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code CLASSIC10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/18
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- protekx fabric
- motorcycle winter storage cover
- coverking quad cover
- ducati monster motorcycle cover
- honda atv bags
- cycle shelter free shipping
- chevy dashboard covers
- nerf bars for toyota tundra
- motorcycle ramps for toyota tacoma 2011
- ford expedition seat covers
- hitch tow
- auto window rain guard
- carbon fiber dash trim kits