- PolyPro III Deluxe 5th Wheel Covers protect against rain, snow, UV rays, dirt and damage
- Zippered panels allow access to front, passenger side and rear
- Thick, triple-ply fabric top keeps out rain and snow
- Integrated air vent system, wicking top and quick-drying sides reduce wind stress and vent inside moisture
- Adjustable front and rear tension panels and elasticized hem corners provide a snug fit
- Adjustable design offers a tailored fit around your overhang
- Integrated rope attachment system and toss bag let you install without crawling under your RV
- Stuff sack and ladder cap included
- Available in several sizes for 5th Wheels up to 122” high
- Grey and white
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
When protecting your 5th wheel is the name of the game, the Classic Accessories PolyPro III Deluxe 5th Wheel Cover shines. This attractive grey and white cover protects against weather, sun, dirt and damage. And, it features a thick, triple-ply fabric top to keep out rain and snow.
Classic Accessories knows what RV life is all about. That's why they designed the PolyPro III with so many convenient treats. Check out the integrated air vent system, wicking top and quick-drying sides that vent inside moisture and reduce wind stress. You'll also love adjustable front and rear tension panels and elasticized hem corners that provide a snug fit you'd swear was custom.
The PolyPro III 5th Wheel Cover also includes an integrated rope attachment system and toss bag that takes crawling under your RV out of the installation process.
Find your hardy 5th wheel cover in 1 of 6 pre-measured sizes. Grey and white design. Backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Fits 5th Wheels up to 122” high, measured from ground to roof, excluding AC units.
- Overall length includes bumper and ladder, but not hitch.
Classic Accessories PolyPro III Deluxe 5th Wheel Cover Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ken H (Olympia, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F250 — Feb 02, 2012 5:03 AM
When unpacking the cover I noticed that the material the sides are made of felt kind of like paper. I found out later that they weren't much stronger than paper. After getting the cover on my trailer (use 2 people and bring a ladder) I went to secure it. The company puts a rope (heavy boot lace) in the box and it's up to you to cut it to length and tie the D rings together. When I tried this 3 of the D rings tore out of the paper feeling sides. I would have sent the cover back but my wife likes the way it looks and it does appear to be keeping the trailer dry so we have kept it. Next time I will look for something better but if I can't find it I suppose I would buy another one but I'll look for the best price because I'm sure this thing won't last.
Reviewed by Richard J (Buffalo, TX) — Aug 11, 2011 12:24 PM
We own a 37' Big Horn 5th wheel. I was able to install the cover in about 15 to 20 minutes by working from the top. I rolled it out, standing on the top of the tralier, from the front to the rear and letting the cover fall to each side. The problem was the fit of the cover over the front; it does not fold across the front under the short wall at the velcro split as shown in the picture. It would help in the fabrication of the cover to ask the buyer to provide that measurement. I like the way air is able to circulate over the top and down the sides. I think this will be a good cover to protect our investment and the life of the unit. Thanks
Reviewed by Jeff T (Rolla, KS) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — May 29, 2010 6:38 AM
I received the cover quick and put in on myself in about 40 minutes from unpacking to finish. My 5th Wheel does not have a roof ladder but I managed. Good product.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 7/07