- Heavy-duty pontoon cover for long-term storage and highway towing
- Designed to fit the most popular pontoon boats on the water
- Crafted from polyester StormPro Marine Canvas for durability and all-weather protection
- Coated fabric repels water and resists dirt, stains, mildew and UV damage—won't shrink or stretch
- Integrated snaps, straps and quick-release buckles for easy fitting and towing
- Bottom-hem elastic cord and adjustable transom flap make for a snug, custom fit
- Includes tie-down rope, two stern-fit elastic cords, storage bag
- Ties down with rugged non-scratch D-rings—no grommets to tear out or scratch
- Dual rear air vents reduce inside moisture and high-speed ballooning
- Available in 3 sizes to fit crafts between 17’ – 28’ long with a 96” beam
- Your Classic Accessories StormPro Pontoon Boat Cover is backed by a 5-year warranty
Cover your vessel with the heavy-duty, long-lasting StormPro Pontoon Boat Cover. The StormPro not only keeps your craft safe and pampered during long-term storage, it buffers the destructive forces generated during highway-speed towing.
Crafted from polyester StormPro Marine Canvas fabric, your new pontoon cover resists stretching, shrinking and sun fade. Plus, special coating technology repels water while resisting dirt, stains, mildew and UV damage.
The StormPro's adjustable transom flap, stern-fit elastic cords, elastic bottom hem and included tie-down rope make for a snug, custom fit. Plus, the rugged non-scratch D-rings mean there are no grommets to tear out of the cover or scratch your craft.
Designed to fit the most popular pontoon boats, the StormPro blankets boats up to 28' long with a 96" beam. And best yet-Classic Accessories covers your StormPro Pontoon Boat Cover with a 5-year warranty.
Classic Accessories StormPro Pontoon Boat Cover Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jeffrey E (Santa Rosa, CA) — Sep 28, 2010 7:46 AM
This cover is a great value for the money. It fits well and should keep the weather off the boat. This is a 24ft boat so there is lots of material that needs to be spread out, should have 2 people to put this on. I like that the straps are sewn across across the entire width.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 3/23