- Show off your Ford pride with the Go Boxes Canvas Ford Bag
- Embroidered lettering looks great across the bag
- Available in multiple color options
- Three elastic straps inside the bag keep bottles and cans in upright position
- Heavy-duty zipper makes accessing your gear a breeze
- Adjustable shoulder strap allows for easy transporting
- Constructed from heavy-weight canvas
- Measures 27.5”W x 6”D x 10” H
- Your Go Boxes Canvas Ford Bag comes backed by a 1-year warranty
Your Ford-fanatic friends will be in a frenzy when you show off your new Go Boxes Canvas Ford Bag. Designed in the shape of the oval Ford logo, the Ford Canvas Bag measures in at 27.5"W x 6"D x 10"H—the perfect size for toting around your detailing supplies or small hand tools. And, it features three interior elastic straps to keep your gear neatly organized and in place.
The Go Boxes Canvas Ford Bag is made of heavy-weight canvas that's tough and durable enough for everyday use. You can choose a variety of color options, each boasting the Ford logo embroidered across the bag. The Canvas Ford Bag features an adjustable shoulder strap that makes it easy to transport, and its heavy-duty zipper makes opening and closing the bag a breeze. What's more, the Go Boxes Canvas Ford Bag comes backed with a 1-year warranty.
Go Boxes Canvas Ford Bag Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by j L (Eugene, OR) Reviewed for a 2008 Scion xB — Jul 11, 2012 9:23 PM
I bought this bag to hold all of my emergency road side supplies, Its very heavy duty and the Ford logo is embroidered on one side, its very thick and has a elastic band on the inside that is perfect for jumper cables, first-aid kit, and a large flashlight.
Reviewed by Stephen H (Montague, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Feb 08, 2012 7:58 PM
I just bougth a new F150. I realized I had odd and end stuff like straps, cinches, rags, first aid kit, and a few small tools floating around in the back of my vehicle. I thought a bag would work, something immediately recognizable, that I could stash in the back of the cab, or take out to sit in the bed under a tonneau. I saw this and thought it'd be perfect. And it seems to be. It's well made, and adds to the decor of the truck. The negative is that people seem to think of it as evidence I'm going over the top with the logo. But I think that's a little envy showing...
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/21 - 7/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- go boxes automotive logo gear
- dodge challenger rc car
- bilstein shocks for sale
- fake hood pins
- nissan windshield sun shade
- rolls royce car covers
- saab dash cover
- 2011 chevrolet silverado seat covers
- f250 nerf bars
- honda odyssey floor mats all weather
- air intake systems for trucks
- car racks
- custom grilles