- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stay safely on the move with a top-of-the-line Cardone Select CV Shaft
- Neoprene boots are designed to resist bellow stress and ozone cracking
- Splines are precision-rolled and axle is measured after assembly to guarantee a perfect fit
- Pneumatically-crimped boot clamps create a perfect seal between the boot and housing
- Cardone Select Engineered (CSE) technology ensures OE-quality performance
- High-quality grease withstands extreme temps and high-torque demands
- New axle nut included to ease installation process
- Cardone Select CV Shafts carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You can’t rule the road if your ride won’t go – so get your wheels rolling again with a new Cardone Select CV Drive Axle. CV Shafts made with exclusive Cardone Select Engineered (CSE) technology deliver OE-quality performance and come equipped with 100% neoprene boots that resist bellow stress and cracking. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Cardone Select CV Shaft Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Justin H (KIHEI, HI) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda Civic — Aug 08, 2017 8:24 PM
I've used both reman and new Cardone CV axles in three FWD cars now... and all of them impressed me greatly. No problem at all getting them installed, precise fit, thoughtful features like the extra boot pleats to prevent cracking, and most of all, at pennies on the dollar compared to OEM. Would use again in a heartbeat, and recommend to others first on the list.
Reviewed by Eric J (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Maxima — Jul 29, 2017 7:27 AM
First I am not a trained mechanic, get most of info from internet. This was an easy install. Cardone axle was exact replacement for the OEM axle. The proof will be in the life of the rubber boots. Because of the busted boot in old axle, boot closest to the transmission a bushing in the lower control arm failed. Grease actually ate into the rubber bushing. Best to check under car often after 100k miles.
- cardone select axles & cv shafts
- pickup tool boxes slim
- picture of lebra for nissan sentra
- ten factory axle tube seals
- car bras for toyota
- kia trailer hitch
- honda all weather floor mats
- rolls royce ghost floor mats
- subaru legacy sunshade
- toyota rav4 trailer wiring kit
- how much do bull bars cost
- chrome car parts sale
- diesel chips and programmers