- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your axle oil in and contaminants out with a Timken Axle Seal
- A rubber sealing edge allows for improved accuracy and consistency
- The bore is coated with latex to seal the outer leak path
- Utilizes an extra dust lip to protect against rust and corrosion while keeping dirt out of the bearing
- All Timken Axle Seals are supported by a 12-month warranty
Ensure the oil your axle needs to function stays in and harmful contaminants stay out with a Timken Axle seal. Thanks to an extra dust lip, each seal protects against rust and corrosion by keeping contaminants, like dirt, out of the bearing. Rubber sealing edge allows for improved accuracy and consistency. 12-month warranty.