- Putco Boss Locker Bed Rails are custom-made to run the length of your year, make and model truck bed
- Putco Locker Bed Rails are made from stainless steel and add extreme tie-down strength and a lifetime of corrosion-free use
- Boss Bed Rails boast a 2½" diameter-43% bigger than wimpy truck bed rails
- Tie-down loops are located at each end of the Putco Boss Bed Rails
- Constructed from Putco's own NeveRust stainless steel for a lasting shine and maximum corrosion resistance
- Easy, no-drill installation to your stake pocket holes takes just minutes, with all hardware included
- Putco Boss Bed Rails are sold in pairs and polished to a mirror-like brilliant shine
- Excellent for pairing with Putco 4" Boss Side Bars, Boss Bed Rails complete your truck's take-charge look
- Your Putco Boss Locker Bed Rails are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Show other trucks on the road who's the boss when it comes to tying-down loads, stainless steel strength and slick looks. Putco Boss Locker Bed Rails dwarf the competition with the 2½" diameter design-over 43% bigger than wimpy standard truck bed rails.
Tie-down virtually anything, from furniture to your bike. Putco Boss Bed Rails boast solid die-cast stainless steel construction for rust-free long life. Plus, Boss Bed Rails feature tie-down loops at each end of the bar.
Installing Putco Bed Rails is so easy, you could delegate the task to someone else. Just bolt `em through your stake pocket holes in minutes-no potentially damaging cutting or drilling required.
Boldly announce your truck means business with Boss Bed Rails. Pair them with a set of 4" Putco Boss Side Bars for an even tougher take-charge look. Your Putco Boss Locker Bed Rails are polished to a mirror-like shine and carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation note: Boss Lockers install in minutes to vehicles with factory stake pocket holes. If your bed is not equipped with stake pockets, drilling will be required for installation.
Putco Boss Locker Side Bed Rails Customer Reviews
71 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by fred s (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Dec 31, 2015 3:02 AM
mounting holes need plugs water always in there ten cent plugs would fix it
Reviewed by Paul S (FOREST LAKE, MN) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Oct 18, 2015 5:03 PM
BEEFY, makes all other rails look wimpy!! easy to install and great looks.Chrome bling.
Reviewed by Chester S (Mechanicsville, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jul 10, 2015 4:09 PM
These bright, sturdy and large sized locker rails really set-off the black truck's appearance. The only thing I might change would be the hard rubber gasket which fits the mount at the truck's stake holes. The rubber is so hard that it sets up just a smidgen uneven as opposed to lying completely flat, which, I think, a softer material would do.
Reviewed by Dave D (Hudson, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Apr 02, 2015 9:03 AM
I had the Boss Locker rails on my 04 Chev also & loved them so when I bought my 2012 King Ranch there was no question as to what kinda a rails were going on it, the only thing negative I can say is this pair came with bolts that were a hair short of being able to screw into the metal plates below the rubber expansion blocks & had to special order 1/2" longer bolts to be able to install the rails at an additional cost of $35.
Reviewed by Steven D (Hellertown, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Feb 23, 2015 5:04 PM
I'm not a review guy, this is my first. You need to know this. First the ends are chrome the the center is stainless steel. A distinct Color difference. The Chrome plated ends our not on the inside, A lack of the detail. The bolts are too short for installation. I have bed caps that are only A quarter of an inch and the bolts were not long enough. Really, you could not have made the bolts A half an inch longer. Anyway, I did not get this product good ratings because I would have expected more.
Ships Between 2/09 - 2/11
- What Do You Drive?