- Putco Boss Locker Bed Rails are custom-made to run the length of your year, make and model truck bed
- Putco Locker Bed Rails are made from stainless steel and add extreme tie-down strength and a lifetime of corrosion-free use
- Boss Bed Rails boast a 2½" diameter-43% bigger than wimpy truck bed rails
- Tie-down loops are located at each end of the Putco Boss Bed Rails
- Constructed from Putco's own NeveRust stainless steel for a lasting shine and maximum corrosion resistance
- Easy, no-drill installation to your stake pocket holes takes just minutes, with all hardware included
- Putco Boss Bed Rails are sold in pairs and polished to a mirror-like brilliant shine
- Excellent for pairing with Putco 4" Boss Side Bars, Boss Bed Rails complete your truck's take-charge look
- Your Putco Boss Locker Bed Rails are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Show other trucks on the road who's the boss when it comes to tying-down loads, stainless steel strength and slick looks. Putco Boss Locker Bed Rails dwarf the competition with the 2½" diameter design-over 43% bigger than wimpy standard truck bed rails.
Tie-down virtually anything, from furniture to your bike. Putco Boss Bed Rails boast solid die-cast stainless steel construction for rust-free long life. Plus, Boss Bed Rails feature tie-down loops at each end of the bar.
Installing Putco Bed Rails is so easy, you could delegate the task to someone else. Just bolt `em through your stake pocket holes in minutes-no potentially damaging cutting or drilling required.
Boldly announce your truck means business with Boss Bed Rails. Pair them with a set of 4" Putco Boss Side Bars for an even tougher take-charge look. Your Putco Boss Locker Bed Rails are polished to a mirror-like shine and carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation note: Boss Lockers install in minutes to vehicles with factory stake pocket holes. If your bed is not equipped with stake pockets, drilling will be required for installation.
Putco Boss Locker Side Bed Rails Customer Reviews
65 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert C M (Akron, OH) — Oct 05, 2014 7:28 AM
I am very happy that I purchased the Putco Boss Locker Side Bed Rails for my 2014 Chevy Silverado. They are made from quality materials, install easily, look great, are functional and are reasonably priced. AutoAnything came through with the lowest price on the net, fast and free shipping. Thanks AutoAnything! You guys rock!
Reviewed by Ronald B (Watertown, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Sep 30, 2014 3:42 PM
Paid big money for a flimsy product, Not an easy install on my 2014 RAM 1500. Not an easy pop in product as stated, Plastic Cover or in my case an aluminum Top Cover needs to be trimmed to allow the rubber expansion plug (a joke) to expand. Also needed to trim down expansion plug to get a more positive fit. Item does locks in place but if wiggled back and forth can be pulled out of stake pocket. Not tight at all. They are purely cosmetic and do look good, but do not tie a rope on these!
Reviewed by Scott M (Duluth, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 21, 2014 6:21 AM
Relatively easy install after cutting the holes to access the stake pocket holes. The side rails look great on my truck.
Reviewed by John H (Newton, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jun 06, 2014 6:43 AM
These are my second set of rails from Putco , great mounting system , very strong , love the handgrip . Easy clean SS finish and fit with my bac flip bed cover .
Putco Boss Locker Side Bed Rails
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?