- Putco Boss Locker Bed Rails are custom-made to run the length of your year, make and model truck bed
- Putco Locker Bed Rails are made from stainless steel and add extreme tie-down strength and a lifetime of corrosion-free use
- Boss Bed Rails boast a 2½" diameter-43% bigger than wimpy truck bed rails
- Tie-down loops are located at each end of the Putco Boss Bed Rails
- Constructed from Putco's own NeveRust stainless steel for a lasting shine and maximum corrosion resistance
- Easy, no-drill installation to your stake pocket holes takes just minutes, with all hardware included
- Putco Boss Bed Rails are sold in pairs and polished to a mirror-like brilliant shine
- Excellent for pairing with Putco 4" Boss Side Bars, Boss Bed Rails complete your truck's take-charge look
- Your Putco Boss Locker Bed Rails are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Show other trucks on the road who's the boss when it comes to tying-down loads, stainless steel strength and slick looks. Putco Boss Locker Bed Rails dwarf the competition with the 2½" diameter design-over 43% bigger than wimpy standard truck bed rails.
Tie-down virtually anything, from furniture to your bike. Putco Boss Bed Rails boast solid die-cast stainless steel construction for rust-free long life. Plus, Boss Bed Rails feature tie-down loops at each end of the bar.
Installing Putco Bed Rails is so easy, you could delegate the task to someone else. Just bolt `em through your stake pocket holes in minutes-no potentially damaging cutting or drilling required.
Boldly announce your truck means business with Boss Bed Rails. Pair them with a set of 4" Putco Boss Side Bars for an even tougher take-charge look. Your Putco Boss Locker Bed Rails are polished to a mirror-like shine and carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation note: Boss Lockers install in minutes to vehicles with factory stake pocket holes. If your bed is not equipped with stake pockets, drilling will be required for installation.
Putco Boss Locker Side Bed Rails Customer Reviews
68 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dave D (Hudson, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Apr 02, 2015 9:03 AM
I had the Boss Locker rails on my 04 Chev also & loved them so when I bought my 2012 King Ranch there was no question as to what kinda a rails were going on it, the only thing negative I can say is this pair came with bolts that were a hair short of being able to screw into the metal plates below the rubber expansion blocks & had to special order 1/2" longer bolts to be able to install the rails at an additional cost of $35.
Reviewed by Steven D (Hellertown, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Feb 23, 2015 5:04 PM
I'm not a review guy, this is my first. You need to know this. First the ends are chrome the the center is stainless steel. A distinct Color difference. The Chrome plated ends our not on the inside, A lack of the detail. The bolts are too short for installation. I have bed caps that are only A quarter of an inch and the bolts were not long enough. Really, you could not have made the bolts A half an inch longer. Anyway, I did not get this product good ratings because I would have expected more.
Reviewed by Nicholas W (Delano, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Feb 03, 2015 6:26 AM
Very nice addition to the truck. The thicker Boss rails give it a Stronger look over standard size rails. I have a standard roll up tonneau cover and with these thicker rails it fits perfectly in between the rails when rolling up. If you have a different tonneau cover that may be a bit wider it may not work with these rails. The only reason I gave the installation 4 stars was because the allen wrench method takes forever to tighten down. Using a drill and an allen bit makes it much easier.
Reviewed by Robert C M (Akron, OH) — Oct 05, 2014 7:28 AM
I am very happy that I purchased the Putco Boss Locker Side Bed Rails for my 2014 Chevy Silverado. They are made from quality materials, install easily, look great, are functional and are reasonably priced. AutoAnything came through with the lowest price on the net, fast and free shipping. Thanks AutoAnything! You guys rock!
Reviewed by Ronald B (Watertown, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Sep 30, 2014 3:42 PM
Paid big money for a flimsy product, Not an easy install on my 2014 RAM 1500. Not an easy pop in product as stated, Plastic Cover or in my case an aluminum Top Cover needs to be trimmed to allow the rubber expansion plug (a joke) to expand. Also needed to trim down expansion plug to get a more positive fit. Item does locks in place but if wiggled back and forth can be pulled out of stake pocket. Not tight at all. They are purely cosmetic and do look good, but do not tie a rope on these!
Putco Boss Locker Side Bed Rails
- Ships Between 5/08 - 5/12
- What Do You Drive?