- Putco Locker Bed Rails are custom-made to run the length of your specific year, make and model truck bed
- Putco Locker Bed Rails are made from 1 3/4 stainless steel featuring multiple tie-down locations inside your bed
- Putco Locker Bed Rails feature tying loops at each end of the rail for cargo-securing versatility
- Constructed from Putco's own NeveRust stainless steel for a lasting shine and maximum corrosion resistance
- Put your drill away—Putco Bed Rails feature no-hassle mounting through your stake pockets in minutes
- Tube and end castings chromed to 44 CASS standards for extra durability
- Sold in pairs for outfitting both sides of your truck bed
- Your Putco Locker Bed Rails are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A
Load it up, tie it down and head out! Putco Locker Side Bed Rails add tying loops at each end of the rail for versatile cargo securing.
They look good on the job, too. Putco Locker Bed Rails come in highly-polished stainless steel and boast 1 3/4" tubing to enhance the tough appearance of your truck.
Installation takes just a few minutes. Simply bolt your truck bed rails through your stake pocket holes-no cutting or drilling required. If you don't have stake pockets, simply drill two holes and bolt 'em in. And, Putco includes all the mounting hardware you'll need. Your Putco Locker Side Bed Rails are sold in pairs and carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation note: Putco Lockers install in minutes to vehicles with factory stake pocket holes. If your bed is not equipped with stake pockets, drilling will be required for installation.
Putco Locker Side Bed Rails Customer Reviews
119 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael P (Wrightstown, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Jun 21, 2017 3:59 AM
These rails definitely add to my new GMC Sierra Denali. Our Sierra is dark red, and these rails really give it a classy look.
Reviewed by Gary D (Waukee, IA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Apr 07, 2017 4:12 AM
Easy to install...read the directions!! Very quality and enhances the appearance and versatility of your truck!!
Reviewed by Jimmy H (MAGNOLIA, NC) — Oct 11, 2016 7:03 PM
Very easy to install, little pricey but looks very good on truck. Personnel was very knowledgeable, courteous and understandable on the phone. Will use this site again when I need to purchase something.
Reviewed by Clay C (WILMOT, SD) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Sep 17, 2016 5:16 AM
I was very pleased with the speed that the rails arrived. they were packaged well and easy to install. they look great and add to my trucks over-all appearance.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code PUT10
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?