- Putco Locker Bed Rails are custom-made to run the length of your specific year, make and model truck bed
- Putco Locker Bed Rails are made from 1 3/4 stainless steel featuring multiple tie-down locations inside your bed
- Putco Locker Bed Rails feature tying loops at each end of the rail for cargo-securing versatility
- Constructed from Putco's own NeveRust stainless steel for a lasting shine and maximum corrosion resistance
- Put your drill away—Putco Bed Rails feature no-hassle mounting through your stake pockets in minutes
- Tube and end castings chromed to 44 CASS standards for extra durability
- Sold in pairs for outfitting both sides of your truck bed
- Your Putco Locker Bed Rails are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Load it up, tie it down and head out! Putco Locker Side Bed Rails add tying loops at each end of the rail for versatile cargo securing.
They look good on the job, too. Putco Locker Bed Rails come in highly-polished stainless steel and boast 1 3/4" tubing to enhance the tough appearance of your truck.
Installation takes just a few minutes. Simply bolt your truck bed rails through your stake pocket holes-no cutting or drilling required. If you don't have stake pockets, simply drill two holes and bolt 'em in. And, Putco includes all the mounting hardware you'll need. Your Putco Locker Side Bed Rails are sold in pairs and carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation note: Putco Lockers install in minutes to vehicles with factory stake pocket holes. If your bed is not equipped with stake pockets, drilling will be required for installation.
Putco Locker Side Bed Rails Customer Reviews
98 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Reid G (VANCOUVER, WA) — Saturday at 6:07 AM
Installed in about 20 min on a 04' Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab. They look awesome, feel secure and compliment my putco chrome window visors!
Reviewed by Amy B (Hamptonville, NC) — Jan 08, 2015 6:44 AM
I assembled the mounts per the instructions. However, as the bolt got tight, the rail still moved around on top of the bed. Finally, I stripped one bolt triying to tighted it up, and broke another one. The bolts that come with the rails are too soft. I ended up ordering some harder bolts, and made my own plates to expand the rubber isolator instead of squeezing it. The result is a rock solid mounted bar, with very little torque required to secure it.
Reviewed by james m (RICE LAKE, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 05, 2015 6:15 AM
I have used Putco Rails on my Pickups for years and the quality is always there ,I was told that the rails for my 2015 pickup would not be tite and would move around far from the truth they are tight and you could tie anything to them ,I am very satisfied
Reviewed by Jim S (Champlin, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Oct 21, 2014 5:38 AM
I have an installation where the rear stake pocket has the hardware from the installation of an Access bed cover. At this time I am trying to figure out a way to clamp the Putco hardware and Access clamp in the same pocket. It would have been nice to know these things before I purchased the Putco rail.
Putco Locker Side Bed Rails
- Ships Between 2/04 - 2/06
- What Do You Drive?