- Putco Locker Bed Rails are custom-made to run the length of your specific year, make and model truck bed
- Putco Locker Bed Rails are made from 1 3/4 stainless steel featuring multiple tie-down locations inside your bed
- Putco Locker Bed Rails feature tying loops at each end of the rail for cargo-securing versatility
- Constructed from Putco's own NeveRust stainless steel for a lasting shine and maximum corrosion resistance
- Put your drill away—Putco Bed Rails feature no-hassle mounting through your stake pockets in minutes
- Tube and end castings chromed to 44 CASS standards for extra durability
- Sold in pairs for outfitting both sides of your truck bed
- Your Putco Locker Bed Rails are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Load it up, tie it down and head out! Putco Locker Side Bed Rails add tying loops at each end of the rail for versatile cargo securing.
They look good on the job, too. Putco Locker Bed Rails come in highly-polished stainless steel and boast 1 3/4" tubing to enhance the tough appearance of your truck.
Installation takes just a few minutes. Simply bolt your truck bed rails through your stake pocket holes-no cutting or drilling required. If you don't have stake pockets, simply drill two holes and bolt 'em in. And, Putco includes all the mounting hardware you'll need. Your Putco Locker Side Bed Rails are sold in pairs and carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation note: Putco Lockers install in minutes to vehicles with factory stake pocket holes. If your bed is not equipped with stake pockets, drilling will be required for installation.
Putco Locker Side Bed Rails Customer Reviews
111 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by michael k (NEW RICHLAND, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 23, 2015 8:16 PM
I bought the black rails and am curios to see if the plastic ends and thin walled tubinig will hold up to actual work
Reviewed by David B (Ticonderoga, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jul 20, 2015 3:07 PM
Very easy to install about 15 min per side ! Perfect fit look great ! And able to use a tonneau cover with them
Reviewed by NICK R (SHAKOPEE, MN) — Jul 09, 2015 1:11 PM
I am very satisfied with the looks and the quality of the siderails. The problem that I have with the product is the cheap clip nuts that created a lot of extra work for me during the installation of the first rail. After I went to the part store and bought good quality clip nuts and had no problem installing the second rail.
Reviewed by Jeff C (STOCKTON, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Apr 21, 2015 11:08 PM
This are fantastic looking rails. It's too bad the manufacturer didn't spend very much R&D on the installation hardware. I had to make my own spacers to get the rear steak pocket mount to sit correctly, and the "wedge" hardware for the front broke upon installation. Prepare to be frustrated installing on a 2014 GMC Sierra
- Save 10% Use Promo Code PUTCO10
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?