- Putco Pop Up Locker Bed Rails are custom-made to run the length of your truck bed
- Unique pop-up loops have tons of tie-down strength, and pop back down when not in use
- Putco Pop Up Bed Rails boast 1 3/4" stainless steel construction for ultimate tie-down strength and rust-free long life
- Polished to a mirror-like shine that rivals the brilliance of chrome
- Constructed from Putco's own NeveRust stainless steel for a lasting shine and maximum corrosion resistance
- Putco Bed Rails are easy to install through your stake pocket holes—no cutting or drilling required
- All the mounting hardware you'll need for fast installation is included
- Putco Pop Up Locker Bed Rails are sold in pairs and backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Equip your truck with versatile bed rails that are perfect for any occasion. Putco Pop Up Locker Bed Rails are there for hauling boxes, furniture or your dirt bike when you need tie-down power the most. And, the tie loops pop-down in an instant, turning the focus to your bed rails' sleek good looks.
With die-cast, solid stainless steel construction, Putco Pop Up Locker Bed Rails are made for years of strong, rust-free life on your truck bed. You also get a highly-polished, mirror-like shine that rivals the brilliance of chrome.
Best off all, Pop-Up Bed Rails pop-on to your truck bed in minutes. Just bolt them on through your stake pockets and enjoy-no potentially damaging cutting or drilling required. If you don't have stake pockets, just drill a few holes and bolt 'em up. Sold in pairs for a custom-fit on both sides of your truck bed. Your Putco Pop Up Locker Bed Rails are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation note: Pop-Up Lockers install in minutes to vehicles with factory stake pocket holes. If your bed is not equipped with stake pockets, drilling will be required for installation.
Putco Pop Up Locker Side Bed Rails Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ronald t (FREDERICK, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Dec 09, 2015 4:07 PM
my left vinyl bed rail was miscut at factory and my putco side rail did not line up at hole in the front. if i had started on right side i would have known this as it was perfect. left side took four times longer to cut hole as i did not know where it was for sure. i'm trying to make my black 2015 ram laramie limited edition look like a black chromed harley davidson and the putco rails is a good start. second pair i've owned and yes i use them. good as advertised.
Reviewed by Ron C (Grand Forks, ND) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Sep 16, 2015 7:49 AM
This was my first purchase and I am pleased to say that everything was great, the quality of the product is outstanding and I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in purchasing this item.
Reviewed by Gordon L (KATHLEEN, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 24, 2015 7:22 PM
This is the third set I have installed in trucks over the last 10 years. Everything was as advertised. No complaints.
Reviewed by James C (West Des Moines, IA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jan 31, 2014 1:37 PM
These are very high-quality rails. I am very particular about the quality of parts I put on my truck, and I have been extremely happy with my choice of the Putco Pop Up Locker rails. I was able to use them the very next day after I installed them when I moved my daughter to college. The pop up anchors are actually much stronger than I assumed they would be, so while I wouldn't use them for racheting down very heavy loads, they did a great job securing boxes and some light furniture. Quality of the finish is great, and installation was very straightforward. I also have an Access Lorado tonneau cover on my truck, and that cover did use the stake pocket for the rear bracket, so I wound up using a longer bolt that I was able to get through the bracket for both the rails and the tonneau, and now both are secure and look great.
Reviewed by James E (BEAVERCREEK, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — May 01, 2013 7:01 AM
Item was well packaged & received in reasonable time. Installation was easy and fit was good.
Ships Between 9/28 - 9/30
- What Do You Drive?