- Putco SSR Locker Side Bed Rails are custom-made to run the length of your specific year, make and model truck bed
- Solid, die-cast stainless steel construction provides extreme tie-down strength and is guaranteed against rusting
- Putco SSR Bed Rails are polished to a mirror-like shine that matches your other bright trim
- Constructed from 1 3/4" tubes
- Constructed from Putco's own NeveRust stainless steel for a lasting shine and maximum corrosion resistance
- Easy, no-drill installation takes just a few minutes—simply bolt through your stake pocket holes and hit the road
- Sold in pairs for topping both sides of your truck bed
- Your Putco Locker Bed Rails are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Outfit your truck with solid multi-purpose rails perfect for great looks and everyday use. Putco SSR Locker Side Bed Rails boast stainless steel construction, built for years of rust-free life on your truck bed. Plus, the solid die-cast crafting provides extreme tie-down strength.
Putting these solid bed rails on your truck won't eat-up your free time. Putco SSR Locker Side Bed Rails feature easy, bolt-on designing that attaches through your stake pockets in minutes. No cutting or drilling needed! And, Putco includes all the mounting hardware you'll need.
For style that matches the rest of your trim, Putco SSR Locker Bed Rails are polished to an extreme mirror-like finish. All of this in a price your budget will take a shine to! Your Putco SSR Locker Side Bed Rails are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco SSR Locker Side Bed Rails Customer Reviews
137 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tony P (Temperance, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 12, 2016 11:43 AM
Just purchased the Putco bed rails for my 2015 Chevy 2500 I like the way there mounted in the back they are bolted to the inside of the box so when grab them to clime up in the bed they don't pull out of the pocket like they did on my last truck also they don't rust
Reviewed by Ronald H (STERLING, CO) — Feb 10, 2016 10:09 AM
This is the third set os these rails that I have owned they were on a truck that I had bought Quite a few years ago and they looked just as good as when they were new .I put a set on my 2010 GMC . Had to have a set for my new 2016 Chevy COLO. they look great.
Reviewed by Ken S (Birmingham, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Jan 18, 2016 9:41 AM
I installed these side bed rails on a 2016 GMC Sierra Denali. The really do improve the look of an already great looking truck. The only issue with installation was that the front stake pocket holes had a plastic cover that had to be removed. I used a Dremel to cut out the opening.
Ships Between 10/04 - 10/06
- What Do You Drive?