- Putco SSR Locker Side Bed Rails are custom-made to run the length of your specific year, make and model truck bed
- Solid, die-cast stainless steel construction provides extreme tie-down strength and is guaranteed against rusting
- Putco SSR Bed Rails are polished to a mirror-like shine that matches your other bright trim
- Constructed from 1 3/4" tubes
- Constructed from Putco's own NeveRust stainless steel for a lasting shine and maximum corrosion resistance
- Easy, no-drill installation takes just a few minutes—simply bolt through your stake pocket holes and hit the road
- Sold in pairs for topping both sides of your truck bed
- Your Putco Locker Bed Rails are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Outfit your truck with solid multi-purpose rails perfect for great looks and everyday use. Putco SSR Locker Side Bed Rails boast stainless steel construction, built for years of rust-free life on your truck bed. Plus, the solid die-cast crafting provides extreme tie-down strength.
Putting these solid bed rails on your truck won't eat-up your free time. Putco SSR Locker Side Bed Rails feature easy, bolt-on designing that attaches through your stake pockets in minutes. No cutting or drilling needed! And, Putco includes all the mounting hardware you'll need.
For style that matches the rest of your trim, Putco SSR Locker Bed Rails are polished to an extreme mirror-like finish. All of this in a price your budget will take a shine to! Your Putco SSR Locker Side Bed Rails are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco SSR Locker Side Bed Rails Customer Reviews
134 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ken S (Birmingham, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Jan 18, 2016 9:41 AM
I installed these side bed rails on a 2016 GMC Sierra Denali. The really do improve the look of an already great looking truck. The only issue with installation was that the front stake pocket holes had a plastic cover that had to be removed. I used a Dremel to cut out the opening.
Reviewed by Jeffrey L (SHULLSBURG, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Sep 26, 2015 3:45 AM
Purchased the Putco SSR Locker side rails to accent the appearance of my GMC Denali and was surprised at how each they were to install. Instructions were easy to follow and it took approximately 30 minutes including removing the rear tonneau cover bracket and replacing it with the Putco bracket. Best of all, the look amazing!
Reviewed by DAVID C (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sep 25, 2015 6:35 AM
These bed rails was just what I was looking for to make my Silverado have that extra "Chrome" and make it fit my taste!
Reviewed by Doug K (De Forest, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jul 22, 2015 5:31 AM
I have a canvas cover over the bed of my truck. I was suppose to take out the aluminum block on the inside and drill a hole in the bracket provided, not a major problem. But needed someone with small hands to reach down in the hole. However, I was supplied with a 2 inch bolt to make this change but I need to go and purchase 2 1/2 bolt because I could not go from the inside of the bed of the truck and reach the inside bracket. I found no major problem cutting out the post with a Stanley knife
Ships Between 2/09 - 2/11
- What Do You Drive?